Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 30, 2021

Amazing product

I have a problem with my skin, so i cannot use some product that’s including strong scent or alcohol. This product is so good for my skin, and it is so light but also makes my face cleaned

3.2/5

November 27, 2021

An Average Skin Cleanser

I really enjoyed using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser as part of my nightly routine. I found the product effective in removing excess oils and dirt from my skin, though I also felt that the cleanser left my skin feeling very dry afterwards. Without pairing this cleanser with a good moisturizer, I would be concerned about potential skin damage. As such, especially since the cleanser is marketed as being "gentle", I think there is room for improvement for this product, but it's a good value item and is not too expensive for what it does.

November 27, 2021
    California, United States

Helps with dry skin

During the winter time my skin can get dry. When I use products with salicylic acid, it can dry my skin out. CetaPhil cleanser helps my skin out a lot. The cleanser is not harsh on the skin. I even use cetaphil moisturizer as well.

October 08, 2021

My favourite face cleanser

I have been using this face cleanser for the past 6 or so years and it's still the only one that performs the best for my skin type. I started purchasing Cetaphil because my skin was very sensitive and acne prone at the time and it soothed my skin quicker than other products I had tried. Even now, if I'm having a flare up from trying a new face cream or face mask, it brings my skin back to normal without having to do anything except use it regularly.

The texture of it is thin, you don't have to use much to get it all over your face and neck. It washes off quickly, doesn't leave your skin feeling "parched" or tight in any way. It has a pump which is convenient. I buy this at Costco when it's on sale in the 1L bottles and it's great value for my money. Regardless, they usually have a few coupons and free trials going around if you want to give it a try as well. Love this stuff!

October 07, 2021
    United Kingdom

Strawberry legs miracle

I did so much research in trying to cure my strawberry legs, tried so many things. Finally found this little gem, I’ve been using it now for a few months and my strawberry legs have really improved. So pleased with this product, will continue to use.

September 25, 2021

Really great product

This is gentle enough for baby's skin and use for a makeup remover. Like the fact that it is recommended by dermatologists. It is fragrance free and is good for all skin types.

September 24, 2021

Cetaphil

It works great dosnt leave my skin feeling dry , it helps wit blemished and makes me feel over all clean I would definitely recommend this its good for sensitive skin

September 22, 2021

Multi purpose

After many many trial and errors I was suggested this by dermatologist, im quite impressed. My skin is in amazing shape FINALLY!! I use it to remove makeup, wash my face and body, if I need to freshen up in the day I use it with cotton pads. Ive recently found out how great it removes glue from flash eyelashes. I remove them with Cetaphil too. This product is a multi Tasker in itself.i feel safe useing this even of my skin were irritated or sunburned etc.. but I have not had any issues since I ditched everything and committed to the Cetaphil life

September 06, 2021

Gentle on skin

This is great for my sensitive skin, doesnt break me out. This is also my go to product to calm my skin when I use a new skincare product that has a bad effect on my skin.

August 20, 2021

I’ve been using this daily for 15 years

I use this everyday as a gentle skin cleanser. It doesn’t dry out my skin, and leaves it feeling clean and not tight. I can use it as a makeup remover without making my eyes sting. If I am wearing makeup I wash once to remove the makeup, and a second time to get my skin really clean. I started using this when I was 19 after getting a random acne flair up. I’ve been using it ever since. Works better than the luxury brands for me, and you can’t beat the price!