Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Best foundation ever

One of my all time favourite foundations. It makes my skin look so much better . I just wish it wasn’t as expensive but would repurchase as a treat or ask for it as a present

August 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Full coverage

I do really like this foundation. It is full coverage and really stays for 24 hours or so . It make your make up looks professional and no need another touch up during the day . Beside that it gives to my skin a little glow which enjoy that very much . A bit overpriced but still worth it.

August 08, 2019

Stay put makeup

Perfect make up full coverage making me get the full makeup look so I can cover redness and any blemishes so I can have a fresh face looking clear and

August 08, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Brilliant Foundation

This is a great foundation which covers my blemishes but still looks natural. Its is build able to a full coverage foundation, the staying power is next to none. I do not require to touch up throughout the day that how great it is.

August 07, 2019

Best ever coverage

Love Love Love this foundation and feel so much more confident whilst using it. I have oily blemish prone skin but can rest assure if I have a breakout the coverage is so amazing I can feel confident again. It keeps my skin mattified all day too. Definitely worth paying the money for.

August 05, 2019

My fav

My cousin pulled me into the store to buy this I was iffy about it but now it's definitely my favorite foundation I don't usually wear makeup but when I do I know this foundation has me covered double covered in fact

July 21, 2019
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Amazing and my holy grail foundation

I have been using Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation for over 20 years. It lasts all day on my skin and never lets me down. If I need my makeup to last all day I will always use this foundation. As I’ve gotten older my skin is a little drier so I really moisture my skin well and use a hydrating primer before applying the foundation and it sits perfect on my skin. I have tried other foundations too which are good but this one is definitely my go to if my makeup needs to last all day.

July 18, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great quality and full coverage!

Great quality makeup! This foundation is great especially if you want full coverage. A small amount goes a long way and they have a lot of variety of colors for almost every skin tone. If you have a hard time finding your shade I would definitely recommend trying them out. The foundation lasts all day and it’s matte and smudge proof. I have combination skin and even though my t-zone gets oily it still looks great! The only downside to this mascara is that it dries up very quickly so if you make a mistake with you make up it’s a bit harder to fix it other than that I love it.

July 15, 2019

Amazing.

Full coverage, beautiful glowy skin!
    Absolutely love it. Covers blemishes in one go and stays put all day long. Keeps skin matte too which is great for my oily skin.

July 15, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Will not use any other foundation

This foundation has changed the way I see myself and has given me the confidence no other foundation has. It stays on which has been my main issue for years. It sits beautifully and doesn’t clump up or come off in patches through out the day. It’s not too heavy and have found my perfect match.