Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

September 29, 2020

Too gentle

I bought this product after getting and allergic reaction to makeup on my face an developing eczema. It was super gentle on my face, no irritation and no allergic reaction. I've recently stopped using it because I don't find that it's cleaning the oils off my face after a day of moving around and being outside. it's almost like putting moisturizer on my face in the shower. Will only go back if I have another skin issue.

September 04, 2020

Great value. Bottle lasts a long time.

We use this in our house. The pump is so helpful and often we brign it in the shower. Its effective and smells great. Sensitive skin might need the gentle versiona d some could find it a little drying. Its great vaue and always well priced.

September 04, 2020

Easy cleaning

I've used this for my face for as long as I can remember. It's very convenient and absolutely does the job even works on sensitive skin. Couldn't live without it

September 03, 2020

Gentle on the skin

Cetaphil really helped with my acne. My skin is very sensitive- products usually cause redness to my skin, but not cetaphil. It’s really gentle and odourless too.

September 03, 2020

Cleared my Skin

I cant say enough about this product, it has made my skin amazing. The product is very cost effective and it is a great formula. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a skin care line that is cost effective and works.

Nothing special

I'm currently using this as it was recommended for my sensitive skin. It is gentle enough for everyday use and does not irritate the skin. However, my skin does not feel "clean" after using it and I can still feel my pores being clogged. I will finish the product but not sure if this is something I will repurchase.

Great product and Doctor recommended

Cetaphil is one of the suggestions Among other things that my doctor recommended when I showed signs of dry skin around my eyelids, hands etc.. I have been using the Gentle Skin Cleanser for a couple years now and really love it. And my skin does too!

Love this face wash

I have been using this face wash ever since it was recommended to my by my doctor probably close to 10 years ago. It's gentle which is great because I tend to have sensitive skin. I like that there are no strong scents attached to it and it leaves my face feeling clean. 10/10 would recommend.

September 01, 2020

Very affordable

This is easily the most basic and affordable cleanser. It is also fragrance free and fungal acne safe. Nothing to hate on this! The only thing to get used to is that it doesnt really foam and sometimes I feel it doesnt clean my face enough.

August 31, 2020

I love my Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

This cleanser has been my go to for years ! It doesn’t dry out your skin whatsoever and is great when removing any unwanted makeup residue. It was great for when I had acne and needed a gentle cleanser. Definitely would recommend