4.1/5
Prestige Item
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Reviews

Please note: this product has been discontinued. A similar product, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation is available.

February 27, 2018

Best Foundation Out There

This has been my favourite, go to foundation for 5 years! Does not dry out the skin or leave you patchy. It gives you a matte, but dewy finish and stays on all day.

November 03, 2017

Makeup forever HD fond de teint

Je me suis rendu au Sephora puisque j'étais tanné des fond de teint de pharmacie qui me donnaient un teint orangé. J'ai la peau assez pale, donc je trouve plus difficile de trouver un fond de teint qui me convient. Celui de makeup forever est tout simplement génial. Il est facile à appliquer, offre une belle couvrance et procure un teint unis. C'est un produit que je recommande sans hésiter.

0.7/5

July 20, 2017

I do not understand the popularity

I do not understand why this foundation is so highly regarded. I find the coverage really poor, and texture completely cakey and unnatural when built up even slightly for more coverage. I've tried several different application methods with brushes and fingers and well as combinations of primers & moisturizer and cannot get this to look any good. Disappointing as it's quite expensive. My skin is fairly normal, leaning toward dry. I recommend seeing if you can get a sample before investing.

June 19, 2017

I would NOT buy this product again

I did not like how this wore on my face. however, I would not recommend this for any with oily combination skin or acne prone skin. I didn't find this to have great coverage and I felt like it emphasized my pores a lot.

June 02, 2017

I like this foundation but it is definitely not full coverage. I have to apply a couple layers. But the positive is that its very lightweight and to me it feels like I'm barely wearing any foundation.

2.7/5

May 18, 2017

This used to be my favourite foundation until they changed the formula. I prefer a full coverage foundation, and the previous formula was perfect for that. I recently repurchased this and the formula was much more watery and was a sheer to medium coverage. The old formula was better in my eyes.

May 15, 2017

Make up Forever is my go to foundation company! I find that the HD Foundation is a bit heavier than I like but it has great coverage and covers everything that I need. It also doesn't feel too heavy. It is a bit thicker than I usually wear but it's great for an event. It is not an everyday foundation!

May 12, 2017

I got color matched at Sephora and this was one of the two choices I had because of my super super pale skin! It looks amazing on my skin and blurs everything out basically gaining me a blank canvas to work on!

May 10, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! I first tried it last summer and have not used anything else since. The foundation gives you the coverage you're looking for and is perfect for a night out or wedding.

April 29, 2017

I think I finally found the ONE! My desperate search for the perfect foundation is over (I hope... I have only tried a few times now). I am super pale and this actually matches my skin! I no longer look like all I eat is carrots (orange skin). I have pink undertones and the yellow foundations never make me look right. This one, you only need a small amount, has great coverage, and is perfect for my super dry sensitive skin! Now to just find a good undereye concealer! :-( But yeah, this stuff rocks. And, I was a bit skeptical about the stick foundation but it is fine! Use your fingers, a blender, brushes, they all work with this. Totally worth every penny. Although it is expensive.