Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 14, 2019

Un aliment de base dans ma routine de tous les jours 💙

J'adore cette crème! Je l'utilise encore et encore depuis mon enfance. J'adore la senteur et le toucher de ma peau sensible 😍🥰💙 J'adore et j'adore 💙💙

August 13, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

My favourite

This has to be my favourite everything crème - not just moisturiser for the face but as a hand cream and generally all over body moisturiser. I would definitely recommend it

August 10, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

My go to moisturiser

Nivea is such a quality product at a decent price. It lasts for a very long time, as only a small amount has to be used each time. The product stands out on the shelf and is my go to product. My fine oines are dramatically reduced over tome of usage.

August 09, 2019
    Manche, France

I need this

This little blue pot is a must have product. I have been using it for years and have it in my handbag, desk at work and at home. The pure white cream soothes gently into my skin and leaves a soft touch as it moisturises. I find it is great on dry elbows and also on cracked heels too

August 09, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Must have

This is definitely a must have in every house hold. It has been in mine for so long since i was a baby.. It deeply nourishes and moisturisers your skin and it smells so lovely.. I dont have words for this it's just great! I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know!

August 07, 2019
    Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

Stands the test of time

This is one of those products that's been around for years but its the best on the market. Its so moisturising and plumps up my skin with ease. I remember my gran and my mum using it and the smell brings back the nostalgia of them using it. It was only natural that I started to use it as I got older. It's light enough to use on your face without leaving it greasy. I carry it in my handbag and use it as a hand cream too. It's a fantastic all rounder!

August 07, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Timeless product

This cream is one of my favourites ever.I remember my mother used it when I was a child and I still remember the subtle and long lasting scent.The product is simply amazing.It hydrates the dry chapped skin extremely well leaving it soft,plump and moisturised.It is a must have for every household and definitely a staple.

July 26, 2019

Heavenly scent!

Beautiful rich and heavy cream for those with dry skin. It goes on smoothly, but is a bit greasy so I like to apply another lotion on top to seal it, before bed. It smells so good, but it can be overpowering if you're sensitive to fragrance.

July 23, 2019

Cream

purchased this after seeing an article about this vs saying that the Nivea cream had the exact same effects. I started to thickly apply this to my skin at night. My skin has plumped up so much. I don’t really suffer with deep lines or wrinkles but those dehydrated lines we all get from not drinking enough water or getting enough sleep. It has truly helped. It goes on very white and is extremely thick and slightly greasy but I wear it over night and it makes such a big difference. I think it retails at about £3 vs the La Mer version which costs around if not over £100! An absolute bargain and really helps severely dry skin!

July 18, 2019

My moisturizing must have!

I have kept this product in my daily skin routine for years now and I have no plans to remove it. I love the way it makes my skin feel silky and that it stays hydrated all day long. This is mainly a facial product but it is my go-to for dry feet or elbows as well.