Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Brows and Eyes Reviews
#202 in Eyebrow Care

October 25, 2017

Un très bon produit pour les sourcils,facile à appliquer

j'utilise se produit regulierement et il donne un efet naturel au visage avec peu de quantité .De plus il n'est pas très cher et il se trouve partout.

September 10, 2017

Lovely

I love this product so much I highly recommend this product .very affordable price very smooth application easy grip
    Is a must have works like wonder

August 11, 2017

My HG eyebrow kit.

I bought this kit soley for the stencils that it came with. I have been battling with my eyebrows for 10ish years now, going from super think to completely grown in. It wasn't until this product that now I can be content with how they look. Everything is comes with works so well , I really can't complain about much. The two shades it comes with work well , though I mix mine a bit to get my perfect shade. The gel is amazing. The highlight shades work really well. The brush is amazing quality. Funny thing is, the only thing I don't actually use is the stencils, so I can't attest to their quality :) My only "complaint" could be that the mirror provided is a tad small. But overall, if your looking for an eyebrow kit, I'd totally recommend this one. It comes with everything in a neat little box and is super easy to use.

July 08, 2017

Love love love ABH!

Who needs to spend hours getting the perfect brows- this product cuts time and is so natural! I love ABH and would recommend this to anyone. No microblading for me!

June 10, 2017

Love this product for my eyebrows. It goes on easy, stays on and it's the best product I have used
    So far for my eyebrows. I buy it for $20 at Sephora and it lasts me months! Great value

June 08, 2017

I love love love this product. Very easy to use. Defines my browser how I want them. Little more on the pricey side but I've already repurchased because of how effective it is.

March 20, 2017

Love love love this product. It stays on all
    Day without any need to reapply. And I get an amazing Amount of compliments on my brows asking me who did them!

May 01, 2016

So easy to use and fun to experiment with. Colors are very easy to blend and go well with light skin tones.......................................................

April 27, 2016

I love this product!!!!! but a little on the pricey side for the amount of product they give you But overall this is definitely one of my favorites!!!

August 11, 2014

Its a bit pricey but you get a lot, you get stencils and a highlighter, a wax, and 2 different eyeshadow shades, theres even a kit for blondes and brunettes, I love this I use it everyday and it comes with a brush!! looks so natural and I would buy it again its almost all gone, but it lasts such a long time amazing quality