The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#1 in Hair Care

April 25, 2021

No more teary eyes and tangles!

I have a long hair and brushing it takes time let alone when I have tangles. The wet brush original works wonders! It helps me detangle my hair hair and its not even painfl.

April 17, 2021

Hairstylist recommended!

As a Hairstylist, I definitely recommend using a wet brush, it will reduce hair breakage, and hair loss. Also if you have curls, wet brushes are amazing for getting those big beautiful bouncy curls after your shower. Hair will feel and look way more healthy and will notice a change right away.

April 16, 2021

I love this product

The wet brush is amazing! The bristles glide through my hair so easily and remove knots with just one swipe through! I have tried so many brushes and nothing would get out the tangles in my hair after showering or even with dry hair. This one is a must!!!

April 03, 2021

Great for all hair types

I absolutely love this wet hair brush. I have super thick wavy hair and this brush glides through my hair. It doesn’t cause split ends and is affordable

March 27, 2021

Wow! You won't regret it.

March 10, 2021
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Detangling without pain!

I didn’t believe the hype about this brush but my hairbrush broke and I needed a new one so thought I’d give it a go. It’s fantastic for long thick hair, doesn’t actually feel like you’re brushing out tangles because it’s so soft but it really works!

March 10, 2021
    Halton, United Kingdom

Good brush

We have 2 brushes at home, one is the basic one but another one is the new version. Both are incredible. My daughter has very long hair and this is the only brush that is not pulling her hair. Amazing and we both love it!

February 22, 2021

The best brush for any hair type

I have a couple wet brushes for my child. They are so easy on children’s hair, wet or dry but I prefer slightly damp as it glides a lot nicer. Highly recommend for anyone with littles who struggle with getting their hair brushed, they have cute designs. I ended up buying myself a Wet Brush Pro.

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Hair saviour!

This brush is amazing, I’ve seen such an improvement in my hair since using it. There is less breakage and it is so easy to glide through my hair also. I would definitely recommend to someone wanting to improve the appearance and health of their hair

December 01, 2020

Great Brush!

I bought this hair brush a few months back. Its great, Finally a brush that doesn't pull my hair when I'm brushing it. I liked it so much I bought my daughter one for Christmas.