Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Brows and Eyes

Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Brows and Eyes Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 329 in Eyebrow Care

July 08, 2017

Love love love ABH!

Who needs to spend hours getting the perfect brows- this product cuts time and is so natural! I love ABH and would recommend this to anyone. No microblading for me!

June 10, 2017

Love this product for my eyebrows. It goes on easy, stays on and it's the best product I have used
    So far for my eyebrows. I buy it for $20 at Sephora and it lasts me months! Great value

June 08, 2017

I love love love this product. Very easy to use. Defines my browser how I want them. Little more on the pricey side but I've already repurchased because of how effective it is.

March 20, 2017

Love love love this product. It stays on all
    Day without any need to reapply. And I get an amazing Amount of compliments on my brows asking me who did them!

May 01, 2016

So easy to use and fun to experiment with. Colors are very easy to blend and go well with light skin tones.......................................................

April 27, 2016

I love this product!!!!! but a little on the pricey side for the amount of product they give you But overall this is definitely one of my favorites!!!

August 11, 2014

Its a bit pricey but you get a lot, you get stencils and a highlighter, a wax, and 2 different eyeshadow shades, theres even a kit for blondes and brunettes, I love this I use it everyday and it comes with a brush!! looks so natural and I would buy it again its almost all gone, but it lasts such a long time amazing quality