Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 55 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

An electric hard skin remover for the professional removal of hard and tough skin at home. Its roller surface furnished with microgranulates removes hard skin in minutes and softens the soles of your feet in one use. Gentle and effective rotating action that allows you to utilize the entire roller. Features a replaceable head and unit is battery operated.

For more info, visit www.amope.ca

May 25, 2017

I Love My Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File it has helped me save money in between my pedicures. I had severely cracked heels that I would have to go and get a pedicure almost every two weeks on how dry my heels would get. Now in between my pedicures I use my Amope before my shower and then after apply my moisturizer it helps prolong me from visiting my salon.

May 17, 2017

Absolutely love my Amope Pedi Perfect!
    I have huge calluses on both feet that hurt real bad. Using a manual one I tend to take more skin off then needed.

This is so easy and effective and have taken my calluses right down. I've been using it a bit each day till my calluses disappear.

Its so much safer and I can see the dead skin being taken off. So happy with the results! Doesn't hurt either, highly recommend and worth the money.

May 10, 2017

My husband bought this earlier this week. The first time I used it, it made a HUGE difference in my severely cracked heels. I have horrible calluses because of poor circulation and improper footwear. It was so bad that my bed sheets would catch and pull on the bottoms of my heels. One use and that changed! The callused skin is all but gone and my feet are so much softer. I still have deep cracks that need to heal, but I know if I keep using this they will be fixed up in no time. When the file barrel wears down, you just pick up a replacement. The severity of damage on your feet will determine how long a barrel will last.

May 07, 2017

THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD PRODUCT BUT ONLY WORKED WELL FIRST FEW TIMES THEN IT SEEMED LIKE THE ROLLERS WERE SMOOTH AND DIDNOT FILE OFF CALLUSES AT ALL. BATTERIES WORE OUT TO FAST ALSO.

April 15, 2017

I have tried this got it as gift from my son at christmas. He thought Id love it. I hate it. Like in another review I read it just makes a lot of dust and Its not as effective as my salon. I dont use it and I cant bare to throw it away because it was a gift.
    Its just not worth it to me

1.5/5

April 15, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit qui m'as été recommandé et j'ai été très déçu. Trop long avant que ça enlève une épaisseur et en plus si on pèse trop fort, ça arrête. Non pas piur moi

April 07, 2017

I love my Amope electronic foot file for many reasons. A big reason is because I can just give myself my own pedicure FOR FREE!! Anytime I want. I have had mine for over a great now and I use it religiously.

April 03, 2017

I finally had enough Optimum points to purchase the Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File.
    Having horribly rough feet I grabbed the Foot File with Diamond crystals. One use and my skin was noticeably smoother, especially my cracked heels!!
    Even if I hadn't used my Optimum points, I would have paid the $59.99. I've used other electronic files before and it takes multiple tries to get the same result. It is definitely worth the buy!!

March 10, 2017

I always wanted it so my girls brought it for me for Christmas. I have very dry heels and feet in general, I found it was good for a touch up but not a deep filing. I might just need to see if there is a heavier barrel.

March 07, 2017

I was given this as a gift and was really excited. I generally give myself pedicures every 2 weeks. When I used this I found it took alot longer to get the effect of a pumice stone then there was the mess of the dry skin "dust" it goes on the tool itself and around your work area. I think this would be great in a pinch for a quick touch up just not when you want the same effect of a proper pedicure.