The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#2 in Hair Care

March 30, 2020

Works great

Would recommend to anyone especially ones with curly hair. It’s very gentle on tangles and less Damage on the hair than the other brands I’ve used in the past. Cost is pretty pricey for a hair brush but worth it, I don’t recommend using blow dryers with the brush

March 26, 2020

Love this brush!

I love using this brush! It is my new favourite! Since having my kids my hair gets super tangled and using these brushes help so much! I don't even feel it on my head! Would def recommend

March 18, 2020

Love it!

Love this wet brush! My hair is always very tangled after a shower even with using conditioner. I find the wet brush detangles without making my eyes watery. Way less breakage!

February 21, 2020

Great for tangles!

I am a hair stylist and this brush has come in handy many times on young kids with very tangly hair! It works so well when hair it wet and tangly! Highly recommend!

February 05, 2020
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Great for kids tangles

I use this on myself and my daughter, we both have pretty long hair that can get tangled, especially my daughter's after a shower. This brush has made IT SO much easier to do my daughter's hair. Before me and her used to genuinely dread the hair brushing after a shower, but with this it's a breeze

February 04, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Best brush on the market for tangles!

Our wetbrush has helped so many times with my daughters tangles, no more tears! The brushes unique design doesnt pull and yank hair like other brushes. I also love their unique designs.

January 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for Tangles

This works so good in my little girls ringlets. I've used many brushes they all pulled and ruined her beautiful curls. Not The Wet Brush its amazing and I am happy to have found it.

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for wet hair

I bought the miniature wet brush for my daughter’s swim bag. She has a sensitive scalp and always screams when I’m brushing her hair. This brush glides through wet hair while detangling it without pulling. Great brush!

December 30, 2019

Great product not use if its ideal for long hair

My hair is over 2 feet long I use this brush and it's good but I find it hard to remove the knots when my hair is so long with this brush but I still like it.

December 22, 2019

amazing!!!

i used this on my daughters hair because she ALWAYS has knots in her hair. She's 6. SO THIS WAS GREAT!! no tangles, no tears, and one happy six year old for school every day now!