4.1/5
Prestige Item
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Reviews

Please note: this product has been discontinued. A similar product, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation is available.

March 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love love love !

I’ve tried so so many foundations but it wasn’t until trying this one that I stopped looking for more! It has the perfect coverage, matches great with my skin tone, blends well, I could go on forever ! I do like to use a good moisturizing primer with it because I find with my dry skin it can be flaky if I don’t moisturizer well prior to applying it! The price is a bit high but it’s a price I’ll pay for it being the only foundation I have truly ever loved !

February 28, 2020

My go to Foundation!

This is absolutely one of my favorite foundations. I have been using this foundation for years and have used it on a number of my bridal clients. This foundation is long lasting and looks flawless on professional DSLR cameras. I find it best to apply using a damp beauty blender for a smooth application.

November 23, 2019

My favorite foundation

This is my favorite foundation. I have oily skin and it is the only one that doesn't separate around my nose area. It also stays matte on my forehead and chin. It really lasts all day.

September 19, 2019

Jadore

Je ladore ! Il rend la peau vraiment matte et est tres leger, on dirais que je n'ai pas de maquillage! Il coute chere mais me dure longtemps donc ca vaut vraiment la peine.

September 19, 2019

As light as skin

I have been working with makeup forever products for so long and there many foundations especially this one is a staple. It checks all my boxes light wearing, somewhat water resistant and lasts all day

August 06, 2019

Wanted to love it

I wanted to love this foundation - i'd heard so many good things about it, but it just didn't live up to the hype. I found the texture quite dry when I applied it, but my nose would by oily by lunchtime. I also struggled to find a good shade match - the shades are predominantly pink or yellow undertones, and I couldn't find a good match with a neutral undertone.

July 24, 2019

Great FULL coverage foundation

If you’re looking for a long lasting foundation with VERY full coverage this is the one. Shade spectrum is quite impressive. However price has increased from 49 to 52 dollars at Sephora in the last year. Not cheap!
    I like the full coverage when I go out at night and sometimes during the day but during cooler season. Looks great in photos too...
    Took one star off because it oxidizes abit after few hours. Also when you reach the end of the bottle, it seems to me that it becomes abit oily?

July 19, 2019

The best formula

This one might be speedy at $50 a bottle but it lasts and it WORKS. This is my go to foundation for when I need to cover up something or have an event where I want flawless skin. A little goes a long way and this bottle always lasts me a long time. I would set it with powder for Moreno staying power. I use alabaster, I love that they make a shade light enough for me that doesn’t then orange. I’ve been repurchasing this for years!

June 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

Pricey but good

I have been using the MUFE foundation for years and I love it. I can apply a light coverage or build the coverage if I need to. The price is steep at $43, but Sephora usually has a package where you can get the foundation with another item.

June 06, 2019

Fits all routines

This is my go to product! It fits all routines, whether you're doing quick touch-ups or a full face.

On an everyday basis I use it as a concealer for dark undereye circles and the occasional zits or redness. It blends perfectly with my skin tone while covering the imperfections which is why I can use it as such.

I use the R210 Pink Alabaster shade which is one of a kind! Usually paler foundations are still too dark for me or on the contrary are nearer to paper white. This here is the perfect tint, very pale beige with a tiny bit of pink undertones.

Yes it seems expensive but a little goes a looong way! It takes ages to go through a 30ml dispenser.