Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 24, 2021
    United States

Amazing

Live this foundation. It lasts all day and doesn't make my face feel oily. Covers well and buildable. Doesn't have any harsh smells and blends in easily. Has a matte finish whihh I love.

November 11, 2021

Amazing!

Estee Lauder Double-Wear is a cult favourite for a reason. I used this foundation for my best friend's wedding and it held up beautifully throughout a long, hectic day. I only had to powder my face once. The foundation is high coverage with a matte finish, and a small amount of product will go a long way. It photographs nicely as well! Although, I would not recommend this product if you have dry skin. It tends to cling to dry spots and accentuate fine lines and is not worth the hassle. Other than that, this is a great product, well worth the price!

November 11, 2021

A MUST HAVE!! HOLY GRAIL!!

I’ve been using this foundation for as long as I can remember. It can be pricey but it’s worth every dollar and lasts you a long time. The coverage makes my face look flawless and dewy. I love that it’s not cakey and alway get compliments on how it looks so natural like I’m not wearing makeup. But, the BEST thing about this is that it’s non-transferable!! For someone like me who wears a scarf, non-transfer is something I look for because I can’t have my foundation leaving stains. It’s long lasting & won’t budge all day if you set it with setting spray. A must have in your makeup kit!

October 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Best foundation ever!

I have tried so many foundations and always go back to this. Hundreds of shades to find your own, made in a creamy texture, build able & doesn't budge once on. Pricey but worth it! Lasts ages if you buy the pump.

September 28, 2021

Holy grail foundation

This is my favourite foundation of all time, I keep two shades on hand (one for summer one for winter). I always come back to it after trying other foundations. It's super pigmented but somehow feels so light and looks natural on my skin. I only wish that the bottle came with a pump since I always end up pouring too much out.

September 24, 2021
    Alabama, United States

Full Coverage and not cakey!

Love this foundation for special night out when I want the foundation to last. This definitely does the job. It is full, flawless coverage. I also like the fact that it doesn't break me out. Love it!

August 09, 2021

Holy grail

No better foundation than this one, I have tried a lot of foundations and this is by far the best one. Applies so good, doesn’t crackle or crease. I don’t like that the pump is sold separately as it makes it for an expensive foundation but worth every penny.

May 25, 2021

Love this !!

This foundation has got to be the best yet I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a lot of foundations. 10 out of 10 !! I will definitely buy this foundation again.

May 09, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Does not Transfer

I have used this foundation for special events in the past. You need to blend this quickly as it dries fast. The finish is semi-matt. I like to mix this with a drop of the Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair serum. This foundation has great staying power and won't budge or transfer. I wish there was a colour between Sandalwood (a bit grey and Mocha (a bit too dark). I have tried a few colours but the undertones are a bit off on me. Hopefully, Estee Lauder will add in-between colours because it's a great foundation and a true classic.

May 05, 2021

Great coverage!

This is my go-to foundation. Love how it lasts all day and covers my blemishes VERY well. It feels light and doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. They have many different shades so one is bound to match your skin tone. Love this foundation!