NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.
  • Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 12, 2019

Belle découverte !

J'ai bien aimée ce produit. Il est facile à utiliser et laisse ma peau propre. Ce nettoyant n'est pas trop parfumé ce qui est important pour moi. Belle découverte !!

March 03, 2019

Good one

Good product! Does remouve the makeup and leaves the skin soft and creamy. Not verry good tk remove the water rezistent makeup and little to oil for my test but verry good for dry skin.

1.5/5

February 24, 2019

Not a fan

I am a fan of all things Nivea and have been using their products since I was a child. When this came out, I had to try it. It is not good... does not leave your face feeling clean, kind of leaves a film on top. Also does not remove makeup. The leftover film (what the moisture is supposed to be?) broke out my skin.

February 22, 2019

Love Nivea

Nivea has always been a wonderful product and have been using it for years. It cleans my face completely and leaves it very smooth . I use it every night.

February 21, 2019

Worked great!

Was very happy with how this worked, cleaned my face well and left my skin feeling great! Buy it, try it... you wont be disappointed. let me know what you think!

January 21, 2019

Work well on hydrating skin

I have dry skin and I need a lot of moisturizing for my body. This Nivea lotion does exactly the job that is needed to keep my skin from getting too dry and cracked, especially during winter.

Updated On: January 21, 2019

I have dry skin and I need a lot of moisturizing for both my face and my body. This Nivea CREME CARE ALL-IN-ONE FACIAL CLEANSING LOTION OVERVIEW does exactly the job that is needed to keep my skin from getting too dry and wrinkly, especially during winter.

September 19, 2018

Great!

Nivea all in one facial lotion is great if you want soft skin. I love the fact that this product can be used for multiple things. cleansing , cleaning off make up and a moisturizing lotion. I always have this product in my house.

September 05, 2018

For a gentle smooth wash

Recommended for those seeking clean soft skin. I tend to use this face wash mainly during winter for one particular reason: dry skin. During winter my skin is super dry, and I sometimes get that dry dead skin peeling off my nose (I know some of you can relate).
    Well look no further... It removes make up, not all of it but most of it, you ll still have to follow up with eye make up removal. It cleans your face, but most of all it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. My skin would feel like it got the moisture it needed, and this is me not using night or day cream. I haven't used it during summer, so I can't say of it leaves the same result but i definitely use this throughout my winter season!

August 01, 2018

Works great!

I received a sample of this and brought it when I was camping, it was amazing! It worked really well, removed all my make up and didn't leave my face feeling dry. I will purchase this product!

July 05, 2018

REAALLLLLY MOISTURIZING

This lotion is so moisturizing, that even a dime sized pump is more than enough. I have extremely dry skin and this lotion really does its job and does not dry off too quickly on my face, Plus it doesnt have that sticky feeling