Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 302 in Eyebrow Care

May 16, 2017

I switch between the Brow Wiz in chocolate and Ebony, depending on the colour of my hair. I love it because it is long lasting, highly pigment and the product doesn't dry out in the pot. The amount of product in the pot last me for a very longtime even with daily usage.

May 14, 2017

This product is great. It gives you super clean and precise lines that are still natural looking. the only thing i dont like about this is that i feel it's very little product for the price. also, it's twist up so theres no way to see how much is left. I live in a small town so the nearest sephora is half an hour away. wasn't too happy when i suddenly was out and had nothing to do my eyebrows with till i made the hour trip to sephora.. yikes!

March 01, 2017

I love this product it looks super natural. I really like the colour soft brown! However i feel like you dont fet enough product for what you are paying. It costs more than the pomade. I have to buy a new one every 2 months which sucks

January 06, 2017

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! as an alolecia and trichotillomania sufferer, I have a difficult time finding a buildable, yet soft and dark brow gel, not anymore! I cannot get over the quality of this product! You get a whole whack load for the price! Dries nicely and is waterproof! Great on sensitive skin too!

January 05, 2017

I really don't get the hype about this brow pencil. It's so pigmented I find it hard to make it look natural. The brush part is really good, though.

The biggest problem I have with that product is it doesn't last, and it makes it quite obvious you put something on your brows (which I do not want).

November 30, 2016

Helps keep my brows in place all day. I use the medium brown color and have had my current pot for 6 months - with plenty of product left. Thus, the high price for the small size is definitely worth it.

November 24, 2016

I find with the brow wiz you have to be ready to spend a few minutes on each eyebrow to perfect it and make sure it all looks even along with having to be very careful with having them not looking bumpy because it can look very bumpy compared to when i use the dip brow

October 03, 2016

This is one of my favourite brow pencils. Its sleek and smooth and glides on nicely. Its smudge proof and lasts all day long. I fill the tips of my brows in with it, as I use the Dip Brow to fill and create my entire brow. I love the dual end with the brush as well. This is NOT worth it if you are going to fill your entire brows in, you will find yourself buying 2 a month... in that case, switch to the dip brow. Price is average. I would pay this price, as compared to other brands its cheap for great quality.

September 26, 2016

This is a great product, very pigmented and blendable. The spooley on the other end is a lovely, convent design. The thin tip allows for strokes to mimic real brow hairs, making the final look very natural. The product comes in a great selection of shades, as well. However, due to the creamy nature of this product, it runs out very fast - and the product is quite expensive for its size. I do want to mention that while there are drugstore alternatives out there, they do not compare in pigmentation and blendability. Overall, I would recommend this product, despite its price tag!

September 23, 2016

Hands down the best eyebrow pencil! Anastasia really knows what shes doing. This formual looks so natural. I find it hard to over do my brows, even if i were to try. The brow brush on the opposite end of the pencil is a nice bonus for pulling through and blending product. I wear Soft Brown; a perfect match for me. On me The Brow Wiz is long lasting. It gives me defined, natural brows. Its also really easy to use. No Sharpening. Love it!

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt