andalou naturals apricot probiotic cleansing milk Reviews

July 25, 2017

Perfect Cleanser!

This cleanser does it all. I no longer use any foaming or soapy cleanser because of the damage it causes my sensitive, prone to dehydration skin. This product cleanses my skin, removes light makeup or the final traces of heavy makeup (after oil cleansing) and leave my face feeling clean and hydrated, rather than stripped and dry.

October 06, 2016

Andalou is an all natural product and I'm in love with this brand.
    I always get these products from Well.ca

This product, Apricot Probiotic cleansing Milk is my facial cleanser during winter time. It is made for Dry & sensitive skin. It is very mild and cleanse your face really well. I have applied it on my wet face and also on dry and massage my face with it and rinse my face after a couple minutes. It's not harsh and doesn't sting when used on severely dry skin.

The only thing about the Andalou products I have purchased is the pump. when you are down to last half inch from the bottom of the bottle, The pump just stops working. For the cleansers it's no problem transferring them to another clean container but for the eye make up remover I am using, I find that I wasted probably another 3-5 uses because I ended up getting frustrated with the bottle and pump. I guess I could have cut the bottle. lol

September 26, 2016

Very gentle cleansing milk. It leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dry/tight. My only complaint is that it doesn't really remove makeup very well. I would ideally like an all in one product.