MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 873 in Eye Liner

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. For more information, visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.

2.7/5

July 14, 2017

Left with mixed feelings

Before going cruelty-free, I tried my hand at MAC's fluidline, because I fine I have more control applying my eyeliner with a brush. The first time I bought it, I loved it; it went on so smooth, and I used up the entire bottle. But the second time, I purchased the same brown shade, and the formula right away was like clay... I returned it for another one, but had the exact same problem. Not sure if they changed the formula, or if I just got unlucky twice, but I wouldn't buy again even if MAC was cruelty-free.

June 07, 2017

I've been using this stuff for about a decade and i cannot stop using it. I hope they never discontinue this stuff. What I like about mac is that they don't really discontinue anything. They never let me down! like most makeup companies when you find something that's a favourite.

May 31, 2017

I have been using Bobby brown cream liner but it always dried up on me after a month. After i was given the mac fluidline as a gift, i have been loving this liner every since then! Very smooth and creamy, suitable as a tighgtliner as well. Most importantly, it would not like dry up as fast as BB liner. Love it!

May 31, 2017

I did not like the MAC Fluidline. It applied in chunks and I would have to go over the line several times to get the pigmentation I wanted. I prefer using liquid eye liner pens. It did not smudge and stayed in place for many hours. Unfortunately, I left the pot open and it dried within a few months. Huge waste of product.

May 27, 2017

Ahhhhhh.. my absolute favourite eyeliner in the whole world. Seriously. The colour is bold. It goes on so smooth. It last the whole day.. no smudge. Ladies you need this in your life! Love love love.

May 11, 2017

I've been wearing this eye liner for many years and I wouldn't change it! Applying with a brush adds precision to this kind of product and a single one lasts forever! It's long-wearing and definitely smudge-proof; I've worn it at the gym and at the end of the work out it's still perfect! I have the black one and it's definitely the stand-out kind of black you want.

April 06, 2017

I LOVE the mac fludline. Super easy to use, very smooth and it stays ON! From my personal experience, it looks more matte when it's put on than it does glossy. Which tbh, I do prefer. I also love how it doesn't smudge and provides that bold black liner look.

April 05, 2017

Love my pot of liner, its a product that is used daily from my wonderful collection of morning beauty. Applies very smooth and has long lasting results!

January 21, 2017

This is my try out product. Its only 20 canadian dollars. I thought why not gave it a try. It is really water and oil proof for my oil eye around. It comes with a lot of colour selections. Only problem for the darker colour, the pigment is not that good,

January 20, 2017

This has been my go-to liner for 4 years now. It is very long-lasting, creamy and has a nice matte finish. I love doing my winged cat eye liner and this is perfect for it. I use my 208 brush from MAC to apply it and get a nice precise look every single time!