Dove Style + Care Amplifier Mousse Reviews
#2 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes while providing long-lasting fullness without weighing hair down. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Amplifier Mousse with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

October 07, 2020

Good alternative to the salon brands

It works well with styling or holding curls! It also smells nice too. I have recommended to family and friends!It works better than some of the salon products I was using, and does not dry out your hair and is a great price too!

October 06, 2020

Nice on thin hair

Smells great!

My hair is thin so it's hard to find hair care that lasts all day, but this isn't too heavy and give nice volume for the majority of the day.

June 18, 2020

Perfect

It works well with styling or holding curls! It also smells wonderful! I have reccomended to family and friends!It works better than the salon product I was using, and does not dry out your hair and is a great price too!

June 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me

I wanted to love this product, because I do like a lot of Dove items, but this product is simply not for me. It did not add much volume, not really noticeable at all. It was also not as light as I expected and felt a little weighty in my hair. It could be my hair type, but it's not for me.

May 11, 2020

Soft Curls

I do not usually use Dove mousse as I like my curls to not be stiff. This dove mousse however proved me wrong and actually was very light weight. I would highly recommend.

November 26, 2019

Super

Cette mousse est très efficace pour donner un bon volume au cheveux . Ayant moi-même perdu beaucoup de cheveux , j'utilise cette mousse qui, en redonnant du volume à mes cheveux , apparaissent plus nombreux et plus brillants. Je la recommande.

October 02, 2019

Great

This is a good mousse for laying braids down. If you just finished getting a braid up I recommend that you seal flyaways and add shine and longevity with this pleasant smelling mousse.

July 03, 2019

Great smell and volume!

I would recommend this product to especially those who like the layered/textured style. I mousse my hair often and this amplifying mousse adds lots of volume! It also carries a lovely, light fragrance!

March 12, 2019

Dove moousse

I love this mousse for many reasons such as I leaves your hair feeling lighter,softer and last but not least more volume but the one thing that I do not like about the Dove mousse would have to be that it leaves your hair being hard and oily

February 26, 2019

Great

A lovely light mousse with a fresh scent. It gave my hair a manageable hold without weighing it down. Dried well without leaving that all to typical mousse crunch!