Prestige Item

• Water-resistant & long-wearing

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 07, 2021

The perfect pigment

They have nailed the formula on this product. The perfect mix of color and density. My favourite benefit product thus far. Lasts all day and doesn’t smudge

March 16, 2021

An Iconic product

I was introduced to this product at Sephora. After years of great brows, mine have started to get thinner and greyer! I enjoy this product. It's easy to apply, the colour is good and it doesn't irritate my skin. It stays on until I take it off.
    On the con side, there are lots of less expensive products now that do similar things so I probably won't purchase again. You don't seem to get a lot of product in the mini version, so it's almost like a tester. It doesn't hold my brows in place all day.

February 23, 2021

Use Everyday

Great colour, and hold brows in place. Just a bit on the small side, but I would definitely purchase again when I run out. The applicator is a good size as well, not too big or small.

February 11, 2021

I love this line I have almost all the brow products

I love this product.. works so well and stays on all day! It makes my brows look amazing and it’s so easy to use! And the shade matches so well I didn’t have a hard time trying to find my match like I have to do with other products...

February 10, 2021
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Best eyebrows

I love this product. Very easy to use and works wonders. Comes in a very small bottle, but lasts a long time. I have been using mine for 2 months and still going with everyday use! I have very thin, blonde eyebrows, it darkens and fakes a shape. It also makes fluffy brows very easy to achieve. Costs a lot, but worth it.

November 23, 2020
    United States

Gimmie Brow has changed my world!

I still have a decent amount of eyebrows; just need to fill a little here and there and I often find penciling it or brushing it in with powder can very quickly lead to being subtle to being so dark it looks like I did it with a permanent marker. In comes; GIMMIE BROW! Its helped me up my brow game and speed up my make up routine without fear that I've overdone my eyebrows! If you're like me and just need a filler; this is the product for you!

November 05, 2020

Best brow product ever!

I’ve worked in the sweatiest environment, and this was the only product that stayed on all day. After rubbing my sweat off all day this product stayed on and looked perfect all day. I use this product everyday, on top of the precisely my brow and I love it! Best product ever

October 09, 2020

Classic!

I like this product and have repurchased many times. I use the shade in number 3 and it works for me. It has a nice tiny brush and makes the eyebrows appear fuller. It’s long wearing and does the trick to tame brows. Sometimes I use a pencil for more sparse areas but all in all I can use just the one product to fill and tame brows. It works and I would recommend it!

August 31, 2020

Great product

I received a mini of this in a subscription service and it is by far one of my favourite finds. The number of shades available is much more than other fillers I've seen and tried. It was the perfect shade and blended so well with my brows, and made them look naturally full.

June 07, 2020
    Kyiv City, Ukraine

Super

It adds fluffiness to the brows and would work great to add a slight bit of color on natural brows. I wouldn't say it is the best at keeping my eyebrows in place as my eyebrows are naturally quite thick and fluffy therefore harder to keep in place, although I don't think the product is meant for that as its main purpose.