4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 08, 2021
    Alabama, United States

I would definitely buy this product again

The product makes my skin feel wonderful... Because I'm over 50 pores are in large and it has helped to minimize the large pores and make my skin look more smooth...

November 03, 2020

Can’t be convinced

Didn’t love this serum... and the dropper itself is complete crap. You don’t get anything in it and when you’re near finished, it is a huuuuge pain to get it out to apply. For the amount you pay, I feel like this isn’t worth it at all.

October 04, 2020

Neutrogena Bright Boost™ Illuminating Serum

This product is absolutely amazing it smells great it makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated it also has a pearly kind of glow to it to making you feel instantly dewy. I’m addicted to applying it it just makes me feel so good and radiant I would definitely recommend this product it is a little bit pricey for such a small amount but I definitely recommend it it’s worth it!!!!

August 16, 2020

use every day

i dont use many beauty or skin products at all but love applying a nice serum before bed and am used to purchasing very expensive ones from sephora but i have found a new favourite. this gave my skin a great fresh feeling and i apply it every night before bed. just a little drop will do.

June 19, 2020

LOVE this serum!!

I received this product for free in return of an honest review.
    I absolutely LOVE this Bright Boost Illuminating Serum! I have been using it for about 3 months now and am really happy with the results so far. It has definitely helped with my dry skin I was experiencing due to the weather and I love how my skin looks more noticeably brighter, fresher, smoother and I have even noticed that my pores are a bit smaller! I have combination type of skin (oily/acne) and also go through random times were my skin can be super dry and this serum has actually helped a lot with keeping my skin hydrated. Overall, I would definitely recommend this serum to anyone and will be continuing to purchase. #gotitfree

June 17, 2020
    United States

gud product for the price

very reasonable n very good quality. i did see some results after using it but u have to wait for results.worth buying product. would probably buy it again.

May 21, 2020

Effective serum

This serum actually worked on my skin. I have been trying different products but none showed the results I was expecting on my problematic skin. I would recommend this serum to anyone

May 11, 2020
    Western Australia, Australia

Amazing serum , its suitable for my sensitive skin

My first impression used this product in my sensitive skin, it was amazing.
    Its help my skin looks fresh and clear
    Its absorb well in my skin and also good for my sensitive skin

May 03, 2020

Never tried a serum before, but this one was quite nice!

I have never tried a serum on my face before, but I #gotitfree from the Product Review Club. It was a set and I’ve tried using all the steps to moisturizer my face.

The serum was interesting. It had a less greasy feel then I expected, a slight scent, but went on nicely. It left my skin feeling smooth, and definitely added some extra moisture/treatment for my skin.

Honestly, I think the serum may be unnecessary in the whole process, but maybe it’s because I’m not used to adding in a serum on top of cleansing and moisturizing my skin.

April 30, 2020

glow in a bottle!

I LOVE THIS!!

using this in combination with the entire line, my skin has never looked better!

My skin had a great glow to it and I definitely had to give it to the entire Bright Boost line for giving that to me.

The serum itself has a great rich texture but doesn't go on feeling oily or heavy. it's amazing. my skin feels and looks lighter :)