Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

May 25, 2019
    Selangor, Malaysia

Cethapil

Sangat berkesan boleh dipakai untuk golongan muka berminyak dan kering. Jerawat pun boleh kecut kalau pakai. Sesuai sangat untuk murid sekolah lagi-lagi yang berminyak. Sangat disarankan

May 02, 2019

Doesn't blow my mind

It's a super gentle cleanser that doesn't really foam. You'll definitely need to double cleanse since this doesn't take your make up off. I tend to use it during winters since my skin is so dry and this doesn't really strip my skin of its moisture. However, other than that I don't think there's really anything exceptional about it. For those who have sensitive dry skin, this could be a good option but don't expect anything life changing.

April 24, 2019

Worth the money!

I use this product in my daily skin care routine! It is my first cleanser I use, and I apply this after I let a hot damp cloth sit on my face for around 30 seconds, day and night. Then I smother it all over my face, apply it to all areas (including neck). I don’t really wear make up so for my eyebrows I fill in sometimes it takes the remains right off. This product is definitely gentle on my sensitive skin, and I usually follow up with a daily scrub and then my toner and moisturizer. Has helped clear my breakouts.

April 23, 2019

It's Okay

Use this product as it's recommend to me by my dermatologist. It does not lather and does not take all my make up off. Wish it would take off my make up so I wouldn't have to apply another product.

April 23, 2019

It's ok

I was really excited to try this product but it's not nearly as great as I hoped. I've definitely tried way better products. All in all the only way I'd continue using this product is if it was given away for free

April 12, 2019

Very good cleanser

This cleanser is perfect for my sensitive dry skin. It doesn't lather up so it doesn't dry out my skin. Besides that, it has no fragrance to irritate my skin which is perfect

April 08, 2019

Superb

i have been using this for almost a decade and I a loving it. i have sensitive skin and it helps my skin to be soft and silky. this Cetaphil was is not only for face but for body also. my dry skin in my body is gone. i would gladly recommend it specially for all sensitive skins. this is far the best face and body product for me.

April 06, 2019

My fave cleanser !!

I purchase this cleanser all the time. It smells nice and fresh. Love how it feels on my skin. After I wash it off my face feels soo clean. I love that feeling of knowing the day has been washed off my face. It’s mild and it’s good for sensitive skin !! Love love love ❤️

April 05, 2019

A good basic cleanser

This is a good basic no frills cleanser which sensitive skin types might appreciate. It doesn't lather up so it doesn't dry out your skin too much and with little or no fragrance to irritate skin so that's good

April 04, 2019

Mediocre

Everyone in my family uses this cleanser and I agree that it works, but I find that it dries out the skin if you do not put on a moisturizer afterwards. The consistency of the cleanser is nice, and all in all it is a good product. I just wish it wasn't so drying.