Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade Reviews

The Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade is a waterproof formula that can be used to fill and detail the brow. The formula allows you time to blend before drying to a matte finish.

Waterproof pomade formula is long wearing and smudge resistant

Ideal for building full to natural brows, and creating hairlike strokes

Waterproof formula dries down completely while still allowing time for blending during application

Available in 11 shades

Product info via AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 11, 2019

My go to

I purchased this product pretty much when it first came out, and I fell in love. I use the #23 brush with it and I honestly love it so much. The creamy texture makes application so easy, and until it dries, it is so easy to fix errors.

That being said, when it does dry, I have never had a problem with it smudging or anything! I definitely recommend!!!

October 09, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Everything I need for the perfect brows.

This product completes your face! The perfect product to enhance and shape your eye brows. Nice texture, simple to use. In a range of colours to choose from. Could not live without!

October 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

The only product I use for my brows!

My all-time favorite brow product! Have tried other brands and other products (pencils, powders, etc.) and nothing compares! I keep coming back! Best!

September 25, 2019

Best Brow Investment

This stuff lasts forever, and I mean forever. I'm on the same tube as I was 6 months ago, and while it's a bit drier it still applies like a dream. This stuff also stays put on oily skin, humidity, cold weather, rain, etc no problem. I absolutely love it.

September 17, 2019

Bomb.

$20 seems like a lot... until you’re like me, who fills in the brows on the daily, and a year and a half later STILL have product.

I never use anything else for my eyebrows. Ever.

August 25, 2019

Un peu trop cher, mais je l'adore!

Je trouve que le produit est cher et bien qu'il dure très longtemps (jusqu'à un an dans mon cas!), il s'assèche assez rapidement. Il faut donc réapprendre à travailler la texture une fois qu'elle est sèche, mais ça reste faisable et le résultat demeure le même. Je n'ai jamais osé essayer une autre marque puisque celle-ci a toujours donné les résultats espérés sans que j'aie à passer trop de temps sur mes sourcils!

August 15, 2019

Loveeeee this

I love this eyebrow pomade it’s waterproof smudge proof stays on basically all day it’s easy to apply and lasts a really long time and I just love it

August 04, 2019

Best on the market

Incredibly easy to use and apply. This is an absolute godsend. I will never use another brow pomade this is absolutely perfect. It’s buttery smooth and there is a huge amount of product in the pot. Incredible staying power and is waterproof. I can even go swimming with this and it doesn’t budge

August 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

Worth the money!

I held off buying this cuz I didn’t want to spend the money but so glad I finally did. It glides on amazingly and fills without any effort. It really is worth the money and the pot is a decent size.

July 18, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Face brow product.

I've used this brow product for as long as I can remeber, I've tried many different colours and love them all. I'd recommended this again and again. It's easy to use with many different brushes but I do prefer the Anastasia eye brow brush.