MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Reviews
#2 in Eye Liner

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. For more information, visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.

2.8/5

April 01, 2019

MAC has better products

I tried the pod because MAC has some really great products and I wanted to extend the life of my eyeliner. I didn't like how it applied - a bit too creamy but it didn't last.

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

This is ok

This fluidline eyeliner did not work for me at all! I like how it is intenss black however it would crease over my eyelids and is not smudge proof! Also I find it dries really fast even if you close the pot properly.

October 19, 2018

Love

I've been using this stuff for about a decade and i cannot stop using it. I hope they never discontinue this stuff. What I like about mac is that they don't really discontinue anything. They never let me down! like most makeup companies when you find something that's a favourite.

July 31, 2017

liquid liner queen

This has been my go-to liner for 4 years now. It is very long-lasting, creamy and has a nice matte finish. I love doing my winged cat eye liner and this is perfect for it. I use my 208 brush from MAC to apply it and get a nice precise look every single time!

2.7/5

July 14, 2017

Left with mixed feelings

Before going cruelty-free, I tried my hand at MAC's fluidline, because I fine I have more control applying my eyeliner with a brush. The first time I bought it, I loved it; it went on so smooth, and I used up the entire bottle. But the second time, I purchased the same brown shade, and the formula right away was like clay... I returned it for another one, but had the exact same problem. Not sure if they changed the formula, or if I just got unlucky twice, but I wouldn't buy again even if MAC was cruelty-free.

June 15, 2017

Not for me

June 07, 2017

May 31, 2017

I have been using Bobby brown cream liner but it always dried up on me after a month. After i was given the mac fluidline as a gift, i have been loving this liner every since then! Very smooth and creamy, suitable as a tighgtliner as well. Most importantly, it would not like dry up as fast as BB liner. Love it!

May 31, 2017

I did not like the MAC Fluidline. It applied in chunks and I would have to go over the line several times to get the pigmentation I wanted. I prefer using liquid eye liner pens. It did not smudge and stayed in place for many hours. Unfortunately, I left the pot open and it dried within a few months. Huge waste of product.

May 27, 2017

Ahhhhhh.. my absolute favourite eyeliner in the whole world. Seriously. The colour is bold. It goes on so smooth. It last the whole day.. no smudge. Ladies you need this in your life! Love love love.