Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 05, 2017

In love with this product! Provided amazing nourishment for my skin throughout the harsh winter weather. Used it everyday since December, still have over half a bottle left!

March 31, 2017

I have been using this lotion for quite some time and I always come back to it as I love the way it makes my skin feel. It leaves it feeling soft without feeling too greasy and it has no scent which is a bonus for sensitive skin.

March 23, 2017

LOVE this product! It goes on smooth and not greasy, smells great - not too much but a pleasant smell - it is technically fragrance free but it still has a scent to it.

March 17, 2017

Handwashing life safer!
    As a new mom of a preemie, I am washing my hands A LOT! I'm convinced if it weren't for this lotion my hands would be cracked and bleeding. I have mild psorisis so love how gentle the formula is and its thick and creamy while absorbing well and I don't feel greasy afterwards.

March 03, 2017

This is a great product my children have very dry skin use it on them all the time and it don't leave a greasy feel absorbs into the skin perfect and is gentle on their skin unlike some lotion I have used before

March 03, 2017

I have extremely dry skin and use this lotion multiple times a day after I wash my hands. I love that this Lotion sinks right in and does not leave a greasy residue. I will be buying more when I run out.

February 14, 2017

I really like AVEENO because it leaves the skin moisture, soft and smooth. I love its scents. It is good moisturizing lotion for dry skin. is good for the sensitive skin.

February 01, 2017

Although Aveeno can be really expensive compared to other moisturizing lotions, this has to be the best one I have used yet! It's usually around $11-$12 but totally worth the money! I can't go a day without it and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed! It also doesn't have an extreme smell to it like some moisturizers can. Have been buying this product for a couple years now and will never stop!! :)

November 28, 2016

I use this product everyday! I have a bottle at work and a bottle at my bedside. I have very dry skin and have tried so many different lotions this has been the only product that has been consistent for me

November 28, 2016

I always leave a bottle of this at my desk! It leaves my hands feeling moist and smooth all day!!! The best part is they use natural ingredients so you know it's safe to use. I give this product a 10/10!