OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

July 04, 2021

Oxi-Clean Maxiforce Spray

This cleaner is the best cleaner I have ever used. It works on tough stains on clothing, microfibre couches and carpet. It is a great multi use cleaner and I recommend it to my friends all of the time.

February 09, 2021

Life saver

This product saved the day after my kids destroyed their uniforms with grass and dirt stains. I was worried that there was no salvaging their dress shirts since I didn’t see the stains until the next day but a few hours soak did the trick!

November 20, 2020

Old stain

I had an old stain on a white blouse that I didn't even know what was it. Even though I hand hashed it, let it soak, washed it many, many times, it wouldn't get off. Until I used this product. Some sprays and it was stain free again! Really surprised that it worked on an old stain.

November 19, 2020

Yes! This is a requirement in all homes!

This product works miracles! This product removed old grease stains that had sat for a few days, and has extended the life of many of our outdoor athletic clothes.

October 28, 2020

Our must have !

Having a boy this is our laundry staple ! Stains only boys can make don't stand a chance this stuff has even removed dried blood, and all with little effort which is the absolute best thing.

October 05, 2020

Love this stuff

I will continue to buy this stain remover! It is great on tuff stains. I have messy kids and they are always getting stuff on there clothes and 99% of the time this stuff takes the stains out of there clothes!

October 01, 2020

Removes Stains

This product does what it says it's going to do. You can often get it on a very affordable sale, which is nice too. I don't like that you have to spray the stain and let it sit for a while before you start your laundry. However, if you follow the instructions on the bottle, Oxi clean is an effective stain remover and certainly does what it says it's going to do.

August 04, 2020

Love it!

Many years ago I used a different stain remover. But I don't know how but i started using this stain remover and never looked back. It gets stains out if i have what i think is a bad or big i spray let it sit for a bit and it still comes out

July 09, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Been used for generations

Oxy clean has always been the go to stain remover in our home. My mom started using it back when you could only get it in the powdered form. Our whites were always brighter and none of our clothes ever had stains. She worked in an Italian restaurant and would have red stains all over her white shirts, she would mix the power with alittle bit of water and paste it to her clothes. Now the oxy clean max is what I always use to get the stains out of my kids clothes. Just spray leave and go. Even works on tough grass and dirt stains. Love this stuff

June 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Great Product

Love this spray! Gets out all sorts of stains: grass, color bleed from other clothes, spit-up, dirt. Doesn't damage the color on our kids' clothes when we use it on them.