Apple iPad Mini Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 665 in Electronics

July 16, 2017

I love my iPad!

I have the silver iPad mini 1 and it`s such a great investment. i`m a student and I love it for school and even just for personal use. You can type up essays and have the larger screen makes it easier to do everything. Watching videos and movies on my iPad are also amazing. The camera quality is great and the battery last around 3-6 hours depending on how often you use it.

July 01, 2017

This is a must have!

I have had my ipad mini for almost 4 years now, and it is great to play on, but I fid that it is becoming a little slow lately. This might be because of our households poor internet connection or maybe my ipad is wearing down. I tend to use my mac now for internet searches as it is faster. Overall, this is a device you need to use while you are in your bed under your sheets, even if it does wear down eventually.

March 26, 2016

I love my iPad! I fact I'm using it right now. I just wish i could use it longer before it needed to be charged and I've went through so many charge cords from them breaking where it plugs into the iPad. Apple needs to make better charge cords...

February 15, 2016

I have had my iPad mini for a couple years now and couldn't imagine not having it. I bought an additional one for my son last year. I love being able to download apps at the touch of a button.

November 07, 2015

This product has been the apple product I have had and I have computer and cellphone that are Apple products. The battery life on my iPad is amazing and can stay on for days at a time if using it properly.

September 03, 2015

My son has autism. I brought him a IPad Mini2. Best thing I could have done. It was worth ever penny. I was impressed with all of the apps Apple have for children with special needs. My son doesn't sit a lot. He will if he has his iPad. It's become a tool that he uses on a daily basis. I'm always happy to see the progress he's made while using it.

April 08, 2015

I am a fan of Apple products. I didn't think the ipad would catch on but I'm a believer now. The mini is good comfortable size and convenient to use wherever you are.

2.7/5

March 17, 2015

I love this thing but damn Apple needs to Lear not everyone has 500.00 bucks for a tiny thing ;)

January 05, 2015

I only purchased this product because my sons school uses iPads and has an app only available in the apple store. It's over priced and very limited to what you're able to do on it. I wouldn't recommend apple products to anybody.

November 14, 2014

I've had my Ipad Mini for about a year now, and I carry this thing around with me everywhere. I use it for music, games, or just to keep track of everything in my life. The only thing that im not so keen on is the battery life. Depending on usuage, it lasts me from a couple hours to maybe a couple days. Other than battery life, I love my Ipad mini!