Andalou Naturals Argan + Omega Natural Glow 3 in 1

1 review
Ranked #107 out of 337 in Serums

July 28, 2016

Andalou Naturals Argan + Omega Natural Glow 3+1
    I have been testing this out for a couple of weeks now, and I have to say... I'm quite impressed.

It's chock full of argan, sunflower, jojoba, flax and other plant based oils. I would consider this a medium weight oil... a little goes a long way. The smell to me is light and 'forest-y' and dissipates fairly quickly. It does contain fragrant essential oils which may pose a problem to those who are sensitive. I find it absorbs well when applied on freshly spritzed skin. I haven't experienced any reaction or pore clogging. I applied makeup over this oil without a primer and it was lovely.

I've tried Andalou Naturals Argan + Omega Natural Glow 3+1 as a straight up facial oil, as a body oil, to smooth out hair frizzies, and this morning I mixed it with May Lindstrom's the Clean Dirt as my cleansing step with lovely results (does not emulsify and you'll definitely want to remove with a cloth). The 'plant stem cells' stuff seems like hokey pokey jargon to me... but I am no scientist, nor am I a skincare expert. Overall, this is a great little oil blend at a good price point that will not break the bank.

What's Your Favorite?