The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#5 in Hair Care

April 13, 2022

Great for Dangles

I have very long hair, almost down to my butt. I wash my hair and use this immediately out of the shower. I have to use a detangler sometimes, but I think that’s due to he shampoo and conditioner I use. I have bought many of these and will continue to!

February 13, 2022

Amazing brush

This has been my brush for the longest time. It’s honestly the only brush that doesn’t pull my hair, dry or wet. It’s definitely a must buy. Plus they’re usually very reasonably priced.

February 13, 2022

The absolute best hairbrush for knotty hair

I used to use tangle teezers religiously until I tried this brush. I now own about 5 in various sizes as I need one for every situation.
    I have hair that gets very tangled very easily and this just gets any knots out so fast and so easily.

Cannot live without!

February 10, 2022

I will always use this product!

Wet brush has 100% been a game changer for me. No more tears and frustrating while brushing my tangled hair! It works well when your hair is wet or dry. They are made out of a good material as well.

January 30, 2022

Love this Brush!! Have 3 of them!

I love this brush so much I have 3 of them. I need them everywhere I go! Makes it so easy to brush my long hair! Plus they are affordable too! Wonder if they ever will come out with a round brush ?

January 18, 2022

Fav Brush Of All Time

This brush is amazing! I have never gone back to another hairbrush. It is so easy to detangle my hair after a shower and the sleek make of the brush makes it so easy to just toss it into my purse or backpack before school.

January 18, 2022

Can’t life without it

I have very long, bleached hair so it’s a nightmare after a wash. The Wet Brush doesn’t perform any miracles and it still takes a good minute to get my hair brushed out BUT this brush helps minimize breakage and damage to your hair while doing so. I also use it on my 4 year old’s hair and it’s definitely minimized the amount of crying due to brushing tangles out. This is a good investment for the health of your hair.

December 08, 2021

BUY NOW!!

Gets rid of every tangle. Never pulls hair and no more hurting your hair, say hello to this brush. The absolute dream brush that everyone needs in there life

December 07, 2021

Only Brush For Wet Hair

This is the only brush any one should be using on wet hair. Wet hair is most delicate and this brush helps prevent breakage and damage. They also have vented brushes if you don’t know how to blow dry with a round brush or want something easier to clean

December 04, 2021

LOVE IT

At first I didn't know what to think, I was always told to never brush my hair when it was wet. However, my hair is so thick that it snaps combs. When I decided to try this it changed my life, it's super gentle on the hair but still gets the hair untangled. I even use this when my hair is dry, I would definitely recommend this brush to everyone.