Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 23, 2018

nice face moisturizer

i tend to have very dry skin in the winter time, and my face is no exception. nivea moisturizes and makes my skin feel soft. i used too much the first time and it left my face feeling greasy, but i used half what i did the next time and it absorbed better.

January 23, 2018

tres bon hydratant

ca hydratait tres bien l'entierete de mon corps sans trop en mettre, ca ne rendait pas ma peau grasse ou huileuse et le fini etait remarquable. l'absorbation de la creme etait assez rapide sans trop frotter

January 22, 2018

Good for dry skin

I use this creme right when I get out the shower because of my dry skin. I will continue to buy this creme in the future and this will keep dry skin moisturized all day

January 17, 2018

Rich and creamy

Nivea cream is rich and creamy. I especially am prone to dry skin in the winter, but this moisturizer helps prevent that. I typically lather it on after I get out of the shower. It soaks in pretty well.

January 15, 2018

moisturizing

Nivea cream is a staple and no matter what I buy I will always go back to nivea.
    Not only is the cream rich and moisturizing but it doesn't cause any breakouts

Works great!

Though it is a thick cream, it does work well and it has an amazing scent. I could smell it all day. Nivea is a very good brand. My skin will never go dry with this cream.

2.8/5

Not my thing

I personally did not like it. First of all the smell is very intense. I can not stand it. The consistency is very thick, it leaves the smears and is hard to absorb. Will not purchase again.

January 12, 2018

Excellent product been using it for years

Nivea cream has been very popular in Europe for years, both of my parents have been using it for 50+ years, even my father for his face after shaving. When my parents would go back to Europe for a visit they would bring big tubs back with them as it wasn't available here. Now that it is available in Canada we're all very happy and have other friends and family members using it. Great product for many uses without added chemicals.

Great

I have really dry/flaky skin in the winter, i apply this cream on my face and it makes my skin soft and moisturized. I use other high-end creams from Sephora and Nivea creme is just as good for a smaller price.

January 07, 2018

J’adore

J’adore ce crème hydratante. Le format pot est idéal quand on voyage. La crème est St très hydratante et laisse un film gras d’hydratation. L’odeur est bonne