Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Liquid Foundation
Good

Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 702 in Foundation

August 16, 2015

I couldn't give this product a worse review. I hate it. The Amazing Cosmetics concealer is widely loved so I thought I'd give this a try as well. I was expecting a smooth, velvety finish but I couldn't have been more wrong. This stuff is constantly separating regardless of constant mixing. It goes on so blotchy and continues to separate even as you're applying it. It's so greasy/oily, separates on my face and just looks gross! I hate this stuff so much and it's not worth a single penny!

October 29, 2013

Oh my goodness! I HATE this foundation! Hate is a very strong word but it's the honest truth. I had heard amazing things about the Amazing Cosmetics concealer and/but was in the market for a new foundation. I really wanted a mineral foundation that was liquid rather than powder. I was deciding between this and the PUR Minerals liquid foundation but decided to go with the Amazing Cosmetics one (because I have the powder version of PUR Minerals -- which is great, by the way). Back to the foundation itself, it's gross! It's really greasy and oily. I like the packaging but when you squeeze the tube, a ton of oil runs out and then the cream no matter how much I shake or massage the bottle. It's a very thick texture -- creamy but hard to blend and it doesn't cover very well. I feel like I'm rubbing olive oil on my face and I look like a huge grease ball whenever I wear this stuff. Ugh, I just hate it so much!!

nath1985 has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

leslieluu89 added a new review for
    Toffifee

evey55 added a new review for
    Humpty Dumpty Party Mix

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Diamonds or Pearls?

rawanooo added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?