Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

January 27, 2021

Easy and simple

I am on my 2nd or 3rd purchase of this. Its very easy to use and looks very natural, and the shades it comes in are good. Takes less than 30 seconds to use. It's nice that it doesn't need sharpening. It seems expensive for a brow pencil and doesnt last a super long time but the shade is perfect so I will keep repurchasing it.

January 20, 2021
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Love it

Such a cute little brow pencil. Great range of shades to match up to you eyebrow colour. Normally can get minis and full size which is great if you don’t want to fork out loads

April 17, 2020

Great brow pencil

I purchased this at Sephora, but the led kept on breaking ! I liked the thin pencil got great use out of it ! It was used for about 1 month ! So it’s not a great value for the price paid ! Great brand not a superb product

April 17, 2020

Good one! but a bit pricy

I have the 4.5 I like it si really easy to use and give a shape to your eyebrows I think that you could find something cheaper but it's a really good product. I bought it a couple of times already.

Watch out and be careful because it breaks really easy so just put out a little bit just the tip that is what you need.

Im comparison to other products I would say the brush for this feels way better l, better quality and its quicker to fix my eyebrows, I've been using may belong too is also good but I find this one easier to work with, but if you don't have a lot of money to spend I won't say this is a must for you, you can learn how to do your eyebrows also with eyeshadow or cheaper pencils.

March 05, 2020

The best I have even used

This is a good pencil if your brows have a good shape and you just need to fill in your brows. Although the pencil is a little bit thick. It has a variety of coconuts though.You can even use it as eyeliner, the effect is great!

February 11, 2020

On Fleek!

This eyebrow pencil is a MUST TRY if you haven't already. The name says it all- goof proof. You almost cant mess up! Perfect for beginners too. A great tool for helping to define and shape your brows and stays on all day. Also, very handy to have the eyebrow brush on the other end. I'll be using this for years to come.

October 29, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Easy to apply

I used plenty of different brow pencil. I find that the prices are mid-ranged. I also find this very easy to apply and makes the eyebrow a look more natural than the gel brow stuff.

October 24, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Review benefit pencil

This eyebrow pencil is amazing I definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup it’s the best eyebrow pencil I’ve used I wish I new about this product sooner

October 24, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Brow Perfection

tried out this on the recommendation of a friend, as powders left me with 'fluffy' looking brows. colour match service was excellent, can use either the wider end to fill in larger parts then the pointed end to create more precise lines. It doesn't budge - even in the pool. The brush is perfect for taming the run away hairs.

October 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

On fleek

I use this brow daily. Its durable and doesnt transfer much. When used with the benefit brow gel it make my brows look fab. The shades that are available are good but i feel there could be more. Given that the actual product is the best brow pencil ive used.