NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 29, 2020

Easy to add to skincare routine

This a great product to use for any skin type because its gentle and doesnt irritate that skin, It was really easy to incorporate into my skincare routine aswell

February 10, 2020

Works great

Excelent result in a month. Smells great no heavy feels great after a shower and before bed. I like to put mine in the fridge and apply in my face after.

January 17, 2020

Creamy and yummy PLUS kicks butt in facial cleansing

Neutrogena Rapid Repair Cleanser
    The bottle is slender and long yet contains a generous amount of product. The cleanser is dispensed by a pump keeping cleanliness intact; the right amount of product is pumped out so a " little goes a long way."

The cleanser has a sweet fragrance-the same as the sister product- 'retinal serum'.
    The consistency is creamy with fine texture-which comes from the gentle micro exfoliant beads.

I have sensitive skin and appreciated the fact that the cleanser did not dry or induce irritation causing redness; however, I used the cleanser 'every 2nd day' and on the 'other days' I use another facial cleanser by Aveeno-which I received through 'ChickAdvisors'.
    ChickAdvisors generously allowed me to sample these products for free.

2.8/5

November 25, 2019

ok but not great

I didn't love this cleanser. It cleaned all of my makeup off well but left my skin feeling a bit tight. My mom loved it though, she has more oily skin. I don't think I would repurchase, but it will get used up. I received this free for review purposes.

1.3/5

October 03, 2019

Ok

Its okay. Expensive. Not fast results. Not sure if effective. Dont trust anti wrinkle stuff.

Packing is good. Looks good. Feels smooth. Usually i like this brand but not ths time

October 01, 2019

Neutrogena J ai essayé les produits et j'en ai racheté super

Neutrogena le meilleur produits que J ai essayé ma peau est tellement douce et éclatante jadore, mon teint est plus éclatant et douces pour compléter ma routine J ai acheter la crème hydratante super 🤩

September 24, 2019

Works well on normal skin

I got this product for free. As a cleanser it works really well so well that I could not use it daily as I found it "stripped" my face(lack of a better word). I have normal skin but depending on time of month it can get sensitive and irritated easily. First couple of days this product worked well at washing my face and removing makeup but after a couple of days i felt it was to harsh on my skin.

Would I recommend to a friend yes if they have more oily less sensitive skin then I do.

September 20, 2019
    Texas, United States

I would not buy this product again.

I bought this product thinking it was going to be great since I've been using Neutrogena Wrinkle day & night moisturizers and never had a problem with them. To my personal experience I didn't like the rapid repair cleanser..It feels more like a cream and I feel it doesn't lather and give me that clean fresh feeling.

September 12, 2019

Very effective cleanser

I was very impressed by the effectiveness of the Neutrogen Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for daily cleansing and the removal of dry skin. It was no irritating and left a healthy glow which was the perfect canvas for other skin care ingredients. After a two weeks of use my skin looked amazing!

September 12, 2019

I recommend this product

I find this product not only cleanses my face but it is also gentle enough for my skin. I had no negative reaction to this product and it did remove the dirt, makeup, etc and not leave a residue on my skin. I will be using this product after I finish my free sample.