Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 291 in Baked Goods

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait

May 17, 2017

There was a sale on these at my local grocery and i bought all the flavors which all tasted great! But i have to say the coconut flavor was my favorite. would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone!

May 16, 2017

Je n'ai jamais vraiment apprécié ce genre de biscuits, et surtout pas à la vanille. Pourtant, quand j'ai goûter a ceux-ci, WOW, le gout , la texture, c'est devenu un de mes biscuit préféré. Qui aurait cru :)

2.3/5

May 11, 2017

I tried these and was not too thrilled with them. They were way too sweet and dry for me. I thought because they were Vanilla, I would love them but that was not the case at all with these.

May 09, 2017

First time in a long time I decided to buy this brand of cookies. I bought them on sale, so I thought why not. They were really good. I loved the flavour. Nice vanilla flavour, not to strong and not to sweet. One of the best vanilla wafer cookies on the market.

May 09, 2017

These cookies are a great value and are tops in quality.Plus they don't add any extra calories.The taste is nice and light.I would buy them again I will try the other flavours as well.

May 08, 2017

This is a great snack for the kids, and I can say that I am happy with giving it to them any time! Not just a dessert anymore, so flaky and delicious, we eat them all the time! Our new favorite wafer brand and flavor for sure!

May 07, 2017

I'm a big fan of Voortman in general, but this especially has that real vanilla flavor. Always fresh, crispy and satisfying. The best thing about them that the calories per serving is not that bad.

May 06, 2017

J'étais septique quand mon garcon de 4 ans, voulait ses biscuits, j'ai succomber a sont petit visage souriant...
    Ses gauffres Voortman sont tellemetn délicieux, je le recommande!!!!

May 05, 2017

I love these cookies they have a far amount of flavor and the price isnt to high and they comes in many flavors.
    But its a like or hate for many its not for all.

2.8/5

May 04, 2017

I was sent these cookies as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club! These cookies came in a very generous package with 3 other varieties!

These were very good, they were light and fluffy, but still had a fair amount of flavour.