Nivea Creme Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1551 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 21, 2017

I love this simple German-made moisturizer. I use it as my nighttime moisturizer and I love how deeply it hydrates my skin. Perfect for Canadian winters! The tin packaging is classic and I love the scent--it takes me back to my childhood and memories of my mom using this same product. Timeless.

April 21, 2017

I love this cream, specially in winter time. Our family use it for more than 12 years and we always satisfied with it. Price is low compare to quality. And I am very happy that Nivea keeps this quality over the years.

April 19, 2017

I received a sample can of Nivea cream from Nivea. I tried some on my hands and it made my hands soft and smooth and it had a lovely​ scent. It lasted a long time, no need to reapply.Great

April 18, 2017

Very think cream that works wonders. The smell isn't too strong. Leaves a thick creamy layer of goodness. Not oily, but thick. Works really well and lasts long.

April 17, 2017

I love, love, love this product!!! I have been using it for years! Not only on my body, but during the winter months I will even use on my face. I buy this over and over again. Plus love the smell!!

April 14, 2017

I love this cream. I use it every night before I go to sleep and it keeps my hands super soft and supple. I love how I can always count on this cream to moisturize my hands without leaving them too oily and slippery. I love this.

April 14, 2017

Nivea is my all time brand for all the body products. It makes you feel soft and milky and gives you a natural glow. It is amazing and found in all nearby stores. the price is also great.

April 13, 2017

I just love this lotion . My skin tends to get dry so using this right after a shower or a bath works so well . It's not greasy, absorbs nice and has a gentle smell . I love it.

April 13, 2017

This is a classic cream. I find you are able to use it as a moisturizer on your face, or use it on the skin when you might get a sunburn. It has a pleasant scent. I love using it to keep my hands nice and smooth.

April 12, 2017

This product is a great product to use as a everyday morning creme it is also a great product to use on a sunburn it also can come in a small travel size container which is great for travelling

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers