Annabelle eyeliner
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Annabelle eyeliner Reviews

4.6/5
95% OF CHICKS DIG IT
18 reviews
Ranked #33 out of 873 in Eye Liner

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 16, 2017

    Je ne peux pas vivre sans mon eyeliner. ces le seul qui tien vraiment toute la journée qui ne coule pas je l'adore tout simplement !!!!! vous devez l'essayer

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 09, 2017

    Thick or thin, straight, perfect wing creator, gets to the closest of the eye with perfect black smooth color, often comes in variety of colors, no Crayon look. I love Liquid Eye Liner

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 18, 2017

    Un eyeliner super facile à utiliser et qui me permet de tracer à la perfection ma ligne et qui ne s'etend pas sur la paupière par la suite donc un gros must ici.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 09, 2017

    I am absolutely in love with the Annabelle eyeliner, the double tip makes it super easy to apply. I will deffintally be buying this product again for 6$ worth every penny.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 04, 2017

    J'utilise ce produit depuis plusieurs années et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite ! je l'utilise plusieurs mois avant qu'il n'y en reste plus dans le petit contenant ! je le porte presque tout les jours, donc rapport-qualité prix c'est excellent !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 24, 2017

    I like how it never moves-it stays put all day. I buy waterproof and it doesn't move when swimming or crying. The colours I love are Brownie and the black. Both work well and go on smoothly. Definite recommend!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 14, 2017

    The Annabelle eyeliner is by far my favorite. I can make the line as thick or thin as I want. This eyeliner does not smudge and stays on until I wash it off

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 08, 2017

    La marque Annabelle est une très bonne marque pour les adolescente qui ne veule pas payer trop cher pour de bon produit de maquillage et pour les personnes qui font facilement des allergies au maquillage ! Je le recommande !!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 10, 2016

    This is one of the items I always cary in my purse. The price is amazing for the quality it offers. I use the black eyeliner kohl (in the bottom part of the eye). The black is the blackest and the pencil doesnt need to be warmed up before. One application

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 27, 2016

    My go to pencil eyeliner! I love Annabelle's eyeliners so much as their extremely affordable and there so pigmented. The pay off also stays on for the whole day.
    I have black and brown and even white !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity

    Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

    Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

    Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old


    Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

    Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor



    gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine


    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles