Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 12, 2018

Best Powder Foundation

This is one of the best products I have ever used and I have used a lot of foundations! It goes on so smoothly, it blends easily and provides a good amount of coverage, I would say medium to medium/full if you work it. I love that this line is made from natural ingredients and I do feel like this actually improves your skin. The only issue I can see some people may have is the colour options which I found to lean a bit orange but, I use the W2 Ivory and it matches me perfectly even with a slight tan from my holiday. I will be using this from now on!

Just the right tone

I was fortunate to get to try this product. It is very light in colour for my Asian light brown skin tone so it blends in well giving just a hint of colour. Good for day time outings and I can add on more for night time events.

Flawlessly bronzed

The brush ! Super soft which means the bronzer goes on flawlessly and looks super natural. I would say that it can be used in any season for that natural glow. The little brush stand is a bonus. Also works well with the olive skin tone!

Amazing Bronzing Powder

A highly pigmented natural glow bronzer, goes on smoothly and looks great to adapt naturally to skin tones providing a nice bronzy glow without being out in the sun. @nudebynature @nudebynatureca #ChickAdvisorShowcase

September 26, 2018

Amazing finishes from all these...

Such gorgeous finishes with all these products...

Concealer melts into your skin.

Powder is silky and fine.

Glow stick is amazing...use it so many ways. It’s my favourite of this group...I wear it on my eyelids! Makes my green eyes pop!!

July 06, 2018

Covers some redness but not all

I use this powder because I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't contain any talc. This does not irritate my skin at all and it goes on pretty well. The coverage is minimal to moderate.

June 06, 2018

Fabulous powder foundation!

I have never tried a loose mineral powder foundation before but recently did so. I found it to be as advertised, very light on my skin but evened out my skin at the same time. It added just the right amount of color as well. I really enjoyed the staying power as well. This is a product that will be found in my regular rotation!! (and will try other product from the line as well!).

May 25, 2018

Love this line!

I purchased this powder after having such a good experience with the concealer. So far, I love it. It has buildable coverage. The way the powder is stored prevents unnecessary spillage. They have lots of colours to choose from.

May 15, 2018

Parfait pour ma peau!

J'ai adoré ce produit! La couleur était parfaite pour mon teint, et on peut facilement ajouter plus de produits pour augmenter la couvrance tout en ayant un look naturel. De plus, je n'ai pas eu d'éruption cutané et mon visage était mat en fin de journée, même après une série de spectacles de danse!

May 03, 2018

Talc free translucent powder.

I truly love this powder, no talc in the ingredient list, only good stuff for your skin.
    It's slightly coloured, the pigment disappeared on my skin, super finely mild, silky.
    I use it only in my T zone and kills the shine but it doesn't look powdery.
    It doesn't break me out!
    I really like it is my every day go to powder.