Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

best creme

Excellent creme in the market. I am so happy after using it. It prevent skin to get dry and gives nice glow with good fragrance. I highly suggest this product.

Selangor, Malaysia

The queen of body lotion

It really makes myskin feel smooth, smell good. I’m using this along with several other Nivea products. Even my husband is using Nivea too. Nivea is the queen in body lotion.

such a classic

my whole entire family, from my grandparents to parents to us kids have been using nivea for years! its such an amazing cream, thick, doesn't smell absorbs well and WORKS! never gota think twice with this product.

November 24, 2020

Not great, just your average lotion

I don't mind this product at all. It is creamy and feels good once on my hands. However, I don't feel that it actually moisturizes my skin. Same goes for my lips, it tends to dry them out further. Regardless, it is for sure not the worst product I've used and I will consider buying it again if it is on sale.

November 19, 2020

hydrating

My mom has been using this for years so now i use it too. I use it mostly for my dry hands or body as it's very rich and heavy so it's a nice moisterizer. I wouldn't recommend using it on the face if you have oily skin because it's heavy but good if you have dry skin on the face. My go to hands/body cream during the winter months. It also doesn't have a strong fragrant so good for those sensitive to smell.

November 17, 2020

Family tradition

Everyone in my family uses, and now it’s my turn! I’ve been using this cream for over 4 years now and I love it! My skin is better than ever, and the smell is not strong!

November 13, 2020

The only moisturizer I'll ever use

I have combination skin so I was worried about how heavy this product is, but it is one of the only moisturizers I've ever used that doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out. Insanely good quality for the price. I work outside so my skin gets dried out very easily and this product replenishes moisture so quickly.

October 27, 2020

Made in Germany

OK first of all let me say the one made in Germany vs the one made in Mexico are completely different! Buy the one made in Germany! It's thicker so if you have oily skin like me, you might want to just use it as a night cream but it makes your skin feel so hydrated and youthful. I have sensitive skin with cystic break outs and this not only helped heal my skin but also no cystic break outs with it! So cheap and so effective

October 25, 2020

Classic Creme

My Grandmother had Nivea cream on her nightstand and used it on her face and hands nightly- she had the softest skin and I’m reminded of her every time I smell the familiar scent

I use it on my hands and feet every night for baby soft skin and a nightly trip down memory lane

October 25, 2020

There's a reason this has been around forever!

This is one of my favourite moisturizers. I use a thick layer on my face after giving myself a facial before I go to bed. When I wake up my skin is fresh and supple. I wouldn't use this everyday or in the mornings and it leaves your skin very shiny but ones in a while when you need some extra hydration. I have yet to find anything nearly as effective for the price. The scent is very pleasant and clean too.