Apple Macbook Pro Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 665 in Electronics

May 01, 2017

I love my Macbook pro. I really do. Except for the fact that I had to get it repaired three times since I bought it. As a student who likes to game (as well as store tons of school work) I find that it gets bogged down REALLY fast. Forget about playing the Sims 4. Forget about playing League, GTA, or even Borderlands. Just forget about gaming in general. That being said, most games don't even come available to play on Macs so that's a huge negative for me. I wish I knew that when I bought it. Despite how crummy it is for gaming, for school work it's adequate if you're not in a program that requires special software like I am. My favorite part about the Macbook is how easy it is to type on it, how portable it is, how smooth and sleek it is. One of the main reasons I bought it was because of how it looked, however, which is why I'm satisfied with it. Love the fact that I can factory reset it again and again and it runs as smoothly as the day I got it...mine might be slightly defective since it keeps dying on me though. I'm sure many people are going to rate it 5/5 and for good reason too! My review centres around the fact that it is not suitable for my lifestyle at the moment. Should I need a simple and easy laptop in the future, I'm sure as hell am getting another mac. For now, I'll contemplate getting a desktop PC to fill in the blanks that Macs can't handle.

October 20, 2016

This is a great laptop!! It doesn't get viruses.. like my old HP laptop i would spell Google wrong from typing fast and it would bring me to some weird website and BAM a virus. Just don't drop the Mac thats about it lol

December 26, 2015

With two MacBook Pro's in the family, you know right away that we are fans. The weight isn't too bad and it works like a charm. The backlighting is amazing and it's just an all around great product that is well worth the price. Once you ditch Windows and hop on the Mac train you will NEVER go back. This macbook can be used by anyone from a beginner to a pro. Stop waiting hours for Windows updates and system crashes and get yourself a MacBook Pro.

August 04, 2015

This computer is EVERYTHING!! It is extremely expensive, but the price is worth it!! I got it as a gift when I started University and it has lasted me so long without ANY flaws or breakdowns at all! I can do everything and anything on it!! Great job Apple!!!

March 14, 2015

I can't go one day without my MacBook Pro. They last absolutely forever and I never have issues with it. I had a Toshiba before this and seriously the casing was so cheap, and I got viruses like crazy. You get what u pay for. So worth the extra money.