Apple Pie Oreos Reviews
#132 in Cookies

September 24, 2018

Love oreo in any way

I have to say I am addicted to oreo so anything with it I am a cheater and I am going to to buy it I love it and this pie was absolutely my favorite one now

March 22, 2018

Its no apple pie but pretty close!!

As soon as you open the package it's like grandma has just pulled a fresh baked pie out of the oven. They are obviously room temperature but the first bite instantly brought me to the flavours of the Mc Donalds apple pies. The creme is quite sweet on its own but I like them.
    The only thing I would have changed and it's just my preference is it should have more of a cinnamon flavour to them. Even if they did a cinnamon cookie rather then a plain golden oreo. They really do taste like apple pie though.

1.5/5

January 20, 2018

No thanks

I love trying Oreo flavours and in theory apple pie should have been a hit. I found that these smell weird and they taste weird. Definitely not a fan of this flavour. It was a miss for me..

They are good!

I bought these because I LOVE apple pie. So I wanted to see what they tasted like. Like other oreo's the price isn't bad. They were good. Not the greatest Oreo I have had but i still liked it. Was a little tangy. I probably wouldn't buy again because they just weren't my favorite.

2.7/5

They are ok

A little on the sweet side. Was given a box for free so I am not out any money, would probably not purchase again, I will stick to my golden oreos.

If you like overly sweet cookies then give these a try.

Definitely worth buying!

I'm a huge fan of apple pie but it is not something one always has at home. These definitely hit the spot and satisfy you enough not to want the real thing immediately. Great flavour for a cookie. Oreo's never really disappoint.

October 16, 2017

Interesting

I tried them and they do taste like Apple Pie. My husband absolutely loves them.
    If you are an apple pie lover these are a must try because you will love them

September 29, 2017

APPLE PIE OREO REVIEW VIDEO

NABISCO in the USA has been coming out with some very interesting flavours for the past few years and we in Canada for the most part end up missing out on them. However this time around when NABISCO came out with the APPLE PIE OREO cookies, CHRISTIE the Canadian maker and distributor of OREO, brought the APPLE PIE OREO flavour to the Canadian market. I love apple pies and am also a fan of OREO cookies and trying out their many flavours. I got my hands on a pack and tried and reviewed it. The cookies look like the regular golden OREO cookies. However the cookies are made out of graham crackers. There is a ton of cream in the middle almost like its double stuffed. The cream is the same beige colour as the cookies. The cream has a good amount of apple flavour to it. The apple flavour of the cream is a bit dandyish like JOLLY RANCHERS but NOT tart at all. The cream also has that apple pie juice and syrup flavour to it. It feels and tastes like mushy soft apple pieces in a pie. The cream filling has most of the flavour and because the cookies are graham crackers its almost the perfect apple pie flavour.

September 27, 2017

These are the weirdest things!

Okay, so at first smell, these cookies smell like a candle, and that weirded me out completely. I didn't want to taste something that was like that, it would most definitely taste artificial!
    But was I ever wrong. These Oreos are something completely different for my palette, but they taste pretty good. They kind of taste like those apple caramel suckers you would get at halloween.
    The oreo cookie itself the same as the others, still good. The filling is what makes these a winners though!