Apothic Red Reviews
#64 in Red Wine

November 09, 2017

My favorite!

This one is my favorite red. After awhile of drinking red wine I found certain kinds could give me a headache, not sure the culprit, however this wine does not do that. It is tasty and easy going down.

September 20, 2017

Smooth red

This is my go to red wine to buy. It is not very expensive and has a smooth dry taste. It is a great wine to give as a gift. The label is really appealing. It goes well with my favourite meals or just getting together with friends.

May 30, 2017

This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE wine. A girlfriend introduced it to me at book club and I was hooked. I love to share it with my girlfriends - it is a classic!

0.8/5

March 14, 2017

I don't know how drinks this but they shouldn't. I bought it after it came highly recommended a wow. It's awful. The can buy cheaper better wines. This one isn't worth it. I had to make sangria out of it to even finish the bottle.

March 08, 2017

A very popular wine from California. This is a Zinfandel, Syrah, Merlot, Cab. Sauv. blend. Dark fruit with hints of spice. Nice price point, nice flavor. Pairs well with barbecued ribs, hamburgers or a meat-topped pizza. For dessert? Why not enjoy it with chocolate cake?

March 02, 2017

HUbby and I's favourite wine :)

It's dark rich taste makes for a perfect pairing with a juicy steak and potatoes !

We truly love it, the bottles label is very nice as well

February 06, 2017

This is my number one favourite red wine! If it's on the wine list at a restaurant, I order it. If I want to treat myself to a bottle of wine, I buy it! I love how smooth it is, the great flavour pallet, and the price is right! I just wish they sold it in boxes in additional to the bottles.

February 06, 2017

This is by far my favorite red wine. It's so flavourful without being over sweet. I also like the fact that it isn't tart like many red wines can be, so it is a great choice to take to a dinner party especially if you aren't sure if your hosts or the other guests are red or white wine drinkers!

January 03, 2017

This wine is great! Had some with family over the Christmas Holidays, it was a great compliment to the turkey. I love the flavour and the aroma, it's a real crowd pleaser! Your guests are sure to enjoy, or enjoy a glass by yourself! Highly recommend

November 30, 2016

I hated wine until I tried this. It's not very dry or overly bitter. I usually enjoy sweeter mixed drinks so I'd reccomend it to anyone with similar taste who wants to feel like a grown up sometimes drinking wine they don't hate. I love the white as well