Nivea Creme Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

July 21, 2017

Perfect for purse

I love how Nivea Cream feels on my hands or any where that is dry. It is thick but it is quickly absorb into your skin without feeling greasy. My hands are always soft and healthy looking. Its a perfect size for your purse, its a cute little tin that takes up no space at all. Great Hand Cream.

July 12, 2017

Classic cream

A classic cream that ive repurchased time and time again.however I have only purchased the travel size because i love to keep them in my purses for my hand cream!

July 11, 2017

Super

Super crème , elle sent super bon et hydrate bien !!!!!!! La texture est super agréable !!!!!!!
    L'odeur de cette crème est unique, je ne peux pas m'en passer !!!!

July 06, 2017

Using this for years!

I've used this creme for almost a decade now. My skin is always left super moisturized and very smooth. It really does it's job. It's small enough to carry any where and to apply on your skin anytime of the day!

July 05, 2017

Nivea Creme

A beautiful creamy thick crème that you can use all over your body. It works beautiful for your face and hands. This is just a simple crème that works wonders on your skin and is easy to use and apply. I love buying tubs of this lotion and swear by it, I have for years now after a friend recommended I use it as a face crème.

June 09, 2017

Cette creme m'a toujours aider a régénérer ma peau chaque fois que j'avais un coup de soleil ce qui arrivais très souvent et elle sent merveilleusement bon.

June 09, 2017

Growing up with your mother putting this lotion all over you, keeps your skin very soft and moisturizes to the max! Great product for every one of all ages, I always put it on after showering on my face.

June 08, 2017

Elle est adaptée à tous les types de peau, ce qui est super. Mais c'est plus particulièrement un bonheur pour les peau sèches puisque c'est une crème grasse. Elle nourrit en profondeur et protège la peau et tout ça pour pas cher!
    Je recommande!

June 06, 2017

Cette crème est tout simplement idéale si vous avez une peau très sèche. Le seul inconvénient que l'on peut lui trouver est qu'elle est une crème plutôt grasse, mais il suffit de l'appliquer sur la peau juste avant de dormir et le résultat est parfait. De plus, un seul pot de crème dure très longtemps et en plus de cela cette crème est l'une des moins chères du marché!

June 05, 2017

I have had positive reviews for this cream from my friends and I tried it for myself. It has a very soft texture and easy to apply. It has definitely helped to keep my skin moisturized and I can feel that when I step outside. I am glad I tried this product and will continue to buy it to keep myself moisturized.