Annie's Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

September 06, 2019

Tasty mac

It's nice to have some tasty gluten free options that are quick and easy. This is always a hit in our home, especially with the husband and toddler. Would improve the taste if there was a little more of the cheese powder.

February 04, 2019

Excellent

Giving up gluten has been hard as a mom of three sometimes dinner is just kraft dinner, but I can’t eat that. This has been a life saver in providing quick meals that my whole family can enjoy.

September 21, 2018

Great GF alternative

Since not being able to eat wheat or oats, this has come in handy for a quick meal for my daughter and I. Great tasting, and easy to make. Noodles don't taste much different then regular ones.

September 17, 2018
    Florida, United States

Great flavor!

My family and I love the Annie's Macaroni and Cheese. It's texture is so smooth and creamy. The taste is perfectly balanced and mixes well with or without veggies on the side.

September 08, 2018

Superior quality, great taste!

Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese is a crowd pleaser. It is made from all organic ingredients and gluten-free. Annie's taste is superior, and loved by all in my family. It is one side dish/meal that never leaves me feeling guilty. I highly recommend this product to any mac-n-cheese lovers!

August 17, 2018
    California, United States

Kid"s Love It!

I am so Happy I tried Annie"s Organic Mac & Cheese for my family, They loved it and I am making sure they eat healthy, the only issue i had was to me it tasted a little blah! I added some natural mothers seasoning and that did the trick. My family cant wait till I serve Annie's again.

August 16, 2018

Good ingredients, Good taste!

With regular Mac & Cheese that you buy, it ends up tasting grainy and artificial.
    The best part about Annie’s Mac and cheese is that it’s made from all natural ingredients, so it makes you feel good about what your putting into your body.
    The taste is also phenomenal, and they use actual real cheese.
    Would definitely recommend!

August 16, 2018

Kid Approved!

I don't eat KD and haven't in years and I tried to not feed my kids any but they love it and once in a while beg their grandma for it! I kept on seeing Annie's but the price was kinda expensive and I didn't think it was worth it. I tried it once when it was on sale and didn't tell my kids it was not KD. They had no idea, they were super surprised when I told them it was another brand. I always have a few boxes now for easy and quick suppers for the kiddos.

August 09, 2018

Yummy

So good to eat can eat this all the time. Planning to stalk up on it since it is so good to eat. My family loves this especially my kids. They request this all the time.

April 08, 2018

I found my New lunchtime snack!

Wow is the first thing that comes to mind. I have looked for years to find a great cheese and pasta combo that is gluten free and now I have finally found it. This will be a cupboard staple in my house from now on.