Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 16, 2020

Works perfectly for me

I have been using this cream for years. When winter comes it brings that dry skin days for me. No other cream has worked for me but Nivea creme. I tried some new brands but never was satisfied with what they did for my skin. So it is going to be Nive for me, all the way. Highly recommend it for all skin types

January 14, 2020

Great for the winter

This face cream is pretty thick so I would definitely recommend using it in the winter. It works well to prevent my face from over drying, and helps to lock in the moisture.

January 14, 2020

Best stuff for dry skin

if you have dry skin it's the best that you can buy. It hydrates, smoothes, and doesn’t make my acne flare up. You feel the results 5 minutes after applying. The crime absorbs fast and leaves you with a smooth hydrated finish.

January 07, 2020

GOOD FOR NIGHT TIME

comes in various sizes so its handy when travelling or in the purse. definitely creamy and hydrating -recommend to use a night time or when your hands are relaxed.

January 05, 2020

Nice Thick Cream

This cream has been my go to for when my skin feels like it's been lost in a desert for some time. The cream is a thick base that allows it to really get into the skin and help cure the dryness.

December 12, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

All generations in my family are using this cream and we loooove it! It leaves the skin smooth, smells fresh, feels revived and hydrated. Lasts for months and its not budget breaking.

December 12, 2019

Nivea Lover

I have been using Nivea cream for more than 15 years. I don't use any moisturizing cream for my face before except nivea cream. I used the same cream when I got pregnant. During that time, I used it not only as face cream but also body cream. Believe it or not, not a single stretch mark appeared in my belly or anywhere else.

December 11, 2019

nivea creme

I like Nivea creme, it's mild suitable for the whole family, including kids, even for my sensitive skin, it reduces the look and feel of rough, dry skin.

December 10, 2019

Excellent

My family and I have been using this cream for many years , we absolutely love it . There’s no strong smell , it’s not so greasy like other creams . Love it !!

December 10, 2019

Who doesn't love Nivea?

A tried-and-tested product for many of us with dry skin! This cream is great: it absorbs well, isn't too scented, and provides the moisture I need. I've been using it for years.