Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

May 04, 2021

Hydroboost hyaluronic acid serum

Nice adition to a routine. It really helped my skin with the fact that in hese days I wear a mask 8 hours a day. Really helped with hydration of my skin. Love it and will buy it again for sure and love that i can use it mor ing and night

Nice product

Its a nice product, tried it and liked it. My skin is normal, but for the first time it got dry and I tried this product and it really help. I used it for a week and really liked it. I highly suggest this great product.

great, loved

it was nice on my skin. smells great, left my skin feeling so great. It was a great size and it lasts awhile. I would consider purchasing again to use on my skin.

Very lightweight

This serum is lightweight, moisturizes well, and is genuinely fragrance free. Many products that make that claim tend to have that "natural" smell to it, but this honestly has no scent whatsoever. My skin can be very sensitive, especially to new products, but I found this to be very gentle on it, and also leaves it with a nice glow.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Smoothest Skin

I have been really picky with oils I put on my skin as it tends to be a bit sensitive. But this one was really great. It absorbs into the skin really well and I have noticed my skin feels so much softer with it when I've added it into my routine

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum

This is really nice. It goes on smooth and feels cool and comforting on sensitive skin, then pretty quickly it soaks in and vanishes. I noticed my skin is smoother and less dry-looking the next day.

Super hydrating *****

Really great affordable serum. After a couple of uses you really get to see the difference in your face. The serum and the cream are a great duo. I use it morning and night for best results!

Works great love it

Left my face feeling oh so smooth plump I absolutely lovet trying this product I will definitely be purchasing it again and again thank you for letting me try it.

Loved it

I absolutely love this product it made my face feel so so soft and kept my fave very moisturizer very easy to apply I put it on in the morning and at night and seen a big difference

Hydro boost

have used several Neutrogena lotions and I am very happy with all of them. This is particularly pleasant in summer as it is quickly absorbed and you don't have the feeling of sweating any more after applying lotion. Highly recommended!