4.9/5
Always Overnight Maxi With Flexi-Wings Reviews

Larger than our regular size and ideal for overnight because they are longer front-to-back than regular pads, designed especially for when you are lying down. It has soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. Dri-Weave is made up of cone-shaped holes that quickly pull fluid into the absorbent LeakGuard Core and keep it there to help keep you clean and dry. Plus, Flexi-Wings help the pad stay in place — even when you turn while you sleep.

Good - 0

November 01, 2017

work perfectly

Pads are very hard to find the perfect one. I get really bad heavy periods and I need something that has more coverage so accidents are preventable. the pad has wings which is better for me, and is long and does hold up so much they last. if you get bad periods I recommend Always overnight flexi with wings.

October 23, 2017

YAY

If you have a heavy flow, I recommend these.
    I wear these and find that I feel much more protected. I do not have to change my pad as often as normal.
    These help me to feel much more comfortable than normal during an annoying part of the month

April 04, 2017

I like to use these pads at night so that I don't anything on my sheets on my bed overnight they really work good for that purpose. They are a strong pad to help with your flow.

January 31, 2016

Always overnight works. Very absorbent and great protection for heavy flow.