OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 20, 2018

Oxey clean

I use oxey it work on getting the stain out smells clean and fresh I like it I recommend it to everyone to use 😁 I even use it on my grandkids clothes

April 07, 2018

does not work

i have tried this product soo many times.. yet is not able to work at all on my husbands clothes or even for our pillow covers.. i am not sure why is not able to remove sweat stains or residue...it only gets lighter in color and thats it.

March 28, 2018

Love it

My kids are stain magnets!! Oxy clean actually works!! Stubborn tomatoe sauce stains gone! It's wonderful. It works on any stain , grass, berry stains, pasta sauce.

March 11, 2018

I never go without

I absolutely love oxy clean laundry care. Its is my go to for all my laundry loads, I never go without it. I use it with everything, towels, clothes, bedding.

February 23, 2018

Would buy this again and again

This product does what its supposed to. Sometimes I need an additional soak or make a paste on the stain if it don't come out the first time. I do find this the best stain product though and continue to buy it.

January 12, 2018

Wow!!

Bought this originally for our whites but then saw we could put with everything
    Everything looks brighter. ...bolder it's great
    Even my darks ( the black that looks a little faded or the dark blues that seem to look dull)
    Have bought more....will keep buying more

November 04, 2017

My helper

This product is my clothe,time and money saver. I use this OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder from the day one since its came out to the market and im never regret it. My number one helper.

October 16, 2017

Love Oxiclean

We use oxiclean all the time. My favourite is for dishclothes in the washer. Sometimes they get an odor to them and in the past I would throw them away because you couldn’t get the odor out. With oxiclean the odor is eliminated and my dishcloths look brand new!

September 18, 2017

Love this stuff

I first tried this a couple of years ago and have never gone back to bleach again. I am very anal about my whites being white and this did the job much better than any other product I have tried. And the best part is that it doesn't damage the fabric like bleach does.

September 12, 2017

Oxyclean Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover is in my opinion the best stain remover I've ever used in my laundry.It doesn't lather up like Laundry Detergents but it is fantastic for getting grease and stains out of material.It cuts through,Blood,Grass even Red Wine ,I tested it out.I found that if a Garment has a stain on it that has dried in over a Day or so,I then pre-soke the garment overnight,wash the next day and it comes clean.I love this product and I will be using it every time I wash.I would highly recommend that you give this a try,It really works.