Prestige Item
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

December 06, 2018

Yes please

This product (I have shade 3) is amazing with other eyebrow products or on its own. I use it overtop of shade three Benefit ka-brow. I find this is a good universal shade and builds brows up.

wow eyebrows

I am very happy with this product as it does amazing on my eyebrows . To be honest i never before try this as i just received it as a sample . I'am so amazed how perfect it goes on and leaves my eyebrows nice .

2.8/5

Très très déçus

Je ne vois pas l'utilité de ce produit... N'apporte aucune différence à mes sourcils, Pour le prix, d'autres produits sont beaucoup mieux! De plus, j'ai l'impression que mes sourcils sont moins beaux avec le Gimme brow...

1.2/5

December 04, 2018

Not sure what the purpose was

I received this as a sample. And I've tried it a few times to see if maybe I was doing it wrong. And it really didn't do anything for my eyebrows. I don't have full eyebrows they are kind of patchy and I was hoping this would make them look full. But it literally just made my eyebrows look like they have mascara on them. I will stick with my brow pencil

November 03, 2018

J’ai adoré ce produit il est super pratique

J’ai adoré ce produit il est vraiment top et il est également pratique quand on a pas vraiment le temps de se faire les sourcils il donne un beau rendue

November 03, 2018

Benefit GIMME BROW+

OMG wow this benefit GIMME BROW product is Amazing I love it is the best product so far I found works perfectly for my eyebrows I'm impressed iv tried everything I highly recommend benefit GIMME BROW+ for everyone who's looking there eyebrows to look natural this is the product that really work benefit GIMME BROW+ I have told all my friends and family thanks ChickAdvisor for my free Sample

0.5/5

October 16, 2018

Worst brow product ever tried

I really do not recommended this product ti anyone. It does not work only mess up your brow leaving a dirty effect. I had higher expectations but honestly it doesn't do the job.

3.2/5

September 19, 2018

Great results

Love the gimme brows, so easy to use and the results are natural. I have tried other brow products and keep returning to Benefits Gimme Brow. I have no negative comments.

August 07, 2018

The shade #2 is perfect for Gingers!

It is so hard to find affordable products for gingers! This is so perfect! Zpefrect for any golden blonde or a light golden brown. Love how it coats the lashes so evenly. There is a lot of product in the tiny bottle. Paired with the NEW Brow Contour Pro pen in brown light it is amazing!

July 16, 2018

Megan Littlejohns

I more sparse brow and additional time spent on filler! Also, it tames the wild strands and keeps them in place. The wish I have, in order to make this a perfect product is if the tint was a bit darker and stuck to the tiny light hairs.