Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 15, 2019

Amazing foundation

This is my one of my most favourite foundation. Literally, I have worn it in Canada's harsh snows and in Dubai's humid climate and trust me it never ever disappoints. Keep in mind to apply it as soon as you put it in your face cause it tends to dry. Love it

October 13, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

ESTEE LAUDER

Estée Lauder Double Wear lasts for very long, gives a full coverage and doesn't give a cakey look. Firstly i would use a primer to make the foundation easier to glide on to my face and i either use a sponge or a foundation brush, it doesn't have a pump so i have to be careful and make sure to get a little bit out otherwise i could pour out too much thus wasting the product and then i just pour a small amount onto my hand or palm and apply it to my face with a brush, sponge or just dab it on to my face with my finger tip then blend with a brush. Overall it gives a lovely look that's not cakey but you just have to be careful on how much you pour out. i definitely recommend.

October 10, 2019

Excellent!

This is an excellent foundation, it covers up well it is very light on the skin and protects my face from pollution and uv rays.
    I 'm using it for a while and it is a great choice.

October 10, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

An amazing foundation!

I absolutely love this foundation - it's one I come back to time and time again. It stays on my skin throughout work, exercise and downpours of rain! It's sweat and water resistant, it just doesn't budge. The colour Ecru is a perfect match to my fair skin and blends in evenly with a beauty blender. I've tried applying this in different ways, but find that using a tiny bit with a beauty blended, applied to well moisturised skin is the best way. A tiny bit is all that is needed, otherwise, it can end up looking caked and patchy. Personally I prefer a more natural look which CAN be achieved with this foundation, but it also offers amazing full coverage.

October 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Estée Lauder Double wear foundation 4C1

This is a foundation that I’ve been using for a while, it’s long lasting feels like your not wearing foundation it’s that light it’s great coverage, and gives a lovely glow to my skin.

October 08, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

I cant recommend this enough.

I first started using this foundation about 6 months ago after buying and sampling numerous other products. I have oily skin but this foundation glides on, blends beautifully and makes my skin look flawless. I like that it didnt dry my face or appear creased and caked on. Ive got 2 different shades as it blends so well its great for contouring and it stays put all day.

September 25, 2019

Foundation Heaven

This is by far the best foundation I have used. You cannot beat the blendability, and effortless coverage this foundation offers. I have combo skin and this stuff stays put from 8 am to 8 pm no problem, without a single sign of flakes, smudging or creasing. It has a great colour selection, as I'm very fair skinned and just able to match to their lightest shade. I will definitely be repurchasing!

September 23, 2019

the besT

the best foundation if you want to not take care during the day. do not crease dont move. dont smear dont turn orange and set by itself. you wont be disapointed of your buy if you crack and purchase this fondation

September 20, 2019

My new favourite

This has quickly became my new favourite foundation! It stays on all day and even through sweat! This foundation gives the effect of extremely soft skin! The only thing I would say is I wish it was in a pump bottle or something easier to get the product out.

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Best foundation ever

One of my all time favourite foundations. It makes my skin look so much better . I just wish it wasn’t as expensive but would repurchase as a treat or ask for it as a present