Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

July 07, 2020

Absolutely amazing for sensitive skin!

I have been using Cetaphil for over 10 years now. It is my number one choice as my facial cleanser. It is so gentle you can literally rub the mascara off your eyes with it and it doesn’t hurt and there is no skin irritations.

July 01, 2020

Very gentle and works great!

First of all, this product is extremely gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and never dried out. Another thing I love about this product is that it does a great job at removing makeup without causing any skin irritation. I have tried a lot of makeup remover wipes and gels and they all irritate my skin, but this does not! One thing often lost with such a gentle product is that they don't have an amazing scent; this product is not an exception. It has no scent, but some people like that. I, however, love when my products smell really good. So, I have to give this product five stars because it is amazing, but if somebody can find me a product this great that also smells amazing, I would be forever thankful!

June 29, 2020

Great product! I have dry and sensitive skin and this s work

This is a great product! I break out easily and this product helped. It didn't dry out my skin which was amazing. I've been using this product for years and will continue to do so.

1.8/5

June 28, 2020

Was not happy

I was looking for a gentle cleanser and came across this one. After reading all the good reviews I thought I'd give it a try, however, it made my skin extremely red and break out, horribly. Personally, this product is not for me, but it might work better for someone else.

June 25, 2020

This cleanser is amazing.

I loved this cleanser. I have sensitive and dry skin and I don't feel my skin more dry after using this product. I use it daily. It's very gentle cleanser.

June 25, 2020

Very sensitive skin saver

My son and I both have very intolerant skin. This product is gentle and does the trick. I prefer a foam cleanser usually because I thought without the bubbles it wasn't really cleaning. I was wrong it's great we also use the moisturizer

June 21, 2020

Very effective

I truly enjoy using this gentle cleanser it can be used on face, hands and body. It is suitable for all skin types. I have acne prone skin and this gentle cleanser is great for my skin! The best part of this is that it fragrance free!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!

June 19, 2020

Gentle

I have sensitive skin, since I’ve discovered and started using this I haven’t gone back. It’s super gentle on my skin and prevents any breakouts. No harmful ingredients or chemicals.

June 19, 2020

Perfect for my combination skin

I have combination skin, which means that I have the challenges of oily skin as well as the challenges of dry skin and am prone to breakouts. What I love about this product is that it's gentle enough that it doesn't further dry out my skin but it effectively cleanses and prevents breakouts. I've been using it for years and love it!

June 18, 2020

OMG, AMAZINGGGGGGG

Any cleanser wouldn't work on my skin, my skin is very much prone to acne and leave scars after the acne. I did a lot of home remedies, like A LOT OF THEM. but no results. I found someone's video on social site and thought a lot of time to give this cleanser a try since I have got nothing to lose because this cleanser was the formula free so I gave it try and never regretted on my decision. Best purchase ever.