Amika oil treatment for Hair
Good

Amika oil treatment for Hair Reviews

Ranked #1620 out of 2385 in Hair Care

June 25, 2016

Sans contredit la meilleure huile traitante! Ayant testé beaucoup de produits capillaires traitants, incluant la gamme Morrocanoil, ceux-ci sont clairement supérieur! Toutes mes clientes en raffolent et ne jure que par Amika! L'odeur est incroyable et les cheveux sont teeeeelleeeement doux et sont vraiment plus sains. Je recommande cette gamme à tout le monde! Vivement Amika! :D

March 27, 2014

I recently found this product at Winners for $15 and I figured what the heck I'll give it a try. I usually use Moroccan oil but this was way cheaper and it smelled really good! (so does Moroccan oil but this is more fruity!) I am quite impressed with this especially for the price I got it at! My hair feels so good! I find it's nice to switch things up and make it more exciting! :)

March 04, 2012

As a long time user of Moroccanoil and a fan of oil treatments, I spotted Amika on the shelf at Sephora and decided to try it out. It was the cute little bottle that immediately sparked my interest..and then I smelled it...the scent is AMAZING! I always do my research and read reviews before purchasing a new product and I read some great testimonials about the product. Moroccanoil has always worked well for me, but Amika seems to give me even better results.. my hair felt softer and silkier. I've always liked that the moroccanoil scent lingers in the hair..the verdict is still out whether Amika does the same.. its normally when I am out on a windy day that I could catch whiffs of the moroccanoil. The consistency of Amika is a bit lighter and more fluid, is clear (which I love!) and is slightly stickier, but nothing troublesome. OVERALL THIS IS AN AWESOME PRODUCT!

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil