NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1051 in Facial Cleansers

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.

• Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.

1.5/5

April 18, 2017

I received a sample packet of this product in the mail. I was really looking forward to trying this product out because makeup wipes tend to be too harsh and drying on my face, and I wanted something that would cleanse and moisturize to prevent that from happening. The first issue with is this product is that it doesn't remove makeup -- it removes just as much as if you were running water over your face and rubbing with your hands. It claims to remove waterproof mascara, but it couldn't even remove my regular (not waterproof) mascara or eyeliner. To me that just defeats the purpose of this product because it doesn't fulfill its claim. I can't even tell what the qualities of this product are after using, because after applying I have to wash my face with another cleanser to actually remove all my makeup. I'm so disappointed because I was really hoping to love this product!

April 16, 2017

J'utilisais auparavant le démaquillant tout en un de Vichy, mais je le trouvais de plus en plus dispendieux. Lorsque j'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit, je me suis dis que je n'avais rien à perdre, mais j'avais peu d'attentes, car j'étais vraiment fidèle à mon démaquillant habituel (depuis près de 20 ans!). J'ai été vraiment impressionnée d'obtenir des résultats comparable, pour une fraction du prix! Je me suis donc empressée d'aller m'en procurer une bouteille et je compte lui être fidèle longtemps.

April 14, 2017

NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion feels soft and milky on your skin. It makes you feel good and your skin looks real beauty! I definitely recommend it, you can find it in all stores.

April 13, 2017

great product, got it as sample and since then I carry it with me. cleans my make up good without feeling harmfull. highly recommended it since you will be skepping a step.

its perfect for when I don't have to sit a do my whole cleanning face process.

April 09, 2017

I love that this is a multi purpose product and that I don't need to buy two separate products to take my makeup off at the end of the day. It works wonderfully for taking off eye makeup as well as face makeup. My skin can dry out pretty quickly with other face washes, but after using this product for a few months, I have yet to experience that. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.

March 28, 2017

I got a little sample of this from my mom and it is great. I like that this product comes from the brand nivea and it easily removes makeup. This smells great as well. This is very gentle and I apply it to my face with no worries.

March 22, 2017

I purchased Nivea cream care all in one facial cleansing lotion, because of the Trusted brand Nivea provides and I wanted to try this new product as I am a product junkie ;)

Really smooth and soft.
    Best description for me was it felt I was washing my face with diluted actual NIVEA CREAM.
    My skin was left soft, the cleanser was a feeling of the Nivea cream just diluted in water to make it more liquid-like.

It didn't cleanse 100% though because how soft it was, so I wouldn't recommend on heavy makeup, Id still use an additional product or scrub, however for a clean face to just feel further cleansed and moisturized Nivea cleanser did its job. It literally was a "2 in 1 " cleanser and lotion combined.

The scent was indeed Nivea signature scent lol :)

February 24, 2017

As an avid makeup user I found that this cleanser did not remove all of my makeup in one application. So I tried a few different regiments to find something that work. If I really like a product I don't mind changing my routine a bit for it.

Using a facial cleansing wipe, I quickly cleaned my face (not as thoroughly as I would without another cleanser) to get off most of the day's makeup. Then I would use the Nivea cleaning lotion to remove the rest. This was the best routine for me. I felt clean, more importantly I loved how my face felt after. Not dry, well moisturized.

February 06, 2017

Nivea is a good brand a little pricey at times but when you can get it on sale I recommend buying this product it's quite effective it cleans well and is gentle on skin.

February 05, 2017

merveilleuse crème NIVA CREAM CARE ALL IN ONE FACIAL CLEANING LOTION SE SERAIS UNE HONEUR DE RECEVOIR SE PRODUIT DANS MA BÔITE A LETTRE. MERCI DE NOUS DONNER LA CHANCE DE RECEVOIR DE SI BON PRODUIT DES QUE JE LE RECOIS JE VAIS LÈVALUER AVEC PLAISIR.