Prestige Item
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

February 20, 2019

My go to everyday brow product!

Love love love this brow gel! Its so easy and quick to use for everyday it takes maybe 5 seconds. It darkens the brow and gives endings control to shape the brow, it’s so easy to use and I would buy it again. The packaging is so cute and I just love it, I highly recommend it

February 16, 2019

A soft, natural looking brow.

I love most benefit products and this one did not disappoint. I normally use a pencil when I fill in my eyebrows. This was my first time using a mascara styled one. It did take some time to get used to using the brush and finding the right technique. I now have natural, softer looking filled in brows. I also like that the mascara wand groom's my unruly brows in place. I have medium brown hair and number 3 works perfect for me. If you want a natural look use this. If you prefer more defined I reccomend a pencil.

February 14, 2019

Awesome product

The more I try from benefit the more I love them. The gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel is awesome!! It goes on easily, doesn’t smudge and stayed all day for a natural and fuller eyebrow look! It’s already found a place in my makeup routine.

February 11, 2019

Amazing!!

Initially I thought it was a little pricey, but it's worth every penny! A little goes a long way, and it has lasted me a few months and I still have some left. For someone like me, that has light-colored and thinning brows, this product really gives definition and adds a thickness to your brows. It also does not streak or run when you're in the rain or snow. Definitely would recommend to anyone, it's so easy to apply in seconds.

1.7/5

February 09, 2019

NOPE!

I received a sample of the product and I honestly did not like it. Maybe it was a bad batch or something but I found the formula to be crusty when it dried and almost dirty looking. I did like the brush and the shape of the container but no I would not recommned.

February 07, 2019

Great Finishing Product

Love this brow gel. Feel like it completes my brow look. Helps me blend out my powder/pencil, making my eyebrows look less harsh. Also helps with giving them a natural look while making my brow hairs look thicker. Looks great layered on top of other brow products as well as on its own. Great for days when I do not have time to do a full look.

January 29, 2019

Perfect for a natural eyebrow look!

I received this brow gel in a sample and i really like it. It just completes the look making my eyebrows look fuller and stay in place all day long. It is perfect and easy to fill in on an everyday natural look and to create that feathery eyebrows look. I´ll be definitely be purchasing the normal size.

December 18, 2018

In love with all of benefits brow products!! The packaging is so cute and sleek . The formula is also amazing , I usually use this product on it's own when I want a more natural look . It naturally tints my eyebrows and hold my hair into place. When I want a more dramatic and defined look I use the brow precise pencil by benefit with this on top. Both looks are amazing!! I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to everyone!

December 06, 2018

Yes please

This product (I have shade 3) is amazing with other eyebrow products or on its own. I use it overtop of shade three Benefit ka-brow. I find this is a good universal shade and builds brows up.

December 04, 2018

wow eyebrows

I am very happy with this product as it does amazing on my eyebrows . To be honest i never before try this as i just received it as a sample . I'am so amazed how perfect it goes on and leaves my eyebrows nice .