Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

June 21, 2019

Amazing wounderful

The most beautiful cream foundation I use gives a full coverage and light on the skin 3 packs used I admire this Karim before him tried a lot of creams foundation, but he was the strongest and most beautiful

June 19, 2019

Good coverage:

This foundation gives good coverage and easily blendable. This is not cakey and gives very natural finish. The reason of giving 4stars is ..this gives good coverage not full coverage..but more than medium.

June 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

Super full coverage

If you love full coverage Foundation then you should definitely try this one. It will cover up even your worst days LOL. They have so many shades and just extended their shade range. Very reasonably priced gray high-end Foundation. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

June 13, 2019

Amazing

Thsi is the only foundation I keep buying again and again. In the summer it gets to 40 celsius and this foundation does not move at all. Perfect range of shades perfect formula perfect coverage i love it

May 20, 2019

My HG foundation!

This is my favourite holy grail foundation. The shade range is very extensive so I have no trouble finding my shade. The formula is best for oily skin and stays in place for at least 12 hours without looking greasy. It blends well with both brush and sponge. Just wish it came with a built in pump.

April 23, 2019

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

I love this foundation! Stays on all day (with my primer underneath) and applies onto my face smooth. I am able to buy it in store at Sephora and get matched perfectly!

April 12, 2019

Love it

I love Estee Lauder foundation! The coverage is amazing, and looks really really nice ones it sets in. It can be a little dry at times but nothing that some moisturizer can't fix.

April 01, 2019

Amazing coverage

I have always noticed one of my friends has such flawless skin. So when I was searching for a new foundation I knew I had to try whatever it is she had. This was it Estee Lauder. This has a great coverage. It is exactly what I was looking for. I wish I tried it out alot sooner.

March 31, 2019

Foundation

I love the coverage of this foundation! The texture and quality is amazing. It cover all my imperfections and has a long lasting. I definitely suggest if you want a natural but Smooth skin appearance!

March 29, 2019

The best foundation I have ever used

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation is by far, the best foundation I have ever used. This foundation lasts all day on my oily skin. I use oil-blotting sheets throughout the day and this makeup does not come off. The colour does not change throughout the day, but stays true to the colour in the bottle. Tip: Apply quickly. This foundation dries fast. I apply with my fingertips starting with forehead, then nose, chin and cheeks. You cannot go over the same area twice, because this foundation will cake. Once I mastered the technique, this foundation became a regular part of my everyday morning makeup routine.