Anastasia Brow Gel in Clear Reviews
#313 in Eyebrow Care

November 10, 2017

Keeps your brown intact!

There is no arguing that Anastasia Beverly Hills is the Queen of brow make up, but the Anastasia brow gel is the best product I have ever used! It keeps my eyebrows intact perfectly all day, and makes them look perfect. The hold is incredible. I like it in clear over top of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brown Pomade in Chocolate, but if I am going for a more casual look I use just the clear gel on its own! It is a must have product!

November 10, 2017

Beats the drugstore stuff by a mile

Only brow gel I trust to keep my brows in place. I use it after filling in my brows as part of my makeup routine or just to make my natural brows appear fuller by locking the hairs in place. Expensive but it lasts a while and worth it.

2.7/5

April 15, 2017

This product is too expensive for the quality you get out of it. It makes your eyebrows very crunchy and yes even though they keep it in place they do not look the best. Would not recommend, especially for the price you're paying.

April 15, 2017

It's great especially for people with thick brows that just need so shaping here and there. I use this most if the time to hold my brow hairs and it isn't clumpy/sticky. You can't tell you have applied the product, unless you accidently over apply it. It may look, white ish of you do. The price isn't the best deal, but it's still not that bad. I would reccomend it to those who don't want to really fill in their brows that much.

March 02, 2017

I love this this brow gel, especially because its clear. It has no scent and glides on nicely. You just have to be careful when you use it because since it has no color I feel like it takes some of my brow product off. I'm not sure if its the gel or the brow product. Its a little pricey but I think its worth it.

January 09, 2017

This stuff is like hairspray for your brows! I have kind of wild and untameable brows at time and this still really holds my brows in place! What I find works the best it putting a light layer of this gel on before I fill them in. If you put this gel on, your brows are going no where! It also lasts all day!

August 08, 2014

Initially, I was hugely skeptical of this product. I'd seen rave reviews but thought, How can this super expensive clear gel be any better than other clear gels? How wrong I was. The brush is amazing at combing through my thick brows and dispensing just the right amount of product. The gel keeps my brows in place ALL DAY. No joke. i tried to return to my $1 elf gel, and it just wasn't the same. The Anastasia one doesn't feel heavy; in fact, you don't notice it at all. Highly recommend!

June 12, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this product. After filling in my brows, I use this to keep the product from fading/rubbing off and it brings out the hairs so that my brows look natural and not drawn on. A must have for perfect brows!

February 22, 2014

I didn't know what I was missing. This is by far the best brow gel I've ever used. It really does stay on all day. I slept over a friends house and forgot to take off my makeup, when I woke up my brows looked exactly the same, not a hair out of place. It dries well, doesn't feel not too hard or stiff. Wonderful wonderful! Love it. Highly recommend. There's a reason it's a cult favourite. It works and it's long lasting.

February 18, 2014

I absolutely love this product. I use it to hold my brows in place after a brow pencil and it works awesome!