Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#7 in Hair Care

0.8/5

September 17, 2020

Not made for thick hair

I have thick curly hair and this brush wouldn’t even touch the hair. I tried in the shower with conditioner and out of the shower no difference. Was weak bristled and not meant for hair like mine.

2.7/5

September 16, 2020

Didn’t make any difference for me

I have extremely fine hair which tangles constantly but this product didn’t work for me as it isn’t any different from a much cheaper, common brush. For how much I paid (around 18$) I expected way more. Also, it is not at all convenient without the handle except that it doesn’t take much space in my purse, so I ended up use it as a spare brush when I am not home. Overall, I would not recommend it.

June 10, 2020

Love Love Love

I absolutely love the detangling brush. It helps run the conditioner through my hair and I use it when I am rinsing as well. It makes my hair feel so good. I use the detangler with my shampoo as well. Its the best. Makes my hair feel amazing.

April 29, 2020

Handy hair brush

This brush looks interesting as there is no handle but it is amazing as I use it regularly.
    I have wavy hair that’s often dry due to being coloured. Easy to use and portable.
    Can be used on wet hair or dry hair.

April 28, 2020

Light weight gem!

I was a bit skeptical before trying this brush as I could not understand why this brush was $16 for a piece of plastic however I was wrong! This brush is light weight, easy to use and I can even brush my wet hair without having a lot of fall out. I stopped using my other brushes except when using a hair dryer. Only thing I would change is if they made a brush that could also withstand heat.

Also bonus I love how easy it is to clean this brush!

April 21, 2020

Best hair tool on the market for thick and curly hair!

I was skeptical when I first tried this - it looked like a cheap-ish piece of plastic, nothing out of the ordinary, how would this fix my hair woes! - but call me a believer now! This has been the single most important tool I've used on my hair in the past year. For context, my hair has been described by hairdressers as being fine, though I have always considered it on the thick side; some strands can be coarse, but on the whole it's generally dry, naturally wavy and frizzy, and I tend to straighten it 2x/week. With that in mind, on to the Tangle Teezer...I not only use it to detangle, but to brush and freshen my hair throughout the day, as well (I keep it packed in my work bag). This has also shone through the COVID self-isolation period, where I'm not styling my hair or doing very much with it - even after not brushing my hair for days on end, the Tangle Teezer was able to get through all my knots and tangles, with ease and no pain! I'm always in awe of what this little baby can do, and have not stopped raving about it to my work colleagues and friends (they call it my infomercial brush!). Love love love my TT - I'm a true convert!

April 01, 2020

Super

Since I tried this brush I haven't used my regular ones. I have wavy to curly hair and it is also very thick so it's always difficult to find the stuff to do the job. No more breakage and my hair definitely look more shine after I start to brush my hair with this beauty.

February 15, 2020
    Florida, United States

Perfect for my daughter’s thick curls

My daughter has very thick and very curly hair. She is very particular about how her hair is de-tangled and this brush is the best to get the job done. I have used this on her hair wet or dry and I find that it causes way less breakage than others I have tried. The design is also perfect for her to use on herself as well. I will use this brush forever.

February 04, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Lovely design

Iike to keep this brush in my bag so I can use it any time. It is small so it doesn't take much space. It is easy to hold and brush your hair as well. It help for my split ends.

February 01, 2020

My go to

I don’t use any other brushing tool for my curls. This brush has traveled all over the world with me. It detangles in the shower, out of the shower, it’s small, and very efficient in distributing products through my wet hair.