Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 13, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Incredible for dry skin

I have struggled with dry skin for a really long time and this has been the perfect solution! The formula is thick and creamy and does wonders even when my skin is really flaky. Even though it is so thick it doesn't clog my pores at all, although it is very shiny so I only ever use it in the evenings before bed.

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great brand

Lovely brand used it when I have had dry hands after cleaning with harsh products. It made my hands soft and helped reduce the cracking. Can be used on other body parts too.

France

Efficace mais tellement gras

Ce produit hydrate bien effectivement et pour cela il est très très gras.. L'odeur est agréable très légère... A appliquer sur des petites surfaces de peau OK mais quand il s'agit dhydrater son visage ou ses jambes il n'est pas top...
    En revanche parfait pour les lèvres desséchées

October 10, 2019

my cream since I was very little

I was growing with this body cream, Nivea body cream is a classic and it still have the same great quality. My mother used it and also my grand mother and I also love it very much.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

The best

Nivea cream has been used by generations in our family, it's so fantastic for leaving skin feeling soft and moisterised. My daughter has also started using this creme daily! It has a lovely scent and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving no sticky residue on the skin!

October 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Been around for years a much needed product in my make up ba

I love Nivea! It’s been around for years it’s a trusted name it comes in a handy little tub that you can reuse so recycling it’s so soft on the skin and light weight I have oily skin but this don’t add to that it rubs in nicely and smells beautiful iv always recommended this to my friends and family and will continue to use as an everyday moisturiser also it’s priced fairly not expensive

October 09, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

An old favourite

My mother used this on me when I was a child, it was in a big tin and it went everywhere with us, even abroad.

I saw this little tin and thought it would be great to keep in my handbag, the smell is the same and it still leaves my skin nice and soft, I was so impressed that I bought a tin for my daughter.

October 08, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

The little blue gem

I love this little blue tin of wonderful ness. The smell the lush cream makes my skin feel beautifully hydrated without feeling too greasy I highly recommend this product.

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Staple in my handbag!

I mean, is there anyone out there who doesn't use this Nivea original gem?! It can be quite greasy for my facial skin so instead I swipe a layer underneath my eyes and across my forehead every night before bed and I find, when awaking, my skin looks more plump and even. A little goes a long way with this little tin so it lasts for ages too. Would definitely recommend.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Saviour!

I have been using this for the past week non-stop since I’ve been in hospital. I’d forgotten my usual facial cream and because of the medication I am on my face really suffered. I purchased this from the onsite shop and it has done wonders for my skin! It was so dry and dehydrated and because this is a really thick moisturising cream I still only have to apply it twice a day. I don’t actually think I’d go back to my original now because this really does the job!