Arbonne Detox Spa Body Gele

Arbonne Detox Spa Body Gele Reviews

Ranked #1075 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 03, 2017

This cream is absolutely wonderful for so many reasons! It is mostly intended to use after spending a long day out in the sun. After a few minutes of rubbing it on your skin, you will feel this incredible cooling sensation that will last quite a long time. I've had a lot of people telling me that you can use it as a deodorant. It also works well for joint pain and relief of insect bites. This is definitely a product that I recommend to anyone!

February 17, 2016

This gel is really nice to apply on after a sun bath. The tingle it leaves is interesting.Skin stays hydrated for a long time and you won't feel the burn from the sun.

March 02, 2015

I was given this to try for a few days and did not realize it had a cooling effect. I loved it!
    This would be perfect for after-sun or any time during the summer, or after a work out. Super moisturizing too.

September 06, 2013

Perfect for anyone with sunburns or even backne (back acne)

September 06, 2013

This body gelee is amazing to cool and refresh the skin.
    It feels amazing after having been out in the sun all day.

July 04, 2012

This body gele is a miracle worker! It's my must have for the summer as it is unbelievably cooling for sun burns. It also works to soothe bug bites, sore muscles, hot flashes, and it moisturizes! Every time I it take to the cottage I get swarmed by my friends because it smells so amazing and it works. It is made from sea botanicals so it isnt greasy and it travels well in the tub - I havent had any spills when taking it on the road. I call this one my heals everything cream!