OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 275 in Laundry Care

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours

April 29, 2017

Love this product! I was really surprise of the stain remover. I work in a area that "clothing and pads" get stained with juice, milk, etc; and this product gets it out! Would definitely recommend this product!

April 28, 2017

I use OxiClean Colour Shield Powder in every single load of laundry I do and I just love it.

I have a messy two-year-old boy and this just really helps boost the cleaning power of any detergent. It really does make whites whiter.

Also great as a pre-soak and bonus carpet cleaner! Just mix a bit up in a spray bottle with warm water.

Will definitely continue to purchase.

April 26, 2017

I tried this product for free but I will definitely buy it in the future! I have 5 kids and a great deal of stained towels sheets and comforters! I used OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder in a load of towels , a load of sheets and 2 comforters so far! I rubbed a little OxiClean and water on a couple of the worse looking stains and other than that I just put a large scoop in the laundry tub and everything came out looking new! Can't wait to use it on the school uniforms! Thanks again, love it so much!

April 26, 2017

I USE FOR SOAKING (gel inside) MY GRANDCHILDRENS' DIRTY runners before washing.
    also after gardening I gel on gloves and muddy working shoes - as well as door mats

April 26, 2017

I just tried oxyclean and I was pleasantly surprised, a little goes a long way and gets my whites white and my colors bright. I will be switching brand from now on!

April 25, 2017

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to sample this product. It worked very well on my children's stained clothes. I have used other stain removers and Oxi clean did a fantastic job at removing stains. The only stain it didn't get out was permanent marker but otherwise I was impressed!

April 25, 2017

I have used this product repeatedly with my regular wash and my clothes come out brighter than with detergent alone
    Adding this helps to remove any left over marks on clothing and helps to protect my colours

April 24, 2017

I had the opportunity to test this product for free and was very happy to do so. I had a sweat shirt that I unfortunately gotten oil stained from cooking while wearing it. I had try several time using other products to remove this stain since I would like to wear this shirt out of the house. I never found anything that worked, until now. I used the OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain remover in combination with the MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-treater as was successfully able to get rid of the stain..

April 24, 2017

the powder worked effectively as an - additive with really dirty laundry but excelled when added to stains and allowed to soak. I tried it on a stained woven place mat that had been stained for about a month and well the full stain did not come out it was dramatically faded so that i am able to use it again!

April 21, 2017

I got this free to test. my current brand of laundry detergent does not do my clothes justice. I had a favourite blue top and I hate to wash it because I am afraid it will faid. I took the chance and used he oxi clean and it didn't fad a bit!