Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil

Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 329 in Eyebrow Care

May 03, 2017

This is a great brow pencil. I was really debating between this and the "Precisely my Brow" pencil also from benefit. I find this is great for every day because it has the teardrop shaped tip that allows you to fill in your brows really quickly but also use the skinny part to get into the arch. The spoolie is great to comb them out and get a natural look. I'm glad I caved and tried it! Try using the 3D brow tones on top to set them in place and add a highlight! Its my favourite way to do my brows now!

April 26, 2017

I love this eyebrow pencil - it is easy to use, does not make your brows look fake, it's not too much, and a little bit goes a long way. The only drawback is the price, but I think for the quality, it's worth it.

April 14, 2017

This is my fave brow pencil. It has a slanted applicator so that makes it perfect for people who are just starting out in filling in their brows and not so sure on how to shape them. It also comes with a spoolie brush on the other end so you can fluff out your brows and soften your look. I deff recommend this product!

April 14, 2017

I love the goof proof pencil compared to other eyebrow products because it gives you the perfect amount of product without having your brows jumping off your face,only downside i noticed is that it isnt cruelty free

October 19, 2016

I love it for my thick brows. The different shape of the pencil is something to get used to, and I also wasn't really excited about the price either. It still is my favorite brow pencil though, so I am sure I will buy it again. I love the staying power of it though.

September 17, 2016

Agreed with the previous reviewer about being overpriced, but - it's definitely a good product. Application is easy, the shape makes it easy to fill in brows, etc.

September 12, 2016

The packaging is very cute. It has a spoolie on one end and the pencil is angled for definition. It’s also waterproof which is great. The pencil is actually kind of a sharp pair/diamond shape, so as far as definition goes I think I would just prefer a straight, angled pencil like the ABH Brow Definer. This applied smoothly and the colour was great. This product is $30 and I’m not sure I will ever understand how they justify charging that much for a brow pencil from any brand.