Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

January 18, 2019

Fantastic face wash

Was given a sample from my doctor because of dry skin problems. Since I have been using this product my face is much smoother not rough due to dry skin and my face looks great

January 18, 2019

Great Daily Cleanser!

Lately I have been having a lot of breakouts due to clogged pores :(, However once I incorporated this cleanser into my daily regime I found that it has really helped to get rid of the dirt from your face. I would definitely suggest to use this product on an everyday basis because its super gentle and then follow through with your regular regime.

January 04, 2019

Hands down, best!

This is the best cleanser for your face. I used so many products to stop breakouts and nothing worked. This is the only product that has kept my face clear from breakouts and is not harsh on my skin. I swear by it.

January 03, 2019

Good gentle cleanser

I have sensitive skin, so this is a good cleanser for when my skin is feeling very touchy. However, since it is such a light cleanser, for those who have more serious skin problems it would be better for a more heavy duty cleanser.

December 29, 2018

Pas de grande différence...

J'ai utilisé ce produit pendant plusieurs mois espérant constater une différence au niveau de mon acné, mais ce n'était pas le bon nettoyant pour moi. J'aime avoir une sensation de fraicheur après m'être lavée le visage, mais le nettoyant Cetaphil est si doux qu'on ne sens presque pas la différence avant et après son utilisation. Pour ce qui est du prix, je crois que c'est abordable considérant la quantité contenue dans le récipient. Un nettoyant à recommander pour les peaux très sensibles.

December 20, 2018

No issues with this product for what it is. It's very gentle so I use it in the mornings or when I haven't been wearing any makeup or anything on my skin just to refresh and have a simple clean. I find there is a very subtle scent to it but I don't mind it.

December 07, 2018

Works great

This product is awesome. My husband suffers greatly from skin blemishes and sores. This product has helped to make those less painful and clear them up.

December 06, 2018

it did not work for me

It did not work for my type of skin, my skin is dry to combination skin. after washing my face with this cleanser, I feel my face is still oily and I would have to wash my face a second time. I guess it is too gentle for my oily skin. Unfortunately I would not purchase again.

November 15, 2018

Good for a gentle cleanse

This cleanser has been great for my skin. I love how gentle it is on my face and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight, dry or irritated. I haven't had any reactions or breakouts from using it, which is why I've liked it so much. However, it doesn't remove any of my makeup and I have to use cleansing wipes or makeup remover wipes before I wash my face or else my face is still dirty after I cleanse it. I also wish that this product did not have parabens in it. As much as I love it, I'm looking for an alternative to stay clear of harmful ingredients like parabens. Please consider reformulating!

October 13, 2018

My go to cleanser

I have been using Cetaphil since I was a teenager on the advice of my dermatologist. I have tried so many products over the years but I always come back to Cetaphil. There is no other cleanser like it. It is so gentle my kids use it. I love this product and will always have some in my house.