Prestige Item
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

August 31, 2020

Great product

I received a mini of this in a subscription service and it is by far one of my favourite finds. The number of shades available is much more than other fillers I've seen and tried. It was the perfect shade and blended so well with my brows, and made them look naturally full.

June 07, 2020
    Kyiv City, Ukraine

Super

It adds fluffiness to the brows and would work great to add a slight bit of color on natural brows. I wouldn't say it is the best at keeping my eyebrows in place as my eyebrows are naturally quite thick and fluffy therefore harder to keep in place, although I don't think the product is meant for that as its main purpose.

April 28, 2020
    Algiers, Algeria

Great brow gel

I received this one from benefit and i totally fall in love with it. It gives a very natural look to my eyebrows and has little tiny fibers that give volume . But i found a very similar product that costs 10× times cheaper than this one

April 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great little product!

For starters, I love how cute this little guy is! Essentially a mini mascara tube for your brows- adds a gentle tint to the hairs and helps comb and hold them in place!

April 22, 2020

Quick easy brows

My holy grail eyebrow product! I use this everyday as it’s easy to apply and is a quick way to make your eyebrows look fuller. It darkens my eyebrows and adds volume to the brow hair. Looks really natural if used in moderation, but product is buildable.

April 20, 2020

LOVE this product, its my go to!

I got this product as a free sample to try, and I absolutely love it. I have curly (yes curly) eyebrows, and they are THICK so dealing with these eyebrows can be challenging, but this product helps to create such a nice eyebrow look, fills in brows and make them look so much better. I have tried other brow products, but this product is definitely my favourite.

April 18, 2020

Use everyday!

The gimme brow is easy to apply. The texture is pleasant and the color well suited to my brow tint. The result is very natural. It can be used daily. I use since 3 years and I recommend this product.

April 18, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Perfect for on the go , natural or dramatic

This gel is my holy grail brow product . It can be used for every day look or build a more dramatic use with more product . The size of the brush is perfect for the brow area and helps with painless and easy application . I love this product and will definitely re purchase and recommend .

March 23, 2020

Love it

Got a mini sample size of benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel and I love how it thickens my eyebrow. And its very easy to apply and colour the eyebrow hairs but not the skin so it gives a more natural look.

March 13, 2020

Keeps the brows in shape!

I bought a benefit value pack with this item included and am so glad I was able to try the product. Most gels wouldn’t work very well or felt too thick so I haven’t used one in a while.
    Now I found the perfect one! This is so simple and easy to use. It keeps the brows in shape and you can’t even tell I have anything on as it looks natural especially with the tint. I don’t feel uncomfortable with this texture either as I can’t even tell it’s on. I love the applicator, it’s very precise!