Apple EarPods Reviews
#11 in Electronics

December 11, 2017

not so sure

So I received my new Apple ear pods for the Iphone 7 and at first thought they were great but soon realized that it was more of a pain not being able to plug my phone into my car as usual..now I need to spend more money for an adapter...wasn't impressed...I am sure they will come up with a better setup or send everything in the box we will need to play our music.

August 19, 2017

Écouteur d'iphone

Les écouteurs d'iPhone sont de très bonne qualité, le son est claire , ils tiennent très bien dans l'oreille , ma fille les a mis par erreur dans l'eau , ils ont arrêté de fonctionner pendant une semaine et après cette semaine ils ont fonctionner . Très bonne qualité .

February 21, 2017

These headphones are the best ear buds in my opinion.
    They fit nicely in your ears and have the bass that comes through
    the top of the ear phones which is nice if you have the right shape ears
    they're rather expensive, but than again what apple product isnt

February 14, 2017

I am very happy Apple includes these ear buds with many of their products, such as phones, tablets, etc. They fit nicely in my ear, are easy to keep clean and I find the sound quality to be pretty good overall. I use them everyday to listen to music at work! I have not had to purchase any outside of what's included with new products, but definitely would consider it if I lost or broke all of my pairs.

February 13, 2017

This product is very good I love apple earphones and will always buy it. They last very long, they don't break at all. The only problem I have with the new earphones is that when you use it a lot they don't look fresh anymore, there's stains and scratches all over.

2.8/5

October 22, 2016

Apple is supposed to make such great products but these ear pods don't last in our home. They stop working right after Apples warranty is up every single time. Now we have started to buy replacement ones from Staples since for a few dollars more they insure them and will replace them within a year of purchase. I wish they would work on better quality EarPods and better chargers for their phones and laptops!

October 10, 2016

I know a lot of people complain about these not staying in their ears, but I haven't had a problem yet. I love these headphones. They aren't the best for sound cancelling, but they are great for taking calls and listening to music on the bus.

October 10, 2016

Apple Earpods are a different shape than other brands, and I find them more comfortable to wear than any other brand. I found mine at Staples for $35.00.

September 30, 2016

These are some really good quality earbuds, the sound is so good and the little volume control or mute switch on the wire is very convenient, you can adjust volume accordingly or if you need a temporary mute you can do that too. I also like the way they are built and shaped, they really stay in my ears well even after an hour of jogging. I am glad that I have these and I really hope I never lose them because I bet they are expensive because they are really good quality.

July 20, 2016

I never really thought anything too much about earbuds until I tried on a cheaper one. I instantly missed my old earpods and went out and purchased new ones. The ones that came with my iPhone 5 lasted me about 2.5 years, so they last a good amount of time compared to cheaper earbuds that typically last about a year.