Voortman Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 291 in Baked Goods

Baked with real whole grain oats. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Oats, Wheat and Eggs
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts

Cuit avec de vrais flocons d’avoine entière. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Lait, Soja, Avoine, Blé, Oeufs
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix

June 25, 2017

miam miam

Les préférés des petits et des grands. Le mélange d'Avoine et de chocolat est super bien équilibré . tout le monde les adores.
    mes petits enfants en redemandent encore et encore.

3.2/5

May 26, 2017

The first time I had these cookies I was hooked! I loved them and all but later they just started to taste different I guess. Now I think they're dry and the flavor isn't there anymore.

2.2/5

May 11, 2017

I tried these and was not too thrilled with them. They were way too sweet and dry for me. I thought because they were Chocolate, I would love them but that was not the case at all with these.

May 04, 2017

I was sent these cookies as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club! These cookies came in a very generous package with 3 other varieties!

These cookies were pretty good. I would probably improve the packaging since it can get messy once you open it. The size is good and I enjoyed the flavour.

April 30, 2017

C'est des très bons biscuits. Le prix est très raisonnable et souvent en spécial. Mon garçon a adoré et je vais en acheter. Il aime beaucoup les biscuits au chocolat.

April 29, 2017

Miam bon goût, j'aime ces biscuits

April 26, 2017

I usually can't stand any kind of oatmeal cookie but these are to die for! I love that they are a nice chewy texture and are just the right amount of sweet with the chocolate chips. The fact that they are a bit healthy is a great plus because I am always looking for good treats for the family. Definitely one of my favs by far of this brand, I have already bought three more of them.

April 25, 2017

The Voortman Chocolate Chip-Oatmeal cookies were rich and full of flavor. The combination of oatmeal and chocolate chips worked well with one another. These cookies were filling yet delicious.

April 24, 2017

my review for the voortman oatmeal chocolate chip cookies isare very good. they tasted just like homemad. I like that they were fresh and tasty and I would purchase them in the future and I have already recommended the Voortman cookies to my family and friends.

April 24, 2017

These Voortman Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies pair nicely with a cup of tea, hot chocolate, or milk. Although they are a bit messier to eat than homemade cookies fresh from the oven, I was surprised at how much I liked them despite being more firm and crunchy in texture. I also love that they are healthier with the addition of oatmeal - it certainly makes me feel less guilty for eating more than just one at tea time.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.