Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

May 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect!

I love this so much. The color is buildable and super easy to blend in & can look extremely natural very easily. It is also a great time saver, using a brush and dipbrow takes me waaay too long.

May 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go-to eyebrow pencil!

I love this product - the colour matches my brows perfectly and the product lasts all day. It's a bit pricey but in comparison to cheaper drug store brands it's worth the extra money for a quality product! It lasts me about 4-6 months.

January 15, 2020

Pricy but worth it

I’ve been using this product for 5 years now, I have 3 different shades I like to keep due to my hair ton changes thought the year. My only wish is that the price would come down a bit, the product is amazing but a little on the luxury side

October 16, 2019

My fave brow tool!

I literally have no eyebrows but thanks to brow wiz no one else needs to know that! I love the shades this comes in! The colours are very natural looking and not so harsh. I also love that it comes with a brow brush on the end so I can even everything out at the end giving it a soft natural look.

October 10, 2019

Best colour match!

Super easy to use. A little pricey and doesn’t last very long if intended for every day use. However it is a great splurge when you are working on focusing on eyebrow makeup!

September 01, 2019
    Washington, United States

The best

I swear by this amazing brow product! I always restock it and stick to it forever. It’s a very super natural pencil while you still draw the bold brow easily. I would definitely recommend.

July 17, 2019
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Love love this product

Love love love this product! It’s great, it really allows you to get the shape you want for your brows, it’s such a fine pencil and looks great and very natural. Will definitely repurchase as I have run out.

July 16, 2019

My go to brow product

I never leave the house without this product on. It is easy to apply and I have repurchased it on numerous occasions. You just have to be careful not to twist the product up too much or the product may break off if you apply too much pressure. Love it!

July 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

AMEN EYEBROWS!

If I am not using a liquid eyebrow pen or a pomade, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer is my go-to. The formula is perfect - not too dry and easy to apply. The only discrepancy that I have is the price (a bit expensive for an eyebrow pencil)... but it is worth the splurge.

May 31, 2019

Best

Back when I was first learning to fill in my brows and did them daily, I was using pencils. I've since got them ombre tattooed so I don't have to anymore. My favourite brow pencil is Anastasia Beverly Hills with the smoothest application that didn't pull on my skin and softest spooly. I ran out of it every three months so I tried to find an alternative, and the NYX brow pencil worked great.⁣⁣ It's also very pigmented and lasts all day on my oily face.