Apple Watch Reviews
#13 in Electronics

May 15, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Great tracker / motivator for fitness !!

Let me preface by saying, I initially was not sold on the idea of an Apple Watch for years. I thought I would hardly use it and wouldn’t wear it. I had a different smart watch before (not Apple) and that’s exactly what happened.
    Then through work, I won it in a fitness contest and only paid ~$100 for it, so I decided to give it a try.
    And now, I LOVE my Apple Watch!! It motivates me to move during the day. It tracks all my fitness and gives medals and encouragement during the day.
    As a bonus, it shows me what all my texts are and stays synced to my phone even if I’m a bit far away. This is GREAT because I rarely have my phone in my hand and miss texts and calls all the time. But now I don’t! Never miss a call. Best feature: you can always ping your phone when you can’t find it!!! Life saver, has saved me SO much time!
    Overall, I really recommend the Apple Watch series 5. I love it. It’s a bit pricey, but you’ll use it every day and it’s worth it!

May 05, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

It is very helpful.

I think this Apple Watch is very helpful. Also it helps you for when you don’t have your phone with you you can connect it to your phone. Also you could text call email and do the same thing you do on a IPhone.

May 01, 2020

Obsessed!

I've had my apple watch for a year now and I love it! It is so great for all activities, and so much more. My battery has remained great, and the band that it came with is good quality. Very happy with the purchase.

April 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Absolutely Incredible!

This watch is fantastic. Not only does it allow you to stay connected when your iPhone is out of reach (for example, in meetings, in the classroom), but it also tracks your workouts and fitness goals! A great purchase

March 24, 2020

The only watch you’ll ever need

I love my Apple Watch so much! Especially being a teacher, it’s a quick and easy way to check emails, send memos, and set timers. I would truthfully be lost without it

2.8/5

January 10, 2020

Similar to a fitbit

I wouldn't spend the extra $$ on an apple watch. I had a fitbit before i purchased an apple watch and they basically do the same thing. The apple watch has extra apps and such to it but after using it for so long all i basically do is read the time and occasionally look at text messages, which you can do on a fit bit anyways. I think once my apple watch is dead i would go back to a fit bit. It costs less and basically has the same features.

January 09, 2020
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Great product, bargain price

I wanted a smart watch for a while but didn’t know much about them so not sure which one to get.
    I upgraded my phone to iPhone so decided on the Apple Watch. Bought it on Black Friday do had a good deal.
    I have small slim wrists and the 38mm watch fits me very well and is comfortable.
    It is very simple to set up, easy to use, connects to the app on your phone.
    Only downside is you need your phone near you to use the phone/text features on the watch, would maybe get a cellular one next time

November 23, 2019

Loving it!

I never wore a watch til my mom gave me this, and now I’m addicted. For anyone who can’t stop checking their phones for texts and notifications - this one is for you! It is way cooler to check your watch than your phone and it gives you all the 411 you need without interrupting your conversations!

October 15, 2019

i love my apple watch

I love my Apple watch. I've had it for a few years now and it really helped me throughout my weight loss journey and continues to help me keep active. You don't realise how long you sit down for when you're working in an office until you have a fitness watch reminding you to stand each hour. It encourages you and gives you fitnness goals to try to reach. It also displays your text messages and phone calls.

June 04, 2019

Can’t live without it now!

It might be expensive, but it was worth every penny. I love being able to receive and answer both texts and calls right on my wrist. Great pedometer and overall fitness apps. I love being able to track my steps and log my calories burned, heart rate, etc. I also track my sleep with it. I use the breathe app to help me meditate and relax. Plus it works as a watch, obviously. For me, it’s the best!