Good

Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 57 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

July 07, 2017

Best Invention!!!

I love using this in between going to my nail place to get a pedicure. I received it as a gift and I think this is the best resent ever!! it works well

June 13, 2017

Sandal worthy feet

I have been looking at, touching, feeling this for over a year. It seemed a little pricy, and I do have a manual foot file. I took advantage of a Shopper spend your point event to buy myself a real treat.
    Wow! This amazing little gadget (that's their name) is amazing at removing dry dead skin on your feet. The sensation is a little strange at first, but once I got used to it, I was fascinated by how much dead skin was being removed, painlessly.
    I love that it is rechargeable, and can be used wet or dry. I prefer dry. I would recommend a towel or cloth underneath the area, because there is a lot of dust...my first attempt on my bed left my dark quilt needing a huge shake. It succesfully removed all the dry cracked skin on my feet after 2 uses. No discomfort at all, just fresh healthy looking soles. I followed up with the for cream that came with it, but switched to Udderly Smooth on the second round. My feet look so healthy, and make me very comfortable wearing sandals again.
    I also like that I can replace the files the,selves..there is a mail in rebate so the first pack is free. Not sure how long a file will last, but with 2 extras I think I will be good for a while.

May 26, 2017

This Amope Pedi Perfect is the most amazing product I have ever boughten. I love that I can use it in the shower, or after a long soak in the tub. It is truly amazing what this product can do.

May 17, 2017

I am very impressed with this! My feet are absolutely horrible, mainly my heels. I never take care of them and I'm always I'm bare feet. First of all I LOVE that it's rechargeable. My second favorite aspect is that you can use it on wet or dry skin. Third would be that there are two speeds. After using the file on a small part of my heel for about thirty seconds I could see and feel huge difference in the skin. I tried using it when my feet were wet and I think it works even better on wet skin for the really rough parts. This is a summer must have for sure

March 05, 2017

Summertime is approaching soon and I would like to have soft feet. I also want beef that I can show in public while wearing sandals or open toed shoes. To achieve this I am starting to use the first waterproof rechargeable foot callous remover. This device removed skin on the bottom of my heels and any other part of my foot. When I use it I make sure that my feet are completely dry. This helps the process to go faster. Then I start from the heel and move my way up. After rubbing this remover on your heel for about 2 to 3 minutes a lot of your dead skin will be removed. It also comes with interchangeable parts so when the blade eventually wears down you can always replace it. After I am done I can clean the product and clean the bottom on my heels to get rid of any dead skin that was left over I can do this by using that included many brush that comes with it. Since this is a USB chargeable device I have more freedom when I’m trying to charge it.it is small and light.

January 11, 2017

Wow!! I got one for christmas and I love it, it makes my feet so soft compared to before. Feels like I have brand new feet. I will keep buying refills for the roller head. Love it!!!!

January 08, 2017

This was my Christmas gift to myself and I love it! I used to use the paring blade method and cut myself too many times. This is a safe way to remove excess skin and to have beautiful, soft feet.

January 07, 2017

Wonderful product. Works great. Easy to use and much quicker than doing it manually. The replaceable bar lasts a long time, and it holds a charge a long time. Priced a bit high, but can get deals if look around. Actually enjoy doing my feet now.

January 05, 2017

I received the amope foot file for a Christmas present .
    Upon my first use , I was in love. What a great tool . It will keep my feet smooth in between pedicures and touch my feet up for those special occasions!

September 16, 2016

For those of us who can't afford to go to the spa on a weekly basis for a pedicure this is a great product for your spa day at home. I am on my feet 12 hours a day and my home spa days are what get me through the week. I recently purchased this product and I can not say enough about it - it is worth the investment. Prior to purchasing the rechargeable version I had the battery operated one and I found myself replacing the batteries almost every week.