Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 235 in Baked Goods

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait

April 27, 2017

I like wafer cookies as they are light and airy! These were no different. I really enjoyed the vanilla flavor. These are perfect for snacking on! They go great with a glass of milk.

April 25, 2017

These wafer cookies were very fresh and full of flavor. They are great along coffee and alone without a drink. These wafers are light and non-filling so they make for a perfect dessert item. These wafers can be eaten alone as is or added to ice cream for a special treat.

April 24, 2017

my review for the voortman vanilla wafers is very good. I like that they were fresh and tasty and I would purchase them in the future and I have already recommended the Voortman cookies to my family and friends.

April 24, 2017

Ahh these wafers are soooo yummy! I love that they are free of high fructose corn syrup and come in a variety of flavours. The vanilla one goes well with a nice cup of coffee. *Drool*

April 24, 2017

We had some Voortman Vanilla Wafers sent to our office to try and it became my go-to snack. It was the perfect light snack for tea time because it fills you up just enough, but doesn't ruin your appetite for dinner. The cookies themselves were light and not too sweet, which is my preference for this kind of cookie. I find that a lot of other wafers I've tried tasted a bit powdery, but these Voortman cookies did not have that same unpleasant powdery taste.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

April 24, 2017

Ces biscuits ont ravivé des souvenirs d'enfance! Je me souviens que mon père achetait les gaufrettes à la vanille de Voortman quand j'étais petite, et il les partageait à l'occasion avec moi :) J'étais ravie de voir le nouvel emballage des biscuits, très attrayant et épuré. Le goût de vanille est riche et délicatement sucré. La texture des gaufrettes est croustillante et légère. Je les trouve parfait comme collation avec une tasse de thé. Je les recommande, et je m'assurerai d'en acheter pour mon papa :)

J'ai reçu ces produits gratuitement dans le cadre de mon emploi à ChickAdvisor.

April 24, 2017

My girlfriend gave me these to try and I really liked them. I don't like sweet snacks that much but this was a great flavour and wasn't too sweet. I ate a lot in one sitting since they are very light and not overly sweet. I'm glad she gave these to me because they tasted so good.

April 24, 2017

THE VANILLA WAFFLE WAS ALSOME THE FAVOR WAS POINT FRESH AND A VERY WONDERFUL TASTE. THE COOKIES WAS VERY FRESH AND SMOOTH. LOVE ,LOVE THE THE WAFFLE VANILLA COOKIE.

April 24, 2017

The Voortman Vanilla Wafers are so good! These are even better than what I remember as a kid. They have a great flavor and tasted very fresh. I didn't like to find that only three wafers are 150 calories because you can't just stop at three. They do make for a great sweet after dinner or just for simple snack. I'm very happy that I got the opportunity to test these in exchange for my opinions. I would definitely recommend these. Kids and adults both will love these wafers!

April 23, 2017

Voortman Vanilla wafers are a pantry classic! I loved trying these wafers out as I haven't had them since my childhood. They are just as delicious as I remember and I love that Voortman is making their cookies with high quality ingredients.