NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1129 in Facial Cleansers

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.

• Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.

2.3/5

June 17, 2017

Not all-in-one

Have always been a fan of Nivea products but this product was a let down. The lotion is extremely light ,bordering watery , and does not take off make up as well as other cleansing lotion on the market. The only positive thing I can say is it smells nice

May 31, 2017

I bought this product as a facial moisturizer after i remove my makeup. It worked well and didnt seem to break out my skin, which was a bonus for my sensitive skin! It kinda made my skin feel a little tight when it dried down which i didn't care to much for. Other than that i would recommend this product.

May 31, 2017

I got this as a sample. I didnt know what to expect. I know most use it for cleaning the face. But i used it more for the lotion benefit. I put it on my skin and leave it on. I love this stuff.. I usually break out with pimples with most products. And with having dry skin. This product made my skin feel nice and moist and kept the pimples at bay. I will be buying this product.

1.3/5

April 18, 2017

I received a sample packet of this product in the mail. I was really looking forward to trying this product out because makeup wipes tend to be too harsh and drying on my face, and I wanted something that would cleanse and moisturize to prevent that from happening. The first issue with is this product is that it doesn't remove makeup -- it removes just as much as if you were running water over your face and rubbing with your hands. It claims to remove waterproof mascara, but it couldn't even remove my regular (not waterproof) mascara or eyeliner. To me that just defeats the purpose of this product because it doesn't fulfill its claim. I can't even tell what the qualities of this product are after using, because after applying I have to wash my face with another cleanser to actually remove all my makeup. I'm so disappointed because I was really hoping to love this product!

April 16, 2017

J'utilisais auparavant le démaquillant tout en un de Vichy, mais je le trouvais de plus en plus dispendieux. Lorsque j'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit, je me suis dis que je n'avais rien à perdre, mais j'avais peu d'attentes, car j'étais vraiment fidèle à mon démaquillant habituel (depuis près de 20 ans!). J'ai été vraiment impressionnée d'obtenir des résultats comparable, pour une fraction du prix! Je me suis donc empressée d'aller m'en procurer une bouteille et je compte lui être fidèle longtemps.

April 14, 2017

NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion feels soft and milky on your skin. It makes you feel good and your skin looks real beauty! I definitely recommend it, you can find it in all stores.

April 13, 2017

great product, got it as sample and since then I carry it with me. cleans my make up good without feeling harmfull. highly recommended it since you will be skepping a step.

its perfect for when I don't have to sit a do my whole cleanning face process.

April 09, 2017

I love that this is a multi purpose product and that I don't need to buy two separate products to take my makeup off at the end of the day. It works wonderfully for taking off eye makeup as well as face makeup. My skin can dry out pretty quickly with other face washes, but after using this product for a few months, I have yet to experience that. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.

March 28, 2017

I got a little sample of this from my mom and it is great. I like that this product comes from the brand nivea and it easily removes makeup. This smells great as well. This is very gentle and I apply it to my face with no worries.

March 22, 2017

I purchased Nivea cream care all in one facial cleansing lotion, because of the Trusted brand Nivea provides and I wanted to try this new product as I am a product junkie ;)

Really smooth and soft.
    Best description for me was it felt I was washing my face with diluted actual NIVEA CREAM.
    My skin was left soft, the cleanser was a feeling of the Nivea cream just diluted in water to make it more liquid-like.

It didn't cleanse 100% though because how soft it was, so I wouldn't recommend on heavy makeup, Id still use an additional product or scrub, however for a clean face to just feel further cleansed and moisturized Nivea cleanser did its job. It literally was a "2 in 1 " cleanser and lotion combined.

The scent was indeed Nivea signature scent lol :)

Ferrero Rocher

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    If you had three wishes....

dperrault has posted in the forum topic