Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

September 03, 2019

Nusrat Kabir

This is by far one of my most used facial cleansers. It’s mild, cleans well and doesn’t strip skin of natural oils. One bottle lasts me for a very long time. I’ll keep buying it.

August 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Give it a chance.

Some people are thrown off by the fact that this does not sud like a typical face wash. My husband being one of them.
    I like using this soap free cleanser on a damp face, gently rubbing in circular motions until I believe it is clean. Washing it off with a wet cloth.
    It gets every bit of dirt, dust, pollution, and grim from the day off my face.
    I personally don't like the feeling of my face feeling tight after I wash my face and this doesn't. It makes my face feel so smooth, clean, and hydrated.

August 27, 2019

So gentle

This is must have for people with sensitive skin ! Love this cleanser ! It's soo gentle you can't go wrong with it . You get alot of product for your money. I love this face wash .

August 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

A good cleanser

Ive tried a few different cleansers and if you look past the packaging this is a good cleanser, you dont need to use very much and I tend to apply it to cotton pads and it makes my skin look great. My skin is smoother after and feels great and cleaner.

August 14, 2019

Quietly awesome! Worthy of your pennies

I was desparate and needed a gentle skin cleanser. I would have not bought Cetaphil because of the packaging lacks polish and excitement (I love me some good packaging). But truth to told, this product is something to behold. The thin smooth texture is soothing and gentle on my skin. It cleanses the oil, makeup and day/nights events off my face with leaving a trace of residue. I now use Cetaphil as my go to cleanser for everything! It is perfect for travelling, especially if you forgot body wash. Cetaphil you have converted me.

Super gentle on my skin

I have very sensitive skin. I get break outside even if some products says "no harsh chemicals". But Cetaphil is so gentle on my skin, I can use it 3 to four times a day. I work in an environment where my face gets dust and dirt all the time. This products works wonders for me.

good for sensitive skin

I love this brand of cleansers! My face is sensitive and I’ve never had a problem with this brand! It leaves my face nice and soft with no breakouts:) its so good for sensitive skin!

August 13, 2019

Great gentle cleanser for teenagers

My child just recently broke out with her first bout of acne and I remember using it when I broke up with my first bout of acne. It is a Gentle cleanser but powerful enough to help teenagers going through their first skin issues.

August 13, 2019

Soothing, but doesn't remove makeup

This is a gentle, soothing face wash that irritate my skin. I like the large pump container. It is a good face wash to use in the morning, but not at night as it does not remove makeup very well. I have to go over my face twice with toner to remove the makeup left behind.

August 10, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Not as good as everyone makes out - oily skin

I purchased this after researching something that might control my every so suddenly oily skin. I’m afraid to say that it made no difference to my skin and even though it is dermatologist tested my face actually comes out in blotches after I use it.