4.1/5
Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File Reviews

An electric hard skin remover for the professional removal of hard and tough skin at home. Its roller surface furnished with microgranulates removes hard skin in minutes and softens the soles of your feet in one use. Gentle and effective rotating action that allows you to utilize the entire roller. Features a replaceable head and unit is battery operated.

For more info, visit www.amope.ca

July 20, 2019

New feet!

I used to be ashamed of my heels and would always wear sneakers or court shoes. Not anymore!! Since I discovered this product, it did the job as from Day 1 and I immediately felt blessed with a new set of feet. Now I shop for open sandals and would proudly show off my feet anytime during summer. Go for it with no doubts!!

June 21, 2019

Works well

I received this as a gift for Christmas! I was hesitant to use it because it looks like a glorified sander. It uses 4 AA batteries. I use it with a hand towel under my feet but regardless the dead skin does get everywhere. I usually use it about every month or two once for a week or so until feet feel smoother and the callouses are smaller. I should use it more regularly. It work well but not as good as a pedicure.

1.7/5

April 03, 2019

Not really worth it

I received this product as a gift and I was super excited. However after using it a few times I feel like it has been completely ineffective and probably made my feet worse!

February 22, 2019

great for maintaining a pedicure

This is a great product, but you will find that is only best to have a pedicure before you try this product as it doesn't quite have the power to take down big calluses but it is great for maintaining.

February 08, 2019

I love it!

This is an awesome product! I was hesitant to buy it because it’s a bit pricey but its worth it. My feet feel so much smoother and look so much prettier! I use it regularly.

February 08, 2019

Fait bien le travail!

Il y a l’on que je voulais me le procurer. J’en ai enfin fait l’achat aujourd’hui! Je l’adore. Il laisse la peau vraiment douce. On a pas besoin d’appuyer fort. Ça ne prend pas beaucoup de temps. Je trouve qu’il se tient bien dans la main. Le manche est antidérapant, j’aime comment il est fait! Je ne regrette pas mon achat.

April 04, 2018

better than the salon

Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File works great to get all the dead skin off my feet. I use it all the time when I don't have time to make an appointment for a proper pedicure.

December 30, 2017

I just love this!

I received this for Christmas. After the first use my feet were sandal ready. I am talking instantly great feet here. They were smooth and moisturized. Where has this been all my life! I would buy for a friend I would buy again.

August 17, 2017

Summer ready feet

I love how I can get great smooth feet at home. I love how easy, quick and convenient the Amopé is to use. You can easily replace the file when you need.

August 06, 2017

Vive les talons doux

Depuis quelques années, j'ai les talons très durs et surtout pas doux du tout. J'avais déjà vu cette machine pour rendre les talons plus usé, mais j'y croyais plus ou moins. Je me suis enfin décidé à me la procurer et MIRACLE. Mes talons me disent merci depuis la première utilisation.