Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

August 16, 2010

I first recieved a sample and tried it and fell in love. My husband loves me wearing it . It makes a really nice sexy night and drives him wild. I would definately and always purchase it . The most yummy fragrance around.

August 16, 2010

Pink Sugar has a slightly expensive price tag but I believe it is worth every penny! GOURMAND is definitely the only way to describe this scent. It opens up smelling of cotton candy and dries down to a fabulous bakery smell. My hubby says I smell like 'smores' the next day after applying it; which also says a lot about the staying power! I happen to be wearing this right now and I can't stop sniffing my wrists! This rollerball is always in my purse I can't leave home without it.

August 16, 2010

I had wanted to try this perfume for years, and then I saw it at RCSS and thought I should just buy it. Why not? I got the larger bottle for the price of the smaller bottle (the price is wrong in the system at my local store!) and I couldn't love it more. I already have two bottles as back up.

This scent it sweet and girly, but not sickeningly so. It has a really nice dry down, and you are left with a vanilla -caramel- marshmallow-y delightful scent. I can't get enough of it! It is popular too, I get compliments every time I wear it.

August 16, 2010

I first tried Pink Sugar in Europe a number of years ago and fell in love with it.
    Until the last few years, I have been purchasing it from Sephora but actually found it in Shopper's 2 years ago and buy it there now. This is the most subtle fragrance that I have ever tried. It is delicate and soft and can be worn 24/7.
    I have purchased this for my teenage niece and she loves it too. If you are looking for a light pleasant fragrance for anyone 10 to 70 this is the way to go.

August 16, 2010

I recieved samples of Pink Sugar perfume, body lotion and body wash from Suphora and immediately fell in love. That Christmas, my sister bought the perfume for me.

It really does smell like cotton candy, as the previous reviewer wrote. It smells absolutely delicious, you almost want to drink it!!

It lasts from morning till night (probably longer if you don't shower!! haha)

Pink Sugar isn't one of those "headache perfumes" as I like to call them. It has a nice scent that's not too overpowering.

This perfume is definitely worth every penny. I know as soon as my bottle runs out, I'll be replacing it with another bottle of Pink Sugar!!

August 16, 2010

I purchased Pink Sugar several years ago from Sephora. I think it has to be one of my favorite perfumes. It smells like Cotton Candy and spices. My 13 year old loved it so much that I bought the roll on version ($19) for her for Christmas last year. She keeps it in her backpack for school. And, it's almost all gone now. It's simple, yet not overpowering. The scent lingers on your clothes, hair and skin almost all day long.

August 16, 2010

This perfume has probably got to be my favorite perfume on the market. I love everything about it, I love the fact that the scent lasts all day and doesn't wear off. It definately has a unique smell to it, not quite like the other perfumes on the market, thats probably why I like it so much. Plus I would say overall it faily a good value.

August 16, 2010

First of all, the bottle is cute! It fits well in my hand and has a kitchsy design that suits its name.

It has just the right amount of fragrance to work with your body chemistry and give off a very endearing scent. The scent is not as toxic to breathe as most perfumes (except in large quantities, but that's true for all). Compared to most it is a great price for the amount you get.

The "lust factor"... well, I've never once had a girl or guy tell me I'd be better off without it. And if not for them, wearing it for myself is great, because I find the scent to be both calming and pretty.

"Lust" is perhaps not the right term. It's not a "very" lusty scent. It's more of a romantic evening scent. Or a day out for yourself. :D

July 23, 2010

I love this carmel marshmellow smell. its delicious. My boyfriend loves it too. However, too much is too potent and can ruin the "lust factor". The price on the other hand is so low (almost as low as caramel itself) i would buy just about everyone, as if it really were real candy

January 25, 2010

Yummy. This is BY FAR my favourite scent. I am a huge fan of anything that smells sweet and tasty though...so if you are bothered by really sweet smells, this is definitely not for you. For the most part, I can smell the vanilla, caramel and red fruit...and there are definitely some light wood-like scents that balance it out quite nicely.

It's a very warm scent and works really well with my body chemistry. I have had many compliments from random people in stores and on the street while I am wearing it. It's a great price for perfume (I have found it at Sephora and a few small beauty boutiques) and a little goes a long way; be sure not to put a lot on.

I have found that you can also blend this scent with others quite well if you wanted something custom. I have worn a spritz of this overtop of fruity lotions as well as spritzing on a bit of JLo Live with it and I end up smelling delicious!

If you end up falling in love with this perfume, DO NOT buy the hair perfume! LOL ...it smells more like old men than sweetness for some reason...the smell is not pleasant from my experience.