Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

April 03, 2019

Be a Wiz About Brows!

Love Anastasia products and depend on brow products to make my brows look presentable haha. This is a great simple product that helps create a perfect arched brow and comes in a good selection of shades for various skin tones and hair colours. I like this one in comparison to the brow definer (although I haven't tried the definer, I'm totally just assuming haha) as it has a thin tip to create hair like strokes in the brows. Love how it comes with a spoolie end to brush through the brows. The only thing that kinda sucks about this product is the fact that I feel like for the price there isn't that much product..... I feel like I go through this very quickly for the high end price and feel like there are other "dupe" products out there for a cheaper price that makes the lack of product okay. I still like this product, but be wary of how much product you'll be getting for the price.

March 26, 2019

All hail brow wiz

This is one of the best brow products. As someone who has really sparse brows, I need a brow product I can rely on. Brow wiz leaves clean lines so I can create the illusion of real brow hairs. I've used a lot of brow pencils that left me looking like I painted them on, and this has been the solution.

March 25, 2019

My one and only...

I have tried SO MANY brow products, I can't even keep track. But the ABH Brow Wiz, is the the BEST on the market, IMO. The small tip makes hair like strokes that you can build up if you want or keep fine. The formula is easy to work with and stays on all day. I need to fill in the head of my brows a lot as naturally they are set too far apart and this is the only product that allows this effect to look natural and not like a scary, angry witch! LOL
    This comes with a spoolie too which is nice and the wax in the formula keeps my brows in place without using gel.
    Though this is on the pricier side, the products lasts for a long time, I use it every day and I would say it lasts me about 5-6 months.

March 16, 2019

Brows for days

I’ve been using this eyebrow pencil in the shade taupe on and off for a while now and I actually really like it. I typically use it to really outline and create a good shape before going in and creating little brow hairs with it and filling in areas with a brow pomade. Words wonders and has a great shade range. Lasts me for hours of wear.

February 25, 2019

ABH Brow Wiz

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. It's thin and goes on fine to create little strands of hair. I have sparse brows so this is great. Only downside is if you have greasy skin, there's no staying power. Best to use a primer or powder before applying.

January 29, 2019

Easy and precise!

I love this eyebrow pencil! It is such a great product, very easy to apply for a natural and precise eyebrow look. I prefer this one over the dipbrow pomade as it saves a lot of time. The only thing i don't like is that it comes with a very small amount of product and runs out quickly if you use it daily.

January 23, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Pricey pencil but worth every penny

I love the formula of this product. The thin creamy pencil makes it simple to fill in your brows and achieve a soft natural look. I love that it comes with the spoolie on one side so you can blend the product into your natural brow. Comes in a wide variety of shades. The only negative is probably the cost because the pencil is so buttery it is easy to use it up pretty quickly so it well be a pretty regular purchase. But the payoff is indeed worth it.

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best brow product out there!

If I was forced to only be able to pick one item to keep in my makeup bag, it would be this. It has everything that you need in order to make your brows look perfect every single time! It has an ultra think pencil that never loses it's precise end no matter how often you use it. Yes, it is a pricer product but you get what you pay for! Cheap drugstore brow products are often filled with wax and barely any pigment. The wax in them makes your brow unruly and difficult to shape, but I swear this is pure, effortless pigment. I often even use it as an eyeliner because it gives such a beautiful and natural finish!

January 17, 2019

My favourite brow pen

This is the only bore pen I have purchased over and over again. I have a hard time finding the perfect shade to go with my blonde hair but the Taupe shade is absolute perfection. I could not be happier with the quality of this product. It goes on easily and lasts all day.

November 14, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Favourite brow bencil

I wouldn’t normally spend more than $20.00 CAD on just a brow pencil, but I haven’t been able to find one that compares to the quality of ABH Brow Wiz. It has a fine tip for precision and it really creates the perfect brow for me. I find most pomades too heavy so I opt for a lighter more natural brow and this really delivers.