AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

June 14, 2021

Aveeno works wonder to my skin

I have an extreme dry skin. Aveeno lotions work wonder to my skin. It left my skin feel moisturized all the day. My skin feels soft and nourished after every use. I highly recommend this product for dry skin.

June 04, 2021

Sensitive Skin Friendly

This is perfect for my sensitive dry skin. Does NOT irritate me and has a light scent that smells wonderful. After several uses my skin feels like baby soft!

May 29, 2021

Amazing

This lotion is great, there’s USB almost no smell to it at all what so ever. It makes your skin feel amazing! I HIGHLY recommend this lotion although any aveeno lotion is amazing! This would be great if you’re sensitive to smells.

May 22, 2021

This is a maybe for me

I initially really liked this unscented moisturizer but found over time a bit of a film was left on my skin. I have other, better moisturizers but I will finish my bottle

May 07, 2021

My Go To Cream

I have tried numerous lotions and creams and so far, this one is the best for dry skin. With sensitive skin, it's also great to be unscented.
    Just waiting to see if it goes on sale, then I'll buy 3-4 to keep on hand.

April 27, 2021

Aveeno restorative skin therapy

I just bought this for my daughter last week. Her skin is very very sensitive and dry. She is 5 and while in the shower she was commenting how soft and smooth her skin feels. She loves it. And i love that it has a pump top so i don't need to worry about her pouring the bottle out.

April 26, 2021

Aveeno restorative skin therapy repairing cream

Overall I am impressed with this cream. It feels nice on the skin & is perfect for those with sensitive skin. I like that its free of fragrance, parabens, steroids & phthalates.

April 24, 2021

Très bon produit

J'ai acheté le trio, crème, nettoyant pour le corps et le petit tube pour sac à mains. Tout simplement parfait pour mains très sèches. Rends celle-ci douces et invitantes. Je recommande fortement.

April 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Use it at work (healthcare worker). Best lotion!

We always have this in the office at work. Staff wash our hands SO frequently it causes damage to our skin. Having this easily accesible works wonders for it. Bonus is it has no smell & it absorbs quickly so we can use it after washing & get back to work.

We've gone through various brands of lotion before this one and none have been as good. (We don't have a budget for expensive lotion for staff to use so this lotion being less expensive makes it even better)

April 20, 2021

great moisturizing cream

I really like this cream, application is not thick so it absorbs into the skin very quickly. I like that there's no fragrance to it and this makes my skin feel soft and moisturized.