4.1/5
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

October 17, 2017

Perfect for all skin

The best gentle cleanser. Deep cleans and works amazing on skin. My skin is sensitive and this really clears every little detail of dirty and makeup. I remember using this as a teenager suffering with acne and now my skin is all cleared. Must have beauty regime

October 08, 2017

Leaves my skin soft

After using this my skin feels soft and smooth, having oily skin my face gets a lot of pimples, using this helps me get rid of the oil from day to day.

October 07, 2017

Un des meilleurs nettoyant

Il est super efficace pour nettoyer ma peau. Il n'est pas aggresant pour mon épiderme et La nettoie en douceur. C'est un produit sans allergènes et qui est très naturel. Recommandé par les dermatologues, c'est un des meilleurs produits pour la peau qui existe.

1.8/5

Not for me

After hearing some good reviews, I decided to give this a try. It isn't for me. The formula is definitely gentle, but it didn't feel like it was doing anything for my skin. My skin didn't feel like it was getting cleaned. It felt like I was just using a bar of soap that didn't suds up. I even tried it with a facial cleansing brush. I went back to using Noxzema - I love the cooling effect it give my skin, and I always feel so clean after using it.

Great stuff

First tried this when i got a sample but I now buy it regularly. Great product.. leaves skin feeling clean with out it feeling tight and sore. Id recommend this to anyone with sesitive skin

best cleanser ever!

This cleanser has smoothed and made my skin healthy by alot! it also helped me with not having less and less breakouts. Perfect for all skin types. That also includes all the sensitive skin :) Very gentle, and soft on skin

September 27, 2017

One of the best gentle cleansers I've ever used

This was my go to cleanser back when I had acne. This never irritated my skin and gave my face a nice gentle wash. I never felt my face being stripped away from oils like other cleansers would. This was super gentle and never inflamed my acne. This was a really good cleanser.

September 26, 2017

Great cleanser

This is a Great gentle cleanser. Doesn't work too well to remove makeup but great for sensitive skin. Great to have on hand for break outs or sensitivities

September 26, 2017

clean

I use this to remove make up and just freshen up.it smells nice has a lovely creamy texture .cleans well and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.rinse off with water or just wipe off.

September 19, 2017

Great face wash

I bought this bottle from Costco to me it was a reasonable price.
    After trying this on my very oily face it removed much of the shine while keeping the PH levels balanced. I will most likely get more, once I use it all up.