4.9/5
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam Reviews

Good - 0

November 29, 2017

Glow kit in Sweets!!!!

Soo as you might see I did a review on the Anastasia glow kit in Sweets already, but In this review I have pictures of my kit along with the swatches on my hand!

This kit is legit my go to for a simple glow.. even when it comes to me doing a simple natural makeup look. You don’t need a lot, it goes on soo easily and no need to build with it because even one swipe on your face and your good to go, unless you want that dramatic glow and even still you wouldn’t need too much.

The whole kit is worth it! the amount I paid which was $40 something from the actual Anastasia website and on top of that I had to pay fedex a fee! soo I recommend going to Sephora to get the kit if you want to avoid that extra fee.

I will be purchasing more kits in the near future, and I do recommend it for everyone and all skin types as well.

August 14, 2017

Love ABH

Always beautiful, always unique and easy to apply. Long lasting GLOW, definitely worth the price at the end of the day. Non stop compliments and my favourite goto brand for highlighter

September 28, 2016

I never bothered using highlighters. I didn't buy into the whole highlight and contour trend until maybe 4 months ago.

I heard so many good things about the ABH Glow Kit and I had some extra money left over and decided to splurge (This was a lot of money for me compared to what I used to spend when it came to my makeup). I am so happy I managed to get my hands on this kit and it was worth every penny.

This comes with 4 colors of highlighter, one is a bronze-ish color, a gold, a pink and a straight up white pearl finish highlighter. Id say Gleam is more so for girls who are pale-medium skin. The bronze and gold highlighters are amazing for the summer or if you want a bronzed goddess look where as the pink is good for an everyday healthy glow if you choose to skip out on blush. The white highlighter is my go-to, I use it EVERYDAY. No lie, EVERYDAY. Even if I'm not wearing makeup i use it because it gives me a very healthy glow.

The trick to this product is that it is very pigmented and buildable. Its really easy to use too much (although lets face it, a lot of us go overboard and look like a beautiful glazed doughnut). I use a fan brush and sweep it ever so gently across the highlighter and then apply it. Thats normally good for a nice healthy glow, but sometimes I do it once or twice more if I really want to blind people.

I have oily skin so I don't use this on my chin or forehead because the pearl finish will make me look super oily once my oil starts to break through. I'm hoping she will soon have a matte highlighter for us oily skinned girls.

If used the white highlighter everyday for for about 4 months and i haven't even made a dent in the product. This palette could easily last you a couple years. The pans can also come out and be replaced so that you don't have to buy a second palette or buy an individual and have to carry that and the palette around.

August 04, 2016

The glow kits are so highly pigmented and buttery. They don't feel chalky at all!! I love these so much I have every single glow kit available. These truly let you shine as bright as the sun

June 27, 2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about this palette. I am fair skinned and this palette makes me glow like an angel. It comes in a large beautiful package with 4 MASSIVE highlighters, it is a bargain for the price. I am able to use every colour with the "crushed pearl" for my cheeks and the pinkier ones as blush toppers. This has been my best purchase of the year!

May 11, 2016

Both of these glow kits are amazing! They aren't the blinding highlights Anastasia has put out before but these are much better! They give the most beautiful light catching glow without looking too stark or sparkly. The price is a bit high but you get 4 huge pans in a variety of colours so it's a better deal than buying 2 singles from any other high end brand. I highly encourage you go into a store and swatch them. They look very pink/gold but when you swatch them, their true colours are revealed. I've never been so happy with a Sephora purchase!

April 14, 2016

I bought this highlighter palette about 3 weeks ago and have been using it non-stop. The pink shades in the Gleam version of the palette are so unique, and the variety this palette offers goes with any blush. The powders in this palette are finely milled and offer a perfect glow without having chunky sparkles, glitter, and fallout. The sizes of the pans are very generous, and the packaging is light yet sturdy.