MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Reviews
#2 in Eye Liner

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. For more information, visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.

June 08, 2020

Hot Liner

This is a very nice eye liner. It goes on smooth and it lasts without smudging. However, it is very expensive. I only buy it when I want to treat myself. I also find that I don't get to use all of it before the texture changes. I would suggest maybe lowering the price and putting it in a smaller packaging so I don't have to throw some of it away.

2.8/5

April 01, 2019

MAC has better products

I tried the pod because MAC has some really great products and I wanted to extend the life of my eyeliner. I didn't like how it applied - a bit too creamy but it didn't last.

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

This is ok

This fluidline eyeliner did not work for me at all! I like how it is intenss black however it would crease over my eyelids and is not smudge proof! Also I find it dries really fast even if you close the pot properly.

October 19, 2018

Love

I've been using this stuff for about a decade and i cannot stop using it. I hope they never discontinue this stuff. What I like about mac is that they don't really discontinue anything. They never let me down! like most makeup companies when you find something that's a favourite.

July 31, 2017

liquid liner queen

This has been my go-to liner for 4 years now. It is very long-lasting, creamy and has a nice matte finish. I love doing my winged cat eye liner and this is perfect for it. I use my 208 brush from MAC to apply it and get a nice precise look every single time!

2.7/5

July 14, 2017

Left with mixed feelings

Before going cruelty-free, I tried my hand at MAC's fluidline, because I fine I have more control applying my eyeliner with a brush. The first time I bought it, I loved it; it went on so smooth, and I used up the entire bottle. But the second time, I purchased the same brown shade, and the formula right away was like clay... I returned it for another one, but had the exact same problem. Not sure if they changed the formula, or if I just got unlucky twice, but I wouldn't buy again even if MAC was cruelty-free.

June 15, 2017

Not for me

June 07, 2017

May 31, 2017

I have been using Bobby brown cream liner but it always dried up on me after a month. After i was given the mac fluidline as a gift, i have been loving this liner every since then! Very smooth and creamy, suitable as a tighgtliner as well. Most importantly, it would not like dry up as fast as BB liner. Love it!

May 31, 2017

I did not like the MAC Fluidline. It applied in chunks and I would have to go over the line several times to get the pigmentation I wanted. I prefer using liquid eye liner pens. It did not smudge and stayed in place for many hours. Unfortunately, I left the pot open and it dried within a few months. Huge waste of product.