Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com

July 06, 2018

Covers some redness but not all

I use this powder because I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't contain any talc. This does not irritate my skin at all and it goes on pretty well. The coverage is minimal to moderate.

June 06, 2018

Fabulous powder foundation!

I have never tried a loose mineral powder foundation before but recently did so. I found it to be as advertised, very light on my skin but evened out my skin at the same time. It added just the right amount of color as well. I really enjoyed the staying power as well. This is a product that will be found in my regular rotation!! (and will try other product from the line as well!).

May 25, 2018

Love this line!

I purchased this powder after having such a good experience with the concealer. So far, I love it. It has buildable coverage. The way the powder is stored prevents unnecessary spillage. They have lots of colours to choose from.

May 15, 2018

Parfait pour ma peau!

J'ai adoré ce produit! La couleur était parfaite pour mon teint, et on peut facilement ajouter plus de produits pour augmenter la couvrance tout en ayant un look naturel. De plus, je n'ai pas eu d'éruption cutané et mon visage était mat en fin de journée, même après une série de spectacles de danse!

May 03, 2018

Talc free translucent powder.

I truly love this powder, no talc in the ingredient list, only good stuff for your skin.
    It's slightly coloured, the pigment disappeared on my skin, super finely mild, silky.
    I use it only in my T zone and kills the shine but it doesn't look powdery.
    It doesn't break me out!
    I really like it is my every day go to powder.

May 03, 2018

Love it!! New favorite product!

I love that this is a mineral product and healthy to use on your skin. I had a SDM beauty consultant highly recommend this powder. She raved about how good it was for your skin and how natural it looked. That there were no parabens or bad chemicals in it. She tested it out on me, I loved the way it looked and bought it.
    It took a while to figure out how it works best for me. The coverage is light to medium. I am 47, have oily/combo skin with lots of sun damage, scaring and redness on my face. I need medium to full coverage. When I used this by itself I didn't get the coverage I wanted and considered returning it. Then it was a very sunny day and I used a BB cream with SPF underneath. Wow!! I could not believe how airbrushed and flawless my face looked! No more redness, just a light, natural, healthy look. I do use quite a bit of product and just keep buffing it until I get the coverage I want. Lasts for hours, without need for a touch up, when I use the BB cream underneath. I love this foundation and have bought it for both of my teen daughters as well.

May 02, 2018

Loved it but need a lighter shade!

Love how easily this goes on and it appears to give me good coverage. I did order a shade too dark though. It will be perfect for in a month or two when I'm more tan though!

May 01, 2018

Nude by nature radiant loose

When i received thus product i was so excited to try it. Love the way it feels on my face and the coverage was awesome. The tone was perfect for my complextion and i would most definately reccomend this to other prople and friends. It was so light that i didnt even know i was using it. Great product.

April 21, 2018

Might be my new go-to!

I just bought the NBN radiant loose powder foundation and I’m thrilled with how it feels! It’s so rare to find a loose powder that still leave you feeling well moisturizer and not super matte. This ultra light foundation can easily even out my skin with just a light brushing, and layers effortlessly to add more coverage if needed. My only tiny concern was the colour matching, as I fall right between two shades. I’ve opted for the slightly darker one, as it blends beautifull and will likely be the super perfect match once the sun comes out. This might just become my new go-to foundation because it feels so amazing on!

April 20, 2018

i would def buy this product i only got a sample

I love this new radiant Loose foundation from #Nude by Nature
    even tho all i received was a sample, is gorgeous and more then enough not cheap on the sample at all with concealer and this loose foundation is all i need perfect fit for my skin tone i love it it don't turn me orange or fake looking it looks absolutely flawless all day