Vichy Idealia Life Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer for a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skintone, refined pores and rested features.

Try it with Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 12, 2019

My favorite serum for a bright complexion !

This serum is light and smells really good. It does an amazing job to moisturize my skin and leaves a bright complexion ! Really love it and recommend.

June 04, 2019

Love it!

I love how this product glides on smoothly over my skin. I love the light fragrance, and how it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. Great product.

April 08, 2019

Vichy idealia

I am using the Serum and moisturizer of the Idealia line. I was surprised of the experience and the result of this products. It was not give any sticky feelings at all. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. My complexion seems brighter. In terms of wrinkle free effect, I cannot say much as I was just starting this for about 3-4 weeks now. But this products have a lot of potential! Way to go, Vichy!

2.0/5

April 03, 2019

Great idea that falls flat

After using up a whole bottle of this serum, I had to throw in the towel. It did nothing, absolutely nothing for my skin. If anything, instead of improving skin texture, it made every single dry patch more visible and my pores could probably be seen by a neighbouring galaxy.

Such a disappointment, as Vichy Aqualia range of moisturizers is my jam!

April 01, 2019

Not overly impressed

I haven't fallen in love with this serum. I usually love Vichy and was hoping to see my skin tone looking more even and hydrated but to be honest I've had better luck with budget brands when it comes to serums. While I wouldn't say its bad (no breakouts so far or anything) it's just not for me, unfortunately. I didn't mind the texture, fragrance or how it felt on my skin, just didn't live up to what I was hoping for. Will likely keep as a backup or pass along to a friend.

March 19, 2019

This is an awesome serum

I got this Vichy Idealia serum as a sample. I totally fall in love with it. The frangance from it smells so lovely. I am early 40, and some serums are too oily and my skin startshaving zits problems. After using this every day for 2 weeks, i can feel my skin is brighter and tighter. I can feel my skin is smoothy too and i don’t have any zits anymore. Highly recommend people using Vichy.

March 19, 2019

Definitely a must-have

I have been using Vichy Idealia Life serum for quite some time, and it has been my most favorite one so far. This serum makes my skin feel so soft, and overtime definitely improves the tone and texture. It goes even better if you use it in combination with a hydrating cream. The texture is very light, yet hydrating. Perfect for warm months, but still quite good if you live in harsh winter weather.

March 18, 2019

I realy take my time to try this product out. I have been using this along with the same line moisturizer for about 2 weeks now. This gives result more than I expected. My facial skin feels smoother, plumpier and more hydrated. I enjoy using it after taking the evening shower. It doesn’t give any tackynes and your skin just absorb it real quick. Good job Vichy!

February 21, 2019

Huge fan

I'm a huge fan of Vichy products, and I love the Idealia line which is best suited for women in their 30's. It really makes my skin glow and evens out my texture. Great product

August 07, 2018

Not so impressed

I have used a bunch of Vichy products in the past and been satisfied. Unfortunately, this one did not impress me. The one single reason is that is too thick and creamy for a serum, when I applied my moisturizer after it, it was a mess and started peeling. I'd use it as a moisturizer by itself, but definitely NOT as a serum.