Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade Reviews

The Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade is a waterproof formula that can be used to fill and detail the brow. The formula allows you time to blend before drying to a matte finish.

Waterproof pomade formula is long wearing and smudge resistant

Ideal for building full to natural brows, and creating hairlike strokes

Waterproof formula dries down completely while still allowing time for blending during application

Available in 11 shades

Product info via AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 21, 2020

Super great

This brow pomade is absolutely wonderful! You can create tons of looks with this one pomade, you can make sharp lines or blend it out. This will last you FOREVER, the amount of used you get from this is insane!

May 01, 2020

Perfect match

A little goes a long way. Long lasting and perfect colour match makes my brows look full and natural! This product is above all the rest I have tried and I highly recommend you try it.

April 22, 2020

The best eyebrow product you will ever use!

I’ve repurchased the ABH dip brow 4 times to date and it always takes me 14 months to completely use it up. The fact that it is $24 and it takes me that long to use it up is phenomenal value. I can cut my eyebrows to perfection every single time, and I get compliments every time I use it. A great product that I will repurchase til the day I die.

April 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Lovveeee

This stuff really lasts a long time! I use it everyday and it lasts me 6 months compared to other brands, and this one stays put and doesn’t wipe off which is a life saver!

April 06, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

My favorite brow product

I have not found a replacement ever since I started using the dip brow pomade. It’s very easy to apply and allows you to create hairlike strokes to blend with your brows. Lasts throughout the day although I wish it would last up to 3 days. You get a good amount of product for the price. Definitely recommend.

March 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Super Pigmented

I use this for my brows everyday and am IN LOVE with it. It's super pigmented, long-wearing/ long-lasting throughout the entire day and you can choose from a few different shades that best match your brow color. I recommend this product to anyone who has sparse, thin brows and are looking for a fuller and more defined brow.

March 06, 2020

Awesome product!

My go-to brow product. I have tried many different brands and nothing has been as good as ABH.

Pros: long lasting, lots of product, clean finish

Cons: dries out quickly (i use beauty oil to fix that though!)

February 28, 2020

Beautiful Brows!

I was so nervous to start including brows in my makeup routine. I had always admired others' well shaped brows. Finally i took the plunge and bought Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade! Everyone i spoke to recommended this to me. I practised a couple times and Voila! I had beautiful brows! I love that you can do a subtle look or a more defined glam look! Also the product does not rub off on my finger if i touch my face. I cannot say enough how much i love Anastasia Dip Brow, it is my favourite item in my makeup kit!

February 28, 2020

Best eyebrow pomade ever

You only need a tiny amount of this product to go a long way! It’s not totally smudge free but it does help to add brow gel or setting powder in addition, however you can use it on its own. I get TONS of compliments on my brows!

January 15, 2020
    United States

I LOVE ANASTASIA BROWS

My eyebrows look beautiful with this pommade. I also use the brow wiz pencil and ombre brow powder, the finished product is beautiful. I could never find the rite pigment for my hair and skin and Anastasia has nailed it for me time and again. The product is high quality and I'd never think of using any other products, EVER..