Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 15, 2019

Moisture my skin

I apply cream daily since 2 years .It softens my skin and acts as a moisturizer . I really love it to use daily !! and will continue to use !!!!

April 15, 2019

Good product

This is my main face creme since I arrived in Canada. My skin has changed so much since I left home and this creme helped me a lot with the transition. It might be heavy on oil skin, but it is perfect for dry skin!

Florida, United States

So handy.

These are so handy to carry around. This cream leaves your skin so soft! I have these tins in my purse, car and work drawer. I could not believe how soft my hands were after using it.

Rhône, France

Pour avoir une peau de bébé

C’est ma crème pour le corps préférée. Après la douche un bon petit massage avec des mouvements circulaires sur les jambes, les bras, les mains. AU TOP.

April 14, 2019

Amazing for both body and face!

This product has literally saved my elbows and knees! I love using it on the driest parts of my body for an instant moisture boost, but it’s also great when your face can use the extra hydration. It doesn’t clog my pores and I have oily/combination skin that’s pretty acne prone. Though I try to keep it on the dryer parts of my face like my cheeks, it works fine on my oily areas as well. It does have a scent that some can find strong (kinda baby powder like), but I personally don’t mind it. I use it as a night cream as it is very thick, I wouldn’t suggest it as a day cream unless you have a dry skin type.

April 06, 2019

Dry Skin Savior!

Helped me through dry winter GREATLY. Can't live without this product now!!! The price is incredible and I highly recommend buying the BIG jar for anyone suffering dry skin, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

March 22, 2019

👍

nivea creme smells good left skin very soft very good if you have dry skin My girls been useing it to I even have one for my feet it doesn’t clog my pores

March 21, 2019

Great for people with dry skin

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. I cannot use any creams that are perfume scented as they immediately make my skin react and turn beat red. I do find this product to be very thick but it does the trick by not irritating it and keeping it soft and smooth instead of dry and patchy. This product is part of my every morning routine and will always be a stable in my home.

March 20, 2019

Wonderful economical product for dry skin

As I've aged I've been noticing that my once oily skin has begun to dry out, and it's been a struggle to figure out how to deal with it. I know the name nivea and picked up this product due to it's price and from what I've heard in the past and man, I'm not disappointed. It's super creamy and is very hydrating without feeling oily or heavy. I started using it at night, but now I use it whenever I feel dry, wherever on my body too. For the price, it's a great staple product to have. Highly recommend.

March 19, 2019

This is a great product!

Terrific product for your face after being out all day and not wanting to put on my night time cream, I use this after cleansing. I use Nivea on my hands as well, it helps to keep them soft.