Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

Best On The Go Brows!

This is the product I use when I’m late or heading out the door. It applies so easily, and it’s fast. It grabs to every eyebrow hair that you have, if your like me that means none... It looks so natural and it’s easy to carry around.

So easy!

If I didn’t already have a bunch of brow products, I would buy the full size of Brow Wiz. I really enjoyed the sample I got in a Sephora promotion and found it so easy to use. I plan on buying it a little bit down the line when I run out of what I’m already using.

January 15, 2018

Good once you get the hang of it

The first time I tried Gimme Brow I really wasn't impressed. The second time, I played around with it to see what it was actually doing and realized I was just expecting too much from it. It does add some fullness to eyebrows but it can only do so much. Once I got more familiar with it, I did like the results I got with it, but I'm not sure if I really feel the need to buy it again. If your eyebrows are really light, though, this might be great for you.

January 07, 2018

Besides being recalled earlier, still would recommend

I received a mini of this product to try. I do not wear a ton of makeup, so wasn't use to working on my brows. It is a good little starter brow product. I love that the wand is teeny so its easy to apply with less mistakes.

December 04, 2017

Wonderful but pricy

I received a sample of this product and really love it but I do find it to be a little overpriced. I like that mine was tinted - sometimes if I'm in a rush, I can just run this through my brows and it does the trick.

November 26, 2017

This Product is for Us Girls with Naturally THICK Brows

If you are a little more than BLESSED in the brow department, this product is for you! Your brows are already thick and doing their thing, but you still want to just fill them in a little and give them a little clean up, then you should be using this. It takes 2 seconds to apply and does an amazing job at making your brows look like they're ready to go out, but you only gave them a minute of attention!

0.8/5

November 21, 2017

Meh

Too be honest the hype surrounding this product was insane. But really it does absolutely nothing. I was very disappointed usually benefit products are amazing and effective this one just missed the mark.

3.2/5

November 17, 2017

not sure

I'll admit I've never used brow products so I'm not really sure what results I am supposed to see, but this was hard to apply. I'll also admit it could be because I don't have thick brows, in fact I can count how many hairs I have, so there's that.

2.8/5

November 10, 2017

I like a Natural Brow

I like the natural makeup look so perhaps this product was not for me. i found that the fibers flaked off by mid day and I was left looking a bit unbalanced. Plus after the high cost - I was left underwhelmed.

November 09, 2017

Buy if it's on sale.

Pros: Its a sample I got which I love because its also a travel size for me(perfect). Its easy to use, good coverage and it doesn't look overdone.
    It makes my brow look natural with far or ckoser look
    Cons: In sephora its cost $32cdn for a regular size, it may seems pricey. However, they have a mini version for $16cdn which can treat as a travel size is convenient.