Prestige Item
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

January 15, 2020

It's just that good

Another thing I recieved in sample size. I was so impressed with its performance that I went and bought the full size item. I found it just worked well. The small applicator was just so easy to use and the color range is good as well.

December 19, 2019

💯

I got this in sample and i was so impressed by its thin applicator brush that I bought this afterwards. Amazing coverage amazing colour range. It fills the minor gaps so easily, highly impressed!

December 02, 2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

J’aime avoir un air naturel. Ce gel est vraiment extraordinaire parce qu’il ne donne pas cet air de sourcils tracés au carré avec le crayon. Il dompte les poils de sourcil rebelles. Les sourcils ont l’air plus fourni.

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

So Easy

I'm not a 'girly' girl and don't send hours doing make-up. This is the easiest and most effective product in my make up bag. It makes my brows appear much more defined.

October 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nice filler and cover for older brows

Have been using this for awhile and really like how easy it is to use and fill in my thinning brows..I also like how I can add a touch of colour to the gray hairs in my brow without overloading the natural hairs.

October 19, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Love it

Best brow gel on the market. I’ve tried a multitude of brow gels from drugstore to high end but have never settled on one that I liked until now! I usually find them to thick, too opaque and unnatural looking, shades are too warm or gingery for my cool toned fair skin or the brush is useless and results in getting the gel everywhere.
    Gimme Brow really is a game changer. Formula is spot on in every way from colour and consistency to the way it applies and the brush/spoolie is fantastic! It really is tiny compared to other brands but it’s size allows for more precise application and much better control, it keeps the gel exactly where you want it - on your rows and not the skin underneath!

October 17, 2019

Brow Saver!

I suffer from the terrible "over tweezing" phase of the early 2000's and my brows and now ridiculously thin. Add on top of that the fact that they are very light blonde to begin with and needless to say, I need brow help.
    Benefit Gimme Brow to the rescue. It applies like a dream and fills out my brows like no powder has ever done. I absolutely love this product and would recommend to anyone.

September 26, 2019

Not for thick black eyebrows

I got this product as a part of my beauty subscription. My eyebrows are black and fairly thick, and this gel was medium brown. I'm sure it would be good for people with less thick brows, but all it did for me was to make them feel stickier.

2.0/5

September 24, 2019

Too much hype

I was so excited to try this but you have to run it through your brows at least 6x to get much of a pay off. I was disappointed after hearing how great it was. Not worth the price.

September 08, 2019

Great

This is a very great product to use if you are looking for a dramatic brow look or if you have a very sparse brows I find that this product last very long without much need to reapply throughout the day this product is very beneficial to people with threaded eyebrows