Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

February 20, 2018

excellent crayon à cils

J'aime beaucoup ce crayon à cils. La mine est très mince ce qui permet de faire de petits traits vraiment précis. Par contre, il faut faire attention au crayon car la mine étant très fine, il peut arriver qu'elle casse ce qui rend l'utilisation du crayon plus difficile. Autrement, il est parfait et tient bien toute la journée.

February 17, 2018

Great brow pencil

Best eyebrows pencil I ever tried, easy to apply, perfect consistency to shape the brows also stay all day, but I do find it is a little overprice, since it contains not a lot of product. However it is still a favorite of mine.

February 12, 2018

Anastasia Brow Whiz

I've only recently started to fill-in my eyebrows in order to create a more defined, contoured look! I therefore didn't have much experience doing brows, and wanted to avoid over-doing it, because as most of you know, when brows are overdone - they look AWFUL. This product was recommended to me, and it is now a product that I use daily. Its easy to use and creates a very natural look. The consistency of the pencil allows for a gradual build that is highly pigmented! Comes in a bunch of colours so everyone can find the perfect shade!

January 22, 2018

Very good product

I used this product after having microblading done and it worked amazing, blended very well and looked real. Very easy to use to make real looking lines.

January 22, 2018

Love it

OMG! I cant believe what I have been doing before being introduced to this product! This product totally works well and makes my brows so beautiful. It lasted through my massage and swim session! Amazing product!

January 19, 2018

MY GO TO BROW PEN

I love this brow pen, because it is fine enough to draw the shape of my brow and it is easy to fill in! My color is Granite and it matches perfectly my hair color. It lasts a long time as well! it is a must have in my makeup bag!

January 17, 2018

BROWS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE

I love my eyebrows I do so much for them. I was using so many different products before that honestly left me with blocky looking ugly brows. That is until I used this. This product makes it easy for anyone to get beautifully sculpted amazing brows, although it’s pricey I would 100% recommend buying this product if you have any sort of warmth in your heart when you walk into a sephora. Even if you don’t like the product personally it’s fine just give it to someone you know I garuntee they’ll love you for it.

January 15, 2018

Love this!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I love this product for detailed brows. It’s so easy to use, and makes a very precise brow. The downside to this, is that it runs out very quickly. I repurchase this all the time.

January 13, 2018

Brow wiz from Anastasia beverly hills

Ce crayon à sourcils est juste FANTASTIQUE!! Normalement, chaque crayons à sourcils que j’ai essayée se finissait très rapidement, mais pas celui d’Anastasia beverly hills. Il donne de la couleur au sourcils tout en restant naturel et il dure très longtemps. Le rapport qualité-prix est excellent pour ce produit! Personnellement, j’ai adorée mon expérience avec ce crayons et je vous le recommande à 100%

This eyebrow pencil is just FANTASTIC!! Normally, every eyebrow pencil I tried ended very quickly, but not Anastasia beverly hills one. It gives the eyebrows color while remaining natural and lasts a very long time. The price-performance ratio is excellent for this product! Personally, I loved my experience with this pencil and I 100% recommend it!

December 03, 2017

There are better and cheaper alternatives

I bought this product when I heard the rave reviews. It was expensive but my eyebrows are very patchy and I thought it would be worth the money. It wasn’t. I’ve found better products for a fraction of the cost.