Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner Reviews
#1 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 09, 2019

Wasnt impressed

For all the people who love this, I just couldn't fall in liiiiive with this. It's nice they include a brush but for the type of wing I do it's not functional. The gel isn't as black ade id ke it to be it ends up showing up kinda charcoal.

October 01, 2019

My favourite gel eye liner to date.

I have tried brands like rimmel to Kat Von D. And this gel eye liner by far is my absolute favourite. It gives me that settle to dramatic look I'm aiming for. It does last longer than most brands and I love how it glides smoothly on my eye lid.

August 28, 2019
    California, United States

Highly recommend. In love with this product 😍

I really love this eyeliner specially because of this is in gel form. I used many eyeliners before but this is perfect and no smudged at all. Good pigmentation. I am using it for a long time and it lasts long for a good time period. Small amount is enough for one application.

December 06, 2018

Beautiful eye liner

I find that yes it’s long lasting. I just don’t find that it’s gel. It’s like a cream eye liner. I would say they probably have to make it like gel. Or this is a perfect eye liner. I have use this all these years.

October 19, 2018

Love it

this eyeliner is my absolute favorite! It’s very easy to use and goes on smoothly! I was a little intimidated at first, the thought of using a brush but once I tried it and seen the results I was a believer! The gel is quite thick and you only need a little bit to get a great line. I dip my clean brush in the jar and get a little on the tip of the brush then wipe some of the excess off on the rim then apply. I do thin lines but you can grab more on the brush if you’re wanting thicker lines. I don’t have to keep going over the line either, one time and I get a nice solid color. The liner also doesn’t smudge and lasts all day long! Love it!

September 28, 2018
    Florida, United States

Best ever!

June 20, 2018

I love it!

This stuff if the best for me! My lids get slightly greasy through the day and this is the only stuff that holds throughout the day! I have been using this for years and it has never failed me. The value is awesome and it lasts me a long time.

April 11, 2018

The best

This eyeliner is the best I've tried ! I have very hooded eyes so finding a eyeliner that does not transfer throughout the day for me is a MUST ! And this one defiantly does the trick for e. Super pigmented and creamy, waybto apply and you just can't beat the price. I reach for this over and over again over my higher end eyeliners on a daily basis.

April 09, 2018

Holy grail!

This is hands down my go to eyeliner, ever since I was 14! Super smooth to apply and long lasting. Although if you don’t set it, in the summer is sometimes isn’t the most sweat proof. But over all the pros overweigh the cons

March 20, 2018

Liquid eyeliner

I absolutely love this kind of eyeliner and absolutely would love to try more samples of everything. I love this site cause I get to try a little of everything