NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.
  • Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    3.2/5

July 05, 2019

Great cleansing lotion

I like this cleanser, It is very gentle and moisturizing.
    It makes my skin very hydrated and it cleanses my skin well. I like it a lot.
    I wish it would come in a pump format.

1.8/5

June 19, 2019

Sticky

Found that this made my skin really sticky it did remove the make up but had to re clean my face because of the stickiness on my skin. The scent was mild and nice but over all didn’t really like it.

1.3/5

June 04, 2019

Nothing

This was a sample I received in the mail. This did nothing for me. Didn't remove anything. Has a nice scent, like baby products. Skin wasn't irritated and no got breakouts.

May 29, 2019

Removes all makeup

I use this at night to remove my makeup and do a double cleanse. It removes all of my water proof makeup without drying the skin. It’s creamy and melts all the makeup effortlessly. It has a light scent to it which goes away once you wash your face with a cleanser.

April 03, 2019

gentle face wash

I decided to try this product this past winter aster I had gotten windburn on my cheeks. Product was soothing for cleansing and help to sooth the burning feeling from the windburn. It help to keep my face soft and prevented dryness

March 12, 2019

Belle découverte !

J'ai bien aimée ce produit. Il est facile à utiliser et laisse ma peau propre. Ce nettoyant n'est pas trop parfumé ce qui est important pour moi. Belle découverte !!

March 03, 2019
    Bucuresti, Romania

Good one

Good product! Does remouve the makeup and leaves the skin soft and creamy. Not verry good tk remove the water rezistent makeup and little to oil for my test but verry good for dry skin.

1.5/5

February 24, 2019

Not a fan

I am a fan of all things Nivea and have been using their products since I was a child. When this came out, I had to try it. It is not good... does not leave your face feeling clean, kind of leaves a film on top. Also does not remove makeup. The leftover film (what the moisture is supposed to be?) broke out my skin.

February 22, 2019

Love Nivea

Nivea has always been a wonderful product and have been using it for years. It cleans my face completely and leaves it very smooth . I use it every night.

February 21, 2019

Worked great!

Was very happy with how this worked, cleaned my face well and left my skin feeling great! Buy it, try it... you wont be disappointed. let me know what you think!