Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 03, 2022

I love it

I never used to know what kind of facewash to use. I started using cetaphil about two years ago and I absolutely love it. My skin is clearer and feels refreshed after every wash (:

August 29, 2022

CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER

Great daily cleanser for normal skin types. It is gentle on skin, leaving skin feeling clean and not stripped of any natural oils. Cetaphil is my go to cleanser, great price for great results.

August 20, 2022

Great product for sensitive skin

Really been loving this product lately as it is good for people with sensitive skin and it is very gentle for your skin. It can used for your face and body as well.

It is highly recommended and good price at Costco but you can purchase it at Walmart, Shoppers, Rexall and most local stores.

August 19, 2022

Great for acne prone skin

After trying many (costly) products to try and combat acne prone skin, it was recommended by my doctor to try Cetaphil products. I was skeptical at first being that is was simply in the aisle at the drugstore and I didn't have to spend a fortune for it. To my surprise, after a week of using it, I noticed my skin looked quite a bit better. I would recommend using it in the morning and before bed for best results.

July 05, 2022

Run of the mill!

This is a great gentle cleanser, but that all it is!

If you're looking for a basic cleanser with no POW to it, this is your guy! Old trusty!

I don't trust Cetaphil to take off my make up so I would use something else prior. Personally, I use this in the morning when my face just needs the night sweats washed off and follow with my serums, but at night I prefer Cerave as it's more powerful and has more bang for its buck!

June 23, 2022

Best gentle cleanser ever!

This honestly is the best gentle cleanser I’ve ever tried. I have acne prone skin and use a acne cleanser at night along with other products and in the morning I give my skin a break and use this cleanser to just gently clean my skin. It doesn’t irritate or aggravate at all. I even know some people who use this as hand soap. I will forever have this in my bathroom.

April 27, 2022

gentle cleanser

My son has acne prone skin and we've tried different cleansers for him but he doesn't like them until I got him this and it worked for him very well, he really liked it and its his fave cleanser

February 21, 2022

Simple and Effective

I started using this product while on Accutane and never left it. the value of money for the amount of product you get is amazing, it lasts forever. I've never felt dry or dehydrated after using and never broken out from it. I often use it as a double cleanse as well as it takes off makeup easily.

February 18, 2022

The perfect skin cleanser

This is the best skincare product that I have used in a long time. The cleanser cleans your skin perfectly but not in a harsh way, as gently as possible not letting it react with your face.

February 15, 2022

my everyday skincare product

it’s a must in my skincare routine i’m using it for around 6 months now and it’s just amazing. suits very well on my skin. i have clear skin now. just can’t imagin my Am and Pm without it.