Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Detergent Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 320 in Laundry Care

70 loads (delivers 70 medium loads as directed). Plus the power of Oxi Clean stain fighters. For high efficiency front and top-loading washers. The standard of purity. Whiter whites, brighter brights (Among non-bleach liquids in warm water)! Cleans over 101 stains! Baking soda fresh! For added stain removal or heavily soiled loads, add a scoop of OxiClean Versatile Powder. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate

June 30, 2017

I wouldn't recommend

I bought this thinking it would help with stains since it says it would but the stains are still there and clothing still look dirty. It also left residue on clothing. I thought it was me not cleaning clothes right but I tried again and the same results. My mom also tried and got the same. I guess for me this isn't the right laundry detergent.

June 22, 2017

I love all it does!!

This stuff works absolute wonders for Laundry Detergent from Arm&Hammer;that is a good detergent as it is; Plus OxiClean Stain Fighter that fights tough stains on white and Colors the First time! Life Saver! Smells fresh, clean, long lasting scent

May 05, 2017

I love this detergent it gets out most stains form my clothes, smells great and you don't need to use a lot of the detergent to actually clean your clothes i definitely recommend this product.

April 28, 2017

I honestly love this brand and this laundry detergent!! It works great and smells great!! One of the only ones I buy and I deffinitely Reccomend to others!!!

April 09, 2017

This has been my favourite laundry detergent for yeaaaars. People at stores and cashiers have made comments about how I shouldn't use it for apartment washers or how it's cheap and not effective and I look at them at disbelief... This is an HE detergent and it works great! Just because it's on sale constantly doen't mean it's a cheap product. I love this stuff! Never had a problem cleaning clothes and let's just say I wear my clothes usually for more than just one day/time

March 24, 2017

Tried this product because I was able to get it for $0.50 per bottle with coupons!! I am impressed! Great smell, works well on all my kids stains, great value. Will definitely continue to use it.

March 22, 2017

Such a great detergent it does a great job when doing your laundry your clothes comes out clean and smelling very fresh and it does remove stains and it sells at a reasonable price.

March 06, 2017

If you want your cloths to have really clean cloths and a great smell,this is the product for you! Arm & Hammer liquid detergent is the only kind I use!

January 13, 2017

This stuff works great! Our kids have somewhat sensitive skin and we can use this detergent with no issue. It has a clean fresh sent and has a very competitive price!

September 09, 2016

My favourite laundry detergent! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean forever! And it works great on stains too! And you can purchase it at a great price too!