Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade Reviews

The Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade is a waterproof formula that can be used to fill and detail the brow. The formula allows you time to blend before drying to a matte finish.

Waterproof pomade formula is long wearing and smudge resistant

Ideal for building full to natural brows, and creating hairlike strokes

Waterproof formula dries down completely while still allowing time for blending during application

Available in 11 shades

Product info via AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 16, 2019
    Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Only brow product I use

I’ve tried many many brow products since I started doing makeup and this by far comes out on top. I’ve used a mix of pencils powders and pomades but this is by the far the best. As someone who does their eyebrows almost everyday this little pot has lasted me since November. I had some hesitation due to heating reviews about it drying up but that has never happened to me and the product is still as creamy as when I first bought it. My eyebrows last for hours.

July 07, 2019

I’m in love with this product, it’s my go to for my brows.

This product is amazing, I have had some difficulties with it lasting all day but 9/10 times it rarely comes off. Small Container but lasts a long time. The colour choices are very accurate to your natural eyebrow hair.

June 29, 2019

My favourite product

This is my favourite makeup product, it’s a very good quality makeup. I will never stop using it, it lasts me a really long time. Just keep the lid on so it does not dry out.

May 14, 2019

Good

This is a pretty good brow product, although I’m more into pencils and gels. I have dark hair and don’t want my brows too be as dark (makes me look weird), the dark brown shade is perfect. I use so little product, I don’t think this will ever run out. I do find it dries out a bit over time in the pot.

April 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

I love this sm!

I bought this a couple months ago and I’ve used it every day since I got it still has a lot of product and you don’t need much on your brush when applying it. This product goes a long way. It also doesn’t make my brows look fake and doesn’t cake on the product. I love this so much and it’s not even that expensive for how long it last! But I do have to say do not leave the lid off for long or it will dry. Which is pretty normal. I recommend this product 100%.

April 26, 2019

Would buy again

I usually pencil in or powder my brows but it comes off easier than I would like. Someone recommended the dip brow pomade to me and it changed my brow game. I love this product. My only con would be it goes on quite a bit darker than I anticipated and I had gone lighter.

April 03, 2019

Brow Saver!

I've had this for....can't even lie, probably 2 years now and still have products left in the container. I use this fairly often/almost everyday and love how quick and easy it is to use to basically "create" or "define" my brows. I have horrible natural brows due to over plucking in the past and this has been a quick fix for day-to-day. I overall love Anastasia products and this isn't any different. The packaging is lux and lasts for a long time which makes the "high-end" price tag worth it. I love that this comes in an array of shades for everyone, making it something anyone can go and try!

March 30, 2019

My holy grail brow pomade

I can honestly say I cannot live without this pomade. I like the ease of use and how pigmented the product is, a little goes a long way with this! This is the OG pomade and I don't think others can compete.

March 29, 2019

Great for brows

Great for brows. Lasts all day, great equity. However you can get cheaper dupes like Maybelline just not as great quality. The good thing is a little product goes a long way so this will last you a long time

March 23, 2019

Lasts so long

Although I have a list of my most loved products and brands offered at Sephora, my all-time fave is Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Dipbrown pomade. I love how smooth and creamy the texture is because it makes my job of gliding it onto my brow much easier. A little goes a long way so it saves my product plus when I come back home after a long day I still have my eyebrows on intact. I find that once you’ve used it on your eyebrow is stays intact so personally it helped me find and practice the perfect brow shape for my face.