The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#1 in Hair Care

December 01, 2020

Great Brush!

I bought this hair brush a few months back. Its great, Finally a brush that doesn't pull my hair when I'm brushing it. I liked it so much I bought my daughter one for Christmas.

November 30, 2020

Best hair brush!

This is the best hair brush especially for my thick wavy hair! I love how effortless it is using this brush on my hair. It doesn't tug or pull my hair at all, simple to use. I have purchased 2 more of these for backups! Great brush to give for gifts! Definitely recommend, you can't go wrong with this hair brush.

November 30, 2020

My favourite brush! Will never use a different brand

These brushes are amazing bang for your buck. I used to always buy cheap brushes and always be replacing them because the bristles fell out or the handles snapped. This brush is so well made, it has already lasted longer than any of my old ones. It untangles my hair without tearing or damaging even the worst knots!

November 29, 2020

Best of the best

This goes through my hair so easy, it’s very affordable as well. They have very pretty designs on the hairbrush’s as well. I will use this hairbrush forever and would recommended it to anybody

November 15, 2020

Me and grand daughters with thick long hair use these

I bought these for my three grand daughters who all have gorgeous thick long hair. Two of them of have curly hair which breaks easy when brushed wet. Their mom was -leased with these brushes. It made it easier to deal with their hair. If I only had that problem I am older with very fine hair I must baby. However,I bought one as my hair difficult to brush after shampooed and this brush does not break off a lot of hair like other brushes. A good product for young and old.

Updated On: November 15, 2020

I bought these for my three grand daughters who all have gorgeous thick long hair. Two of them of have curly hair which breaks easy when brushed wet. Their mom was pleased with these brushes. It made it easier to deal with their hair. If I only had that problem I am older with very fine hair I must baby. However,I bought one as my hair difficult to brush after shampooed and this brush does not break off a lot of hair like other brushes. A good product for young and old.

November 10, 2020

Love

LOVE!!!! My daughters and I have thick hair that tangles a lot and we tried a detangler brush and it did nothing for our hair but cause more damage than good.. we bought a wet brush because a friend recommended it, we tried it and were so surprised to see how well it worked for not only my daughters hair but mine, we all have our own wet brushes now and will recommend them to anyone!

November 06, 2020

AHHHMAZING

I have curly hair and this brush is a life saver ... I use after applying conditioner and it is so gentle yet gets all my tangles out! I have multiples in different colours! Get yourself one!

November 02, 2020

Best brush!

As someone who suffers with bad anxiety I must say this brush is an absolute life saver! There have been times I have gone weeks without brushing my hair and this brush has gotten it out like nothing !!

November 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is your one and only brush!

Detangles. Easy to use. Once you use it, you'll forget about other "famous" detangler brushes. My hair looks nice the next day.

And a tip, can be found at Dollarama. Sweet deal.

October 29, 2020

Magical!

This brush is amazing! Honestly it is like magic as it works through my tangly hair. It’s detangling power is like no other and I’ve never found another brush that compares.