NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.

• Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 07, 2018

Good product for the price

I liked This product and felt I got my value for the price it’s affordable and leaves you feeling fresh and clean!
    I like how it has a soft scent and not to over powering!
    I would def be buying these products again

November 17, 2017

Wouldn't be my 1st choice

I received some samples from a local women's show, tried it one night and wasn't overly impressed. I usually do a two step cleansing process, either I will use a scrub or an oil cleanser and then I will use my face wash to ensure I get all my make-up off. Once night I didn't feel like doing either of these so I figured I would try this instead. If you do a two step process like I do, then it's alright but just buy itself as a cleanser I wouldn't recommend it. It doesn't take all of your make-up off, leaves some residue however if you do a two step process like I do, its not bad as a quick alternative.

October 03, 2017

Un grand basic

Super produit de qualité. Hydrate la peau, est très efficace et sent super bon! Un rituel à adopter, que votre peau va vous redemander !
    L’essayer c’est l’adopter!

August 31, 2017

nice and gentle

I liked that this product was very gentle and light. I felt it had a bit too much scent to use to remove my eye makeup, but was good to just freshen my face in the morning.

2.3/5

June 17, 2017

Not all-in-one

Have always been a fan of Nivea products but this product was a let down. The lotion is extremely light ,bordering watery , and does not take off make up as well as other cleansing lotion on the market. The only positive thing I can say is it smells nice

May 31, 2017

I bought this product as a facial moisturizer after i remove my makeup. It worked well and didnt seem to break out my skin, which was a bonus for my sensitive skin! It kinda made my skin feel a little tight when it dried down which i didn't care to much for. Other than that i would recommend this product.

May 31, 2017

I got this as a sample. I didnt know what to expect. I know most use it for cleaning the face. But i used it more for the lotion benefit. I put it on my skin and leave it on. I love this stuff.. I usually break out with pimples with most products. And with having dry skin. This product made my skin feel nice and moist and kept the pimples at bay. I will be buying this product.

1.3/5

April 18, 2017

I received a sample packet of this product in the mail. I was really looking forward to trying this product out because makeup wipes tend to be too harsh and drying on my face, and I wanted something that would cleanse and moisturize to prevent that from happening. The first issue with is this product is that it doesn't remove makeup -- it removes just as much as if you were running water over your face and rubbing with your hands. It claims to remove waterproof mascara, but it couldn't even remove my regular (not waterproof) mascara or eyeliner. To me that just defeats the purpose of this product because it doesn't fulfill its claim. I can't even tell what the qualities of this product are after using, because after applying I have to wash my face with another cleanser to actually remove all my makeup. I'm so disappointed because I was really hoping to love this product!

April 16, 2017

J'utilisais auparavant le démaquillant tout en un de Vichy, mais je le trouvais de plus en plus dispendieux. Lorsque j'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit, je me suis dis que je n'avais rien à perdre, mais j'avais peu d'attentes, car j'étais vraiment fidèle à mon démaquillant habituel (depuis près de 20 ans!). J'ai été vraiment impressionnée d'obtenir des résultats comparable, pour une fraction du prix! Je me suis donc empressée d'aller m'en procurer une bouteille et je compte lui être fidèle longtemps.

April 14, 2017

NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion feels soft and milky on your skin. It makes you feel good and your skin looks real beauty! I definitely recommend it, you can find it in all stores.