Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 12, 2021

Actually stays all day

I’m a healthcare worker and so masks have become a daily norm. My old foundation kept transferring and making my face look awful with the heat and movement, especially around my nose. I switched to this foundation (which btw has a light enough shade for me that others don’t - Shell), and love it. It stays put under masks and I don’t look like I’ve just come out of a sauna after my shift. I would definitely recommend! The only downside is that the bottle does not come with a pump, that’s extra $.

April 06, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Perfect coverage, light as a feather

Shop now for all your favourite beauty products and brands in one place with LOOKFANTASTIC! Get LIMITED TIME OFFERS! Free gift with purchase! Discounts and offers available now! Click on the link to shop online now! Your welcome 💋

#beauty #cosmetics #skincare #haircare #makeup #getthegloss #fragrance #premiumbrands #lowprices #shoponline #lookfantastic #lookfantasticbeautybox #offers #beautyontrend #trendingnow #musthaves #recycling #freeshipping #bigbrands #linkinbio #ad #esteelauder #mac #kerastase #dolce&gabbana;#clinque #olaplex #nars #lamer #katesommerville #larocheposay #benefit #theordinary #elemis #pixi #cerave #lancome #redkin #aveda #armani #ysl #bobbibrown #lauramercier #moroccanoil #urbandecay #loreal #redkin #beautyworks #ghd #bareminerals #becca #rituals #garnier #beautyworks #foreo #ren #mollymae

March 10, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

The best

Now I do love this foundation, I've been hooked since I first tried it in 2015. But I'm so pale and struggle with the colour, I use cool bone and even that appears orange! Besides the colour it is longlasting and goes on really easily.

March 09, 2021

Great foundation

This is my go to foundation. My sister recommended it to me few years ago and I am using it ever since. It has great coverage and is buildable so I use it as a concealer too :D Also, I used to wear it every day and my skin was feeling great after that (my skin was getting too dry when I was using MAC)

March 08, 2021
    Darlington, United Kingdom

My favourite foundation

I initially sampled this back in 2018 from a department store. After that sample I honestly haven't looked back.
    The quality is fantastic! You only need a little which does a lot - well worth the £35 price tag. The coverage is perfect, it really helps cover my spots and red areas. It also doesn't look cakey and feels quite light on my face.
    I use this as my everyday foundation, and it does the trick. It doesn't rub off during the day and I have to use a lot of wipes and cleanser to get it off, so it definitely 'stays in place'.
    The variety of shades are brilliant too, I often struggle finding my exact shade, being extremely pale, but this one matches perfectly.

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Y only one

I tried so many foundations some dont give a full coverage and the leave your face cakey
    The estee lauder foundations is a must have as it gives a full coverage and leaves your face glowing

City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Good foundation

I have tried this foundation due to its cult status. It provides high coverage which I appreciate as these days I'm fighting with my mascne but unfortunately I have to say after wearing this foundation I always find a couple of blemishes.

Silk on skin

Absolutely adore this foundation, I have honestly tried all of the top brands out there, and this foundation has won my heart, so soft and silky on my skin, gives me a smooth finish, I use one drop and it cover my whole face, no concealer required. I can’t recommend this foundation highly enough.

Really wanted to love

I was so excited to try this after seeing so many good reviews, and while I do like the foundation I cant help but feel a little disappointed. I know it is full coverage but I feel as though it is quote heavy on my face and can make my pores look worse. My color match was not great so a better match may help. I would try again with this but I was expecting more.

February 24, 2021

Great coverage

I’d never used this before my wedding day. My hair & make up lady recommended this to use and I’ve never looked back. It’s light goes on easily and stays in place. Yes it’s quite pricey but a bottle lasts quite among time so I think it’s worth it