Always Regular Ultra Thin with Flexi-Wings Reviews

Has a soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. The unique LeakGuard Core plus Barriers also help pull fluid deep into the middle of the pad and away from the edges.Plus, the Flexi-Wings have been designed with stretchy pleats to flex as you move, allowing them to securely wrap around so that they help pads stay in place and help protect you against leaks.

Absorbent pads

I have been using this pad consistently. It is thin yet highly absorbent. It also stays in place and doesn’t come off when I’m doing active movements. Highly recommended!

Can trust

I know that I can trust and has been around for many years. I have used it for years, and am 3rd generation using this brand. I have never had a problem with the brand or the product.

2.7/5

Meh

These pads are fine but I don't love the presentation. They are presented like a child's diaper instead of having any class, style or discreteness to the packaging. I mean, no women shouldn't be ashamed of the fact that we menstruate but I am definitely drawn to products in prettier packaging. I also find that these pads are VERY thin which you may love or may hate.

November 07, 2017

Not my favourite

These will keep you protected but I wasn't impressed. I always keep spares on hand so you might find some in my cupboard but when it comes to ultimate comfort and protection I do not keep these in my bag for emergencies!

November 07, 2017

Good pads!

I think they work good, well, if you don't have a heavy period. Pads are absorbent, soft, adjust to your body and the wings are helpful as you have no leaks. Price is average but I find it at Walmart on sale a few times a year.

June 19, 2017

Ultra thin pad

Always ultra thin pads are a step above all the other pads out there. They have wings to keep it in place, they are very thin, and they absorb like no other pads our there. I will use the alwaysbrand regardless of cost because it is so superior to anything else on the market.

3.2/5

June 07, 2017

Pros:
    - great wing coverage, stays in place well.
    - no leaks, good absorbency.

Cons:
    - plastic cover can stick to and irritate skin with long term (several hours) use. Also rips/tears when wedgies happen (TMI? :) )
    - pricing seems high for a throw-away item. I usually wait for combination of sale and coupon.

May 27, 2017

Always Ultra Thin with Flexi Wings are my go to pad of choice. I don't like wearing pads, because they feel big and bulky, but find this pad thin and it still provides good protection. The wings help keep the pad and place to provide maximum protection.

May 16, 2017

It was the best, it is the best and i hope it will stay the best. Though sometimes the price pushed me to try different brands, they did not changed my opinion. Even now, afer so many years i use it with confidence. Always is like a good friend who doesn't let you down in need. Trust this friend!

March 13, 2017

Still my preferred brand and style after 20+ years of periods. Comfortable. Rarely rip or fall to shreds as the day wears. I've tried others and besides leaks, there is nothing worse than your pad falling apart mid-way thru your day.