Vichy Idealia Life Serum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 324 in Serums

The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer for a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skintone, refined pores and rested features.

Try it with Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep

May 22, 2017

This serum made my skin look so radiant and so much less dull. I did find it a bit drying though so adding a moisturizer under did work much better. But it is a great product and would recommend it to someone with oilier skin.

April 28, 2017

Je suis un peu déçue par le sérum de Vichy. Personnellement je n'ai pas vu d'effet particulier après son utilisation. Il a une odeur très agréable et l'application se fait facilement mais voilà, c'est tout. Je trouve que le produit est trop cher et je n'en vois pas une grande utilité... Je ne le rachèterai pas.

March 30, 2017

This serum adds a lovely radiant look to my skin and makes my skin looks less tired. Also reduced a lot of my redness. The only thing I found with this product is it seemed to dry out my skin. Fine lines became more visible. If I use this serum, I have to wear an extra rich moisturizer to stop this from happening. Other than that it's a great product. I would reccomend this product to anyone with oily to combo skin - if you're dry you will have to wear a rich moisturizer over top.

March 30, 2017

I love Vichy products. I have been looking for the idealia serum for a couple months and finally got my hands on it. It works so well, my skin feels smoother, glowing, and less tired. I recommend Vichy line of products especially the anti age creams. They work amazing.

March 29, 2017

I like the texture of Vichy, it is the No 1 leading product for skin on the Market. I bought it a few times, but I cannot keep up with the price, so I am waiting for a sample.
    It goes on smooth and even on any type of skin.

March 15, 2017

use this every morning. I love the velevety formula, which smells great. It is so light my skin just soaks it up. My skin is softer and smoother and simply looks better in general. I have been searching so long for the perfect skincare line for me and i finally found it with idealia. I look less tired and fatigued since making this a daily use serum.

December 23, 2016

The serum in the Idealia line was too drying for me. Fine lines under my eyes and on my cheeks became more visible after a few days of use. I saw much better results using just the day/night cream combo of the same collection.

It soaks in quickly and leaves an almost powdery finish on the skin. Mild smell. The texture looks very luxurious. It's pricey.

October 09, 2016

I was so incredibly impressed with this product. I have a lot of bad sun damage spots from baby oil nightmare suntanning in my early days. Back when we didn't know just how bad the sun was for our skin. Now I' trying to get rid of all these brown spots on my face and after a month of using this cream I didn't notice the spots the second I looked in the mirror. 2 months later and I barely see them anymore at all. I'm going to keep using this stuff!!!

July 15, 2016

A really good serum base that I wore under my makeup and it made my skin feel fresh and soft all day. I didnt get the inevitable dry patches I normally get when wearing foundation alone. It seemed to 'blur' a few of my fine lines under my eyes as well. It made my skin feel refreshed and just really soft to the touch. I will purchase again, I do thiink it is a little expensive, however you do only need a tiny pea sized drop per day.

July 15, 2016

I swear this stuff prevents your skin from looking horrible! Adds radiance to dull skin, minimizes the look of pores, prevents you from looking over tired and is a great makeup base. I have oily skin in my t zone and this serum does not make me look super shiny and gross. Love it!