Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1083 in Facial Cleansers

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

May 25, 2017

I really like this cleanser! It is gentle enough for my skin and it didn't dry out my skin either. It does have a slight scent to it but nothing that bothers me. I noticed a difference in my skin after using it for a while. I will definitely be using this again.

May 18, 2017

I was using Retin-A a few years back to try and get rid of a few pigmented spots on my face and it had my skin peeling. I tried a few different cleansers but they all made my face burn with so much pain. One day the Beauty clerk at my local Shoppers drug mart recommended Cetaphil and i bought it and tried it as soon as i got home. It was just the most gentlest thing on my face for a while! it gently cleaned and left my skin fresh and moisturized.

May 12, 2017

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is so gentle that sometimes, i felt like i didn't clean my skin. You'll feel a difference after you wash your face but this product is not for my skin type.

May 12, 2017

Il s'agit du nettoyant pour le visage que j'utilise quotidiennement, il est très efficace pour traiter la peau grasse. Contenant pratique, avec une seule pression on obtiens la bonne quantité de produit. Mon copain m'en vole régulièrement, car lui aussi il apprécie le produit.

May 10, 2017

THE BEST CLEANSER! leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely will take off all the dirt and makeup. Its very gentle so with sensitive skin it is definitely recommended.

May 08, 2017

I have been using these products for awhile, as a regular cleanser, and wash, always gets the all dirt out and , I would recommend others to try it.

May 08, 2017

This is the most gentle cleanser I've ever used. It doesn't have a powerful scent which is nice and it's gentle enough to use twice a day with no problems.

May 07, 2017

I use this on my son who gets very bad eczema, i try to use this for his regular baths to help prevent the eczema from getting worse and it helps a lot! My doctor recommended i use it and im so thankful she did. it doesn't leave his skin dried out or irritated. I can also use it as a lotion when he does feel a little irritated. It seems a little pricey but totally worth it since it has helped us a lot

May 02, 2017

I purchased Cetaphil skin cleanser on the recommendation of a peer when looking for a gentle cleanser for my skin. I have been using this skin cleanser for over 3 months and have found it to be very effective overall. I do like the scent of the product and my skin is not dry at all after using it. I will continue to use this.

May 02, 2017

Je n'ai pas une peau sujette à l'acné sévère, mais il demeure qu'avec ce produit je suis en mesure de contenir mes crises de boutons ponctuelles. Elle rend ma peau fraîche et propre.