Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

2.3/5

July 25, 2017

Greasy Formula

I purchased this product as it seemed like a pretty popular brand and I wanted to give it a try. I purchased the Aveeno moisturizing body lotion. The cream smelled very nice (like a shea butter?) and it did its job..it moisturized my hands. However, the formula was very greasy. When I buy hand lotions I look for something that will leave my hands feeling moisturized but will also allow me to type on my keyboard without greasing up the keys. The cream left my hands feeling greasy and I had to go wash them after applying the cream. I do not recommend this product.

June 16, 2017

Live live live this!! Would to recommend to everyone!

I love how this cream is absorbed right away and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It's not overly scented and lasts so long!! I use it for everyday use as well as sunburns. I wouldn't be caught without it on vacation. It's also great for sensitive skin!

June 16, 2017

Wonderful lotion

I love this lotion for both my body and my face. It doesn't break me out at all. I use it as a night time face moisturizer as well as all over my body. Great lotion!

June 13, 2017

I love Aveeno for my dry skin.

I was using several different products for my dry skin....nothing worked. I picked up Aveeno when I saw a sale & it's working amazing for me! My skin isn't flaky & itchy anymore.

June 06, 2017

Aveeno products are one of my main lines that I use for my skin care routines. I use this product everyday as a hand lotion. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized.

June 04, 2017

My mom bought me my first bought of Aveeno lotion and I've never looked back. I use it only from the neck down, and with no residue I'm left soft to the touch and visibly moisturized, with a very fresh and light scent.

May 11, 2017

I have been using Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion for years and have never found any other lotion that tops it! It's so lightweight, yet extremely moisturizing. At work I have to use a lot of hand sanitizer throughout the day, which really dries out my hands. I just apply this lotion and immediately feel relief. The results are long-lasting so I only have to use it once a day to maintain soft skin. It's also good for the entire body and relieves any dry skin I have, which is especially important in the winter. For those with sensitive skin, this moisturizer would be perfect for you because it's so lightweight and doesn't have much of a scent to it. I highly recommend this product and it's the only moisturizer I will use!

May 04, 2017

A little on the pricey side. Purchased the 71ml bottle just to try out. has a bit of a plastic-like scent when first applied but fades when rubbed into the skin. I use it on my face after a shower and have noticed my skin tone looking more even and it leaves my skin feeling soft. Definitely would recommend.

May 02, 2017

Very good for the price! It is my favourite drugstore brand of lotion. It absorbes quickly, is lightweight, and leaves skin feeling soft. Works well on winter dry patches!

April 05, 2017

In love with this product! Provided amazing nourishment for my skin throughout the harsh winter weather. Used it everyday since December, still have over half a bottle left!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo