Prestige Item
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

Pennsylvania, United States

Works great

Works great but not a fan of the brush. I cant seem to get the product to apply evenly. Colour matches pretty good, formula seems decent. will last a long time as you dont need much product

2.0/5

Did not love

I got this product as a tester and I’m not gunna lie I do not like it! I don’t like that’s it’s like a mascara and goes on kinda chunky! I like to use a pencil or anything else! I found it looked totally fake and not at all natural

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Quick and easy product!

As someone who wasn't using to doing anything to my brows- this was a great introductory product. The small brush size makes filling in your brows super easy- and the selection in colours make it easy to find a match.

April 03, 2019

Love it

I have really thin eyebrow hair and even though I have micropigmentation, sometimes I feel that I need a little more volume. This solves it all! I get an amazing thick eyebrow!

March 29, 2019

Amazing product!

Benefits Gimme Brow is truly an amazing product! It's a tinted gel fibers so it add volume to your lashes where they may be sparse, it matches your eyebrow color, it comes in a very reasonable range of colors to choose from to match your eyebrows, and the gel kind of locks at all in placed so that they don't get all unruly during the day. If I don't have time to do my eyebrows completely, and the day, I always choose the Gimme brow because it really is a complete product and you can get a natural look but a very thickened and Define look at the same time. This truly is a winning product that I believe everybody should have. I highly recommend this. But if it products are sometimes a little on the pricey side but the quality is definitely there.

March 28, 2019

I’m a fan

I love this product because they have more than just a couple shades to choose from and everyone is likely to find their appropriate color. The formula itself gives great volume and coverage and seems to last all day. Only downside is how little product you get for the price.

March 10, 2019

REALLY LIKE

I really like this product. It adds colour and fullness to the brow but not a "heavy" look. It is easy to apply and stays all day. This is my "go to" brow product.

March 06, 2019

Love how it makes my brows look!

Benefit's brow gel is tiny but effective! It gives my brows a nice dark tint whilst grooming and taming at the same time. One swipe is all it takes to get my brows done in the morning for a natural look. The cost is a bit high however, I might try other brands before going back to this one.

February 22, 2019

I might buy this product again

I don't really like this product, it works, but not that wonderful. I found it very obvious on my brows. I probably will not buy this product again.

February 20, 2019

My go to everyday brow product!

Love love love this brow gel! Its so easy and quick to use for everyday it takes maybe 5 seconds. It darkens the brow and gives endings control to shape the brow, it’s so easy to use and I would buy it again. The packaging is so cute and I just love it, I highly recommend it