Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

January 26, 2009

I love to wear pink sugar in the summertime. It reminds me of childhood, and makes me feel not so rabid on bad days. It comes in a candy striped tube with a pepper on it, and the scent is actually suprising. It smels like a more expensive cotton candy scent, but not sickening.

Its a very feminine, slightly flirtatious subtle scent. perfect for everyday wear. I did accidentally leave a bottle of this in my passenger seat while I went on vacation, and it evaporated. :( I'm currently out, but plan on restocking soon.

This is a fantastic scent, perfect for the young/young at heart. Thank you Aquolina!

June 11, 2008

For a christmas gift my mother's friends and a superstore giftcard i got my mother to pick up a bottle of this amazing perfume. it's not too expensive and it's sweet smell works amazing with my body chemistry. the bottle and container are so fun and cute, and add to the candy juice inside. i definately reccomend it, it's amazing. (:

July 15, 2007

I really love the this fragrance and I read in a magazine that it was Zac Efron's favorite perfume for a girl. :) Anyways, I love how it's smells really sugary, like candy and it comes in a fun color (pink!!). It's also pretty inexpensive compared to other perfumes.

November 01, 2006

If you love sugary fun fragrances this is the best. It smells like a day at the carnival. It has hints of cotton candy with a slight caramel tone.

October 18, 2006

I finally got my hands on a sample of this and I have to say it's not what I expected at all. I was picturing a super sweet cotton candy like scent and instead it's more like a soft, sweet licorice type scent. Am I the only one who doesn't smell cotton candy, vanilla, or caramel in this? I get a strong licorice scent, which isn't bad at all since according to that study licorice is a strong male aphrodisiac-my boyfriend hates all my foody scents but he when I wore this he started sniffing around to see what it was, and he never comments on my fragrances. If you're on the fence about this one go for it, I think it's one of those scents that really smells different depending on who's wearing it. When layed with a vanilla scented lotion it smells amazing!

October 11, 2006

This is a revolutionary parfum, everyone has to try it! I first found out about it from one of my best friends who had this amazing, distinct smell to her that I was really eager finding out about. Turns out, not a lot of people know about it, YET. You can only purchase it at Sephora locations ( I got it at the Eaton's Centre location). I really love it! It has a very distinct, sexy smell to it and I recommend it for everyone to try at least once...I promise you won't be disappointed! Oh, and the guys love it too. My boyfriend can't resist me when I'm wearing it, hehe.