We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.0/5
854 reviews
Vichy Idealia Life Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Description

The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer for a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skintone, refined pores and rested features.

Try it with Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 07, 2018

    Not so impressed

    I have used a bunch of Vichy products in the past and been satisfied. Unfortunately, this one did not impress me. The one single reason is that is too thick and creamy for a serum, when I applied my moisturizer after it, it was a mess and started peeling. I'd use it as a moisturizer by itself, but definitely NOT as a serum.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 29, 2018

    TOP TOP TOP

    Tres bon sérum pour le visage, comme tous produits de la gamme legere odeur parfumé mais bien dosé, douceur satiné sur le visage et legere hydratation quotienne

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 01, 2018

    Amazing

    I have acne prone skin that gets very oily and this product is amazing! It doesn't break me out and helps with the clarity of my skin as well and any trouble spots. If i dot a bit of this product on pimple at night by the morning they are reduced in size.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 23, 2018

    Tres bon produit

    Tres bon sérum pour le visage, comme tous produits de la gamme legere odeur parfumé mais bien dosé, douceur satiné sur le visage et legere hydratation quotienne

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 17, 2018

    Didn't Notice Much

    Usually I have great luck with Vichy products, but unfortunately with this I did not notice much of a change. I use this product daily and have nearly emptied the bottle, but I don't notice a difference other than my skin is slightly more hydrated.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 04, 2017

    Quels résultats!

    J’ai vu une différence dès la première application du sérum Idéalia de Vichy. Il donne une belle brillance à la peau avant d’appliquer la crème hydratante Idéalia de Vichy. Il a une texture légère et et ne laisse aucun résidus collant sur le visage. Ce produit en vaut définitivement la peine à mon avis.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    My skin feels so soft

    I've been using this everyday for two weeks and it is amazing. I lather it on my face before bedtime and it felt so smooth when I wake in the morning. I highly recommend it for people that are prone to dry skin.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    August 01, 2017

    Je ne suis pas sure de ce que ce produit fait

    Je me suis procurer ce produit avec la crème de jour Idealia ainsi que la crème de nuit. Tout d'abord, j'ai été charmée par l'odeur et les commentaires positifs des gens que je connais sur ce produit. Même la cosméticienne de la pharmacie ou je vais me l'a suggéré. Je me suis alors rendu compte, par des recherches, que la gamme Idealia est principalement conçu pour les femmes d'environ 30 ans et plus. Je n'ai que la mi vingtaine et je crois que ce produit m'a mal été conseiller puisqu'il ne semble pas faire de différence sur mon visage, ou du moins je ne vois pas vraiment de différence. Ce produit est relativement dispendieux et je regrette beaucoup mon achat car il traine sur le comptoir de ma salle de bain depuis presque 6 mois déjà. Je crois que le Aqua thermal de Vichy m'aurait plus été approprié.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 01, 2017

    worth the price

    I love Vichy products and have been using them for years. I just recently purchased this serum after purchasing the day dream.. It's beautiful- it makes my skin feels smoother and has a nice scent to it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 22, 2017

    Great look!

    This is a great serum. It absorbs so nicely on my face. I don't like anything with a greasy touch. It makes my make up stays longer and my face looks brighter.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.