4.1/5
Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File Reviews

An electric hard skin remover for the professional removal of hard and tough skin at home. Its roller surface furnished with microgranulates removes hard skin in minutes and softens the soles of your feet in one use. Gentle and effective rotating action that allows you to utilize the entire roller. Features a replaceable head and unit is battery operated.

For more info, visit www.amope.ca

1.7/5

April 03, 2019

Not really worth it

I received this product as a gift and I was super excited. However after using it a few times I feel like it has been completely ineffective and probably made my feet worse!

February 22, 2019

great for maintaining a pedicure

This is a great product, but you will find that is only best to have a pedicure before you try this product as it doesn't quite have the power to take down big calluses but it is great for maintaining.

February 08, 2019

I love it!

This is an awesome product! I was hesitant to buy it because it’s a bit pricey but its worth it. My feet feel so much smoother and look so much prettier! I use it regularly.

February 08, 2019

Fait bien le travail!

Il y a l’on que je voulais me le procurer. J’en ai enfin fait l’achat aujourd’hui! Je l’adore. Il laisse la peau vraiment douce. On a pas besoin d’appuyer fort. Ça ne prend pas beaucoup de temps. Je trouve qu’il se tient bien dans la main. Le manche est antidérapant, j’aime comment il est fait! Je ne regrette pas mon achat.

April 04, 2018

better than the salon

Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File works great to get all the dead skin off my feet. I use it all the time when I don't have time to make an appointment for a proper pedicure.

December 30, 2017

I just love this!

I received this for Christmas. After the first use my feet were sandal ready. I am talking instantly great feet here. They were smooth and moisturized. Where has this been all my life! I would buy for a friend I would buy again.

August 17, 2017

Summer ready feet

I love how I can get great smooth feet at home. I love how easy, quick and convenient the Amopé is to use. You can easily replace the file when you need.

August 06, 2017

Vive les talons doux

Depuis quelques années, j'ai les talons très durs et surtout pas doux du tout. J'avais déjà vu cette machine pour rendre les talons plus usé, mais j'y croyais plus ou moins. Je me suis enfin décidé à me la procurer et MIRACLE. Mes talons me disent merci depuis la première utilisation.

July 16, 2017

It is amazing

I have one thing to say about my feet. I have so many reviews including this one. Most people have tried lots of different things by the time they reach my age. Everything is so new to me. I have nothing to compare it to. I recently started having many issues with my feet. Working full time for the first time I know have calluses. These I can do without. This Amope foot file is AWESOME. I soak my feet and use machine a few minute a day. Then foot cream. I feel like I'm now a grown up....I will be able to get up get ready and do it all over again.

a foot note haha.......no more calluses. horray

June 06, 2017

Amope Pedi Perfect is a great product who have callouses on their feet . I use mine often as they leave my feet nice and soft. I just apply lotion afterwards. My only draw back is that this product is rather expensive and only
    provides 1 roller head.