4.1/5
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Reviews

Good - 0

August 12, 2017

One of the best high end moisturizers

This moisturizer effectively helps to smooth out existing fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate, as well as provide freshness while cooling the skin. Redness and irritation is also eliminated using this product. If you're sensitive to smells this might not be the moisturizer for you. It is also a little bit on the pricier side but a little half dime sized blob goes a long way.

December 10, 2015

I love love love this product! I was introduced to the line last winter and I thought the price was too much at 270$. BUT...with a little creativity I'm still using the same jar I bought Last December. I'm almost to the bottom....now but of course I bought my next jar so i don't run out because my skin feels great and looks awesome too (if i don't say so myself).

September 04, 2015

Not a bad moisturizer for the face - but it doesn't seem unique/special enough to justify the price. There are many good gel based facial creams that work just as well