Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 12, 2021

One bottle lasts long

Bought a big bottle. I think it's 500ml and it lasts for a year or so. It's great value and result is not bad. When just put on face, it's a little oily for me. Maybe I put too much. But overall, I would recommend this product.

May 07, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

I love this, I have dry sensitive skin and this is the perfect all rounder/all purpose cream. I use it as a barrier cream when I'm tanning as well as a hand and foot moisturiser.

May 07, 2021

So moisturizing !

I loved the fact that this lotion didn't make me feel like there was this film on my skin. I use to dislike that so much with certain creams. This one is thick , and spreads well on damp or dry skin . It leaves me feeling soft all day and usually runs for about 8.99 at the nearest Walmart by me .

May 01, 2021

surprisingly pretty good

I actually got mine from a dollar store which was very surprising to find but the quality and effectiveness were really good. It made my elbows and hands smoother. the only thing is when you wash, you feel as if there is a film on your hand being washed away so maybe it is not being absorbed right and that might be ok, not sure.

April 10, 2021

It’s amazing cream

I am so surprised this cream ! It’s cheap. I use it in the winter which provides deep nourishment. I am using for my face , body , hands . Also it smells good

3.2/5

April 05, 2021
    California, United States

It’s okay

This was a must always as a child. Recently I decided to try it again and while it felt nice and refreshed when you apply it, I did not like the greasy feeling after I applied it.

March 26, 2021

My favourite lotion

This has been my go to moisturizer for years recommended to me by my grandmother. I absolutely love how soft it makes my sensitive skin and it’s creamy formula. Has a nice, light scent.

March 23, 2021

Swear by this product!

My grandma used this her whole life and never had a single wrinkle around her eyes.. my mom same thing...

Feels think and heavy but it’s giving your skin EVERYTHING it needs to stay young!

March 19, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Good

I use it on my whole body and on my face before foundation and make up. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy like other moisturisers..

March 18, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Nivea creme

Very pleased with this creme. I used this product for a long time now. Can be used on your face or body. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Smells nice.