Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 283 in Eyebrow Care

April 19, 2017

I liked using this for the first while, but now it seems to leave white specks/flakes behind. When it wasn't doing that, it was super easy to use and kept my brows in place. Maybe I got a bad batch or something, but it was good at the start.

April 17, 2017

amazing! i love this product. i use it everyday. i'm blonde and i use colour #1 it's a nice neutral light brown colour works well for a range of blondes ^_^i highly recommend this is if your natural hair is also invisible!

April 14, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! This product is a must have for anyone who loves to do their brows. Its super easy to just glide the brush over your brows for a soft look. It makes your brows stay in place, while also providing just the perfect amount of tinted colour. I recommend this product, its amazing.

April 08, 2017

I recently discovered this after receiving a sample and I have fallen in love! I have naturally great shaped and pretty full eyebrows and this product just gives it that extra little something that they're missing! Lasts all day with no transfer yet easy to wash off at night! Can't wait to purchase the full size!

April 04, 2017

great product. when im lazy in the mornings to fill in my brows this is the solution! quick and easy
    looks absolutely natural too! easy to use and glides on easily. easy to blend too! i would definitely recommend. The colour is perfect too!

April 04, 2017

Worth every penny!! Its a bit more expensive then alot of other brands out there but there is a reason. It perfectly fills out my dark blonde brows (i use shade 1) and makes them a nice light brown. It shapes them nicely and look completely natural. Its not a staple in my everyday makeup!!! I leterally wear it everyday.

Its a small bottle but you dont use very much. Im going on my third month and I have yet to run out!!

March 25, 2017

I don't have much eyebrows so they are quite short and not thick without makeup on. I usually have to spend a decent amount of time on them when I am putting on my makeup. I saw that the benefit gimme brow was great for quickly putting on your brows without the effort so I thought I'd give it a try to save me some time. Unfortunately this is definitely a product that works best for those who have decent eyebrows to begin with. For someone with sparse or thin eyebrows such as myself this product definitely doesn't do the trick. It does layer though so that's a plus. I would recommend this to those who have nice natural eyebrows, but for those who have sparse or thin I would not recommend.

March 17, 2017

This little bottle seems expensive for $30 CAD but it will last you FOREVER. I've had mine for almost 2 years, using it nearly every day and it's only finally on its last legs. It's the perfect product for when you need to quickly add a little bit of volume and shape to your eyebrows, without spending forever drawing them on perfectly. I use this product every day!

March 11, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff for filling in my brows! Makes it look so natural but also thick and dark. Though it's a little expensive, it's totally worth it!

February 02, 2017

Got this in a sampler pack, and oh my god this is the best eyebrow product I have ever tried , ! I'm not sure where this product has been all my life but I'll be purschasing it all the time now