Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 16, 2019

The best!

There is nothing wrong with this cream it is perfect. It is the only thing that relieves my dry skin in this awful cold dry winter. I slather it all over my face and body and it makes my skin so soft and dewy looking. Will always be my go to. And great price!

February 14, 2019

“Blue” Tin rocks!

I’m 60 years old and I can remember my mom using this as face cream every night. A friend and I attended a home show a few years ago and they were giving out Nivea cream as they were celebrating 100 years old. Brought back memories of my mom and I couldn’t wait to tell her. I started using it nightly on my face and saw a huge difference! I then started using it on my feet and have never went back to other products, stick with the blue tin it works!

February 12, 2019

Le crème qui fait des miracles

Mon doux que je me suis demandé longtemps pourquoi le monde achetait cette crème. Mais dès la première application WOW !!!. Elle fait des miracles. Oui elle est grasse et lente à pénétrer. Mais comme crème de nuit elle est merveilleuse. Surtout l’hiver elle permet à mes mains de tenir le coup.

February 09, 2019

excellente pour l'hiver

J'adore cette crème Nivea, surtout l'hiver. Je fais de l'eczema sur mes mains toute l'hier. Je troue que cette crème soulage et nourrit bien ma peau sèche. Je recommande à tous.

February 09, 2019

Simplicity works best

This is one of the best night moisturizers out there. Make sure its the Nivea Creme which is made in Germany for best ingredients and authenticity. I love this product and have been using it ever since I saw my German father apply it and how great his skin always was! It's perfumed so be sure you don't have sensitivities to that. Also great for other dry body parts such as elbows! Great value! Hope you love it as much a I do.

February 08, 2019

Nivea Creme

My family has been using Nivea Creme for a few years now. It helps our skin dramatically. It has such a smooth texture. My husband doesn’t want any other Creme.

February 06, 2019

Family Fav

When I grow up my mom used to put Nivea on her face every night. My mom had great skin, she still does and she still uses this product. When I started finding myself with combination skin, both dry and oily patches, I broke out the Nivea.

I found that it helped my skin tremendously. I can't recommend using old school products like this enough. My mom was right... But then she always is!

February 04, 2019

Love this!

This creme does exactly what it says..Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin!! No matter how dry your hands are, this will make it feel beautiful again.

January 31, 2019

Great Moisturizer

I love buying Nivea, not only does it work amazingly well, but it also makes me think of my dear grandmother. I have very dry skin, and I'm always looking for something which will work well to hydrate my skin. Nivea Skin Creme is one of those products which never lets me down. It moisturizes my skin and the hydration lasts longer than most other products I have used. I love the soft scent, the rich texture of the creme, and the container it comes in. My only complaint is the somewhat greasy residue it leave on my skin

2.8/5

January 31, 2019

Moisturizes well, but...

The smell. It's so potent. First night I used it, my SO commented that I smelt like his grandmother's home. She's a lovely lady, but I don't need that association in bed of all places!

As for the cream itself, the texture is very thick and greasy, if I were daring enough to put it on my face it'd probably be a great occlusive. It's difficult to smear around, but doesn't take nearly as long to absorb as I was expecting. Don't get me wrong though, it does take its sweet time, it stays tacky for about 10-15 minutes. The one thing that this has going for it is that it *does* moisturize very well. But I really can't get past the strong floral scent and unpleasant texture.

Being thrifty AF, of course I went for the monstrous 400ml tub of this. Mistakes were made.